my name is nadar ram

fightingsingh

I thought it was funny! I didn't really clock on the bana and Ram element, but take the point as very valid! On the flip side though, we must also look at the many many people that insult Guru Sahibs bana when they walk around with red dots on the foreheads, or go to the ganges and do havans, or consume sharab and meat on Gurdwara premises, or drink cannabis milkshakes, or bow to large statues/idols, or only agree to marry their offsppring to someone of the same caste as them... & the list goes on and on! - We must also actively do something about these insults too!

People need to grow up and should be ashamed for themselves for making this video. I am sure no senior gurmukhs or puratan gurmukhs would approve of this video. I have managed by maharaj kirpa, spent countless hours writing posts here, pointing out serious methodology theological issues with nihang niddar singh parchar on website then we have immature/insulting video(insulting bana, ram avtari pursh) ruining everything. It's sheer ignorance/arrogance/paranoia piece by right wing nut bars..if such insult was thrown like the video above was thrown infront of sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale, these right wing nut bars sure be summoned/ scolded by mahapursh and off course it will be exploited by left wing nut bars, some old game who suffers? Guru's bana suffers along with sangat..!!!!!!!!

I have news for all - sikhi isn't left nor its right wing, take your pathetic squabbles/bias else where...instead of hijacking gurmat and super imposing itself on it like it was people's father property..!!

Im not going lie i did laugh, when he was making those funny noises i did sneak a smile... As for the fork, i would know exactly where to put that, RIght up his (Ahem*) Maybe i shouldnt say it, too explicit for Sikh Sangat :p

LOL!! SORRY i just noticed the wooden spoon against his chest!!! maybe another singh or singhnee would like to think of an idea of where to put that!? lol

still offensive tho