The drugs don't work: a modern medical scandal

dalsingh101

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Retaining ones mate doesn't require all that. I don't find that stuff attractive. I like real.  If a dude isn't faithful, fake tits isn't gonna change that. 

I just think the variety of uses that women use mass sex appeal for go wayyy beyond their single dude. It's power. Substitute attractiveness of women, for intimidation in men. 

Your dude would actually prefer you take all that <banned word filter activated> off lol. It's not like y'all get dressed up for us, compare your home attire to what you wear out. 

A single mate isn't what it's about. That's simple. Tell a dude you like him. Marry him. Treat him alright. Be affectionate sometimes. Don't marry a cheater douche. 

But women often marry for the wrong reasons, when they finally do, and marry a cheater.

Also like I said that power thing is mostly a thing for narcissists. And social media is a gather ground for those people lol and Los Angeles is their physical gathering ground.

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Also like I said that power thing is mostly a thing for narcissists. And social media is a gather ground for those people lol and Los Angeles is their physical gathering ground.

Yes..but people are also narcissistic. Most. Women of all types are involved in sex appeal for power and it isn't for their single mate.  

If it was. They'd dress up to go home not out. 

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

If you check out the before and after pictures of the Hollywood star anna Kendrick you will know what I'm talking about you cant even tell she got so many procedures done. It's an example of plastic surgery done well.

The only plastic surgery I consider done well is reconstructive and corrective. It's barbaric and disgusting. 

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Hmmmm maybe. I was just telling things from my point of view as a female that women do have the fear of loosing out on their mate when they truly love them. Also a worthy mate isnt someone who has to be richest. Someone who is responsible and can take care and provide for you and your children and who is compatible with you is enough. But now women are encouraged to find the richest man possible so they have one foot in the door incase a richer one comes along. I think this just like we already discussed people have become adharmi. It's not about finding a good one but the best possible one. People dont get attached to each other thinking they have better options that can come along. It's all messed up. I dont think half of the so called couples now a days even love each other. It's all about if I am with this person what all can I get from them. But when a women truly loves the man they definitely have the fear of other women lol.

Pick a man who doesn't drink, make sexual jokes or look around. 

Women are naturally beautiful. I think most of what leads up to "losing" a man is, one, never having him because he's <banned word filter activated> morally and empathetically, or two cutting off all affection and abusing him, for long periods of time. The good guy, that you need to keep women away from will not cheat. He'd have to be both love starved and drunk, and still probably wouldn't even take a free pass at a hit and quit. You have to be on the narcicistic side of normal to cheat, if not a full on Narcissist. Only way an empathetic, or truly normal person cheats or leaves is due to their empathy eroding from being mistreated. Cosmetic surgery, not an issue. 

The plastic surgery and make up and all that shallow stuff is only going to attract the wrong kind of dude. The kind that cheats. 

So most women are doing a lot with their sex appeal. You're not one of those, but from a male point of view, none of what you said you're doing to attract and keep a man, attracts or keeps the kind of man you want. 

Stepford wives get cheated on because they married stepford husbands. 

The woman with no make up, that marries a good dude who doesn't cheat, doesn't get cheated on.  He's just going to be stoked not to wait three hours while you get perfect for everyone els...err him.

The dude that wants the narcicist look in his female...is a narcicisst. Don't dress up for them, dress down and get Anand Karaj with an empath or a normal person. 

Like if I had my druthers. 

Hair? All of it, and natural. 

Makeup? None. 

Plastic surgery? God no. Those are for feeding children, not grabbing dollars at work. They need to function. As mammaries. 

Fit, or at least healthy, but I'm more concerned with not getting lied to, cheated on, used etc. 

54 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I think it's all biological.  The female is looking for a worthy mate and the fact that many other women want that man means there is something about him which makes him worthy. Women want to secure a worthy mate who is capable of taking care of her and her children. 

That's the problem though, because not all such men who get this attention are worthy in the way you state. It's something more than what you're saying I reckon? 

Whichever came first, the male or female narcicisst. Their impact has been left indelibly, and it has us all surrounded by, if not caught up in, a bunch..a bunch of competition and gaming and messed up priorities. And the percentages are not in our favor. Which is why Anand Karaj, done correctly is our best bet. And unfortunately due to narcicists, and narcicistic people and drinking and sex culture infiltrating the Paanth ..one has to be careful with Anand Karaj too. 

Verify. Actual Sikh? Actual Empathy? Proceed to further standards.