Do you believe?

curioustoknow

U GOT B.A.L.L.S MAN!! seriously did that happen? i never got that much into it!!

Yeah, seriously would wake up for work, assuming it was time or even on time, and all my clocks were either laptop or cellphone clocks so nothing that can just be like a dead battery or anything, so I would get to work and realize that I showed up two hours early! Our an hour late, but the clocks at home would say one thing and the clocks in my office said something completely different

There was one night where I SWORE that I smelled fire and smoke and thought the house was on fire!I ran up to the kids, pulled them out of bed while my ex husband ran around trying to figure out where the fire was, you guys, I even saw smoke, and then....nothing. It was so real, and he even smelled and saw it so I know I'm not crazy, I just sat down and cried my eyes out I was so scared!

I did some research on this and found out that when the reptilians are close, some people will smell a burning or sulfuric smell. I didn't smell sulfur, but I def smelled the burning

Yeah, seriously would wake up for work, assuming it was time or even on time, and all my clocks were either laptop or cellphone clocks so nothing that can just be like a dead battery or anything, so I would get to work and realize that I showed up two hours early! Our an hour late, but the clocks at home would say one thing and the clocks in my office said something completely different

There was one night where I SWORE that I smelled fire and smoke and thought the house was on fire!I ran up to the kids, pulled them out of bed while my ex husband ran around trying to figure out where the fire was, you guys, I even saw smoke, and then....nothing. It was so real, and he even smelled and saw it so I know I'm not crazy, I just sat down and cried my eyes out I was so scared!

I did some research on this and found out that when the reptilians are close, some people will smell a burning or sulfuric smell. I didn't smell sulfur, but I def smelled the burning

WOAHH!! thats some crazy stuff dudette!! its crazy how much of an effect that stuff has on you man... ooohhhh btw have you heard of a book called the necronomicon???? its basically a satanic bible, opens up the demon world and its real!!! WATCH MARALYN MANSON CELEB GHOST STORY HE TELLS IT THERE!! crazy stuff kuri