MI5 felt ‘Sikhistan’ imminent as Nehru was too weak -Deccan Chronicle

proactive

I feel a bit lighter when I analyse from another point of view -

We have been betrayed by Nehru/Gandhi (the whole community), nothing to worry. AT LEAST WE HAVE NOT BETRAYED THEM, THAT IS THE APPRECIATION, else we would had this black spot on our history.

We have been made GULAAM, ok no problem, The good part to appreciate is WE HAVE NOT MADE OTHERS GULAAM, good part of learn is when KHALSA RAAJ comes, we don't make others GULAAM. We respect the rights of all communities living in KHALSA RAAJ, respect their soverign rights and identities, and don't hijack somebody's identity.

Lots of SIKH Genocide since 1947, Ok, good part to appreciate is WE HAVEN'T DONE GENOCIDE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Jinnah made his promise to the Sikhs, and they were good promises. tect with their lives the lives of their Sikh neighbours. We chose the wrong people. Both made promises but we chose the besharm over the honourable.

i dont beleive that Jinnah had any ideas of entertaining the Sikhs in a pakistan, as his conduct during the muslim attacks on sikhs was very very non-committal, during and after.

His eye was more on land of Panjab and the productivity of it, not a minority who were already saying that Pakistan would be made over their dead bodies.

this surely all stems from a lack of leadership something the sikh nation has struggled with for a long time

even know if all the sikhs in punjab rebelled we would get khalistan but once again outfoxed by the govt who for the past 20 years have fed a steady stream of bs propoganda alongside pretty much destroying a once fertile and prosperous land/people.

I can safely say sikh are easily the strongest/courageous people in india but intelligence is something we have lacked in abundance

Lets hope that some Sikhs even at this late stage wake up with the current promotion of Sikh issues on the TV and electronic media. Even with the media some of our lot say why are they asking for money/, naively thinking everything runs for free in the world. Others are throughly confused calling themselves 'Hindu - Sikhs' and saying Sikhs are really Hindus and try and rewrite Sikh history to promote Brahmin mat and attack those who oppose their ideology.

I feel a bit lighter when I analyse from another point of view -

We have been betrayed by Nehru/Gandhi (the whole community), nothing to worry. AT LEAST WE HAVE NOT BETRAYED THEM, THAT IS THE APPRECIATION, else we would had this black spot on our history.

Lots of SIKH Genocide since 1947, Ok, good part to appreciate is WE HAVEN'T DONE GENOCIDE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Well, to be fair, we were the biggest killers of innocents in 1947. But acknowledging that fact is part of what you first said, about us consistently being truthful while others have blatantly told lies after lies. Lets suppose, for example, that we got a free Punjab in 1947 and tricked the bhuddist community of Kashmir into throwng their lot with us, by telling them lies about how we will let their homeland be an autonomous nation without any interference from us. Then, as soon as they joined us, we occupied their land, split their land into 3 more new bits, arrested them, tortured them and and then killed them whenever they complained. As Sikhs, both you and I know that we would never be able to tolerate such terrible betrayal and immorality. The Hindustanis, however, are a very different animal. Immorality comes natural to them and honour and ethics are foreign words they do not understand. Instead of feeling shame of the way they have lied and then killed the people that expose their lies, they dance around as if they hold the higher ground. A totally shameless nation full of shameless people.

Well, to be fair, we were the biggest killers of innocents in 1947.
The Hindustanis, however, are a very different animal. Immorality comes natural to them and honour and ethics are foreign words they do not understand. Instead of feeling shame of the way they have lied and then killed the people that expose their lies, they dance around as if they hold the higher ground. A totally shameless nation full of shameless people.

In your opinion, how does that differentiate Sikhs from Hindustanis?

In your opinion, how does that differentiate Sikhs from Hindustanis?

Thats a ludicrous question Mehtab Singh. We haven't tricked, hoodwinked or lied to any community in order to take their land, so how much more differentiation do you want ?

We Sikhs should always be honest about ourselves. Being dishonest becomes a habit and then becomes second nature. That is why we should always be honest about any dishonest things we have done and that is why we are always honest. For example, I have at times here on this forum been honest about the dishonourable way that the Sikh Raj got hold of the Koh-i-Noor. When the ruler of Afghanistan , Shah Shuja, ran to Punjab and sought the help of the Sikhs, we Sikhs told him we would only give him sanctuary in a house in Ludhiana if he gave us the Koh-i-noor diamond....i.e give us the diamond or go back to Afghanistan and die. My parents brought me up to believe that a Sikh must always have honour and that is why I have never joined any campaign to call the koh-i-noor a sikh jewell. Because I don't like the sneaky way we got it I don't wish to have any association with it as part of my history. Honour and truthfulness is a habit of mine.

Can you please clarify this with authentic references?

No I will not do that. Its like asking me to provide proof that 7 comes after 6, or k comes after j. It is general knowledge that you can find with even the smallest amount of literary search. If its anecdotal evidence you want that simply ask the bajurgs from doaba and malwa. They'll tell you how, each evening, they used to form into jathas to go hunting for muslim families to kill. Like I said above, honesty, truthfulness and acknowledgement of one's mistakes makes us a more honourable people. Otherwise, if we hide from history, we are no better than the deceitful Hindustanis.

Then what you are saying is pure lie. It is not as simple as 7 comes after 6, you are putting serious crime charges on the whole community without any evidences.

So lets get this straight : Not only are you unaware of history but you are refusing to do simple searches to find out ? Unless the facts jump down from the ceiling and land on your lamp without you having to lift a finger you refuse to acknowldge them ? :wow: