I blame Jatts

Mann-Sahib

Hi I would like to write some views here that I think are true - I dont mean to upset anyone but I think the Jatt community needs to wake up and smell the coffee! Please see below:

- Jatts are not the highest or toughest - the British passed laws when ruling Punjab to favour Jatts. Thus dividing the Sikh quom

- Jatts have ruined the political landscape of Punjab - the entire events leading upto and after Operation Bluestar were due to political incompetence of the Jatt leaders - who I may add dominate Punjabi / Sikh politics

- The Gurus of SVA Soami (Radha Soami), Ram Rahim etc are all Jatt! - they are the enemies of the panth

- The Jathedars of Akal Takhat have been mostly Jatt have ruined the sanctity and supreme just being of the Sikh shrines and political affairs.

- It was quoted somewhere that Bhindrawale promised that he would give the persons weight in gold to the individual who killed the Nirankari guru - Bhai Ranjit Singh (ex Jathedar of the Akal Takht) killed the nirankari guru but was ignored - not that he wanted the gold!

- Jatts are actually now becoming a poor community in Punjab and outside of Punjab - so what are you guys bragging about in your songs? Others castes have and are doing so well without any help

- All punjabi films / songs are about Kethi / farming - this industry is finishing in Punjab so what is it you are bragging about? Jatts have been given so much help by means of free electric / water to run their farms. This type of benefit has never been extended to Chamars, Tharkans, Kumars, Rajputs, Chimbe, Nai etc but they are doing so much better!

- In terms of body and physique Jatts are no whay superior to other Punjabi Castes!

All the above is pushing our Sikhs from other castes away from Sikhi, it is tarnishing the image of our dasaars!

In view of the above I would like to humbly request my Jatt brothers and sister to please come down to earth and join the Sikh community as Sikhs on an equal level - your not better than anyone! In fact displaying such discriminate behaviour is tarnishing the rich image of great souls such as Baba Deep Singh Ji.

My rant is now over

Mann-Sahib

I also agree.

Why are all Punjabi films about a farming family, whay are so many charities set up to help farmer suicides? Why is not help extended to those families of other backgounds? There must be countless carpenters, blacksmiths, cobblers, tailors that have hardships who are all part of Sikhi and Punjabi culture - why is no help extended to them? Every single Punjabi film that has ever come out - even the new ones are around Jatt families! why? Why so much importance on Jatts? What about the rest of us? This is also a cause of divide in Sikhi - it will get bigger and bigger. I also believe it is a major reason as to why so many / probably the majority of non-jatts do not want a Khalistan!

Mann-Sahib

Jatts have been given so much help by means of free electric / water to run their farms. This type of benefit has never been extended to Chamars, Tharkans, Kumars, Rajputs, Chimbe, Nai etc but they are doing so much better!

these non jatts have the reservation benefit system to help them. So they can get lower grades and still be in line first for a doctors job, factory job, police job teachers job etc

I wouldnt blame it all on Jatts, the cause of problems is the whole caste system as a whole. Although to be honest i almost feel ashamed if i have to mention anything about caste as Jatts do tend to think they're higher then everyone else.

The Gurus tried so hard to eradicate the the caste system and yet Punjabis make more "rollaa rappa" about it then anyone else!

Oh and the fact that these dehdhari Gurus are Jatt doesnt mean anything seeing as the majority of the followers come from scheduled castes.

these non jatts have the reservation benefit system to help them. So they can get lower grades and still be in line first for a doctors job, factory job, police job teachers job etc

This is also true.

IMO caste is just another way of saying Humai these days.

not really, caste is more of an issue in places like Bihar and UP, than it is in Panjab.

I meant it in the sense that the whole revolution against caste comes from Sikhi but we still follow it almost as much as other communities.

Even here in the UK ive had non-punjabis ask me if im Jatt.

To S1NGH

Mate I'm pure Mann!

Anyway just so you know I'm not really a Bhindrawale supporter, I respect your decision to be his supporter so respect mine not to be.

I have made a few observations and put them onto this forum. The points I have raised are all reasons why the majority of non-jatt will not support a Khalistan. There can only be a Khalistan once there is no caste.

By the way please refrain from stating I have an inferiority complex because I could not be further from the truth. Our Panth is in bad shape cause of where these Jatt leaders have taken us!