Reality of Sexual Grooming Gangs in the UK (Interview with Andrew Norfolk by SAS)

Hammertime007

^^ well ive heard i a few paki gangs have been challanged out side the school gates photos taken car plates jotted.

May be they will move on to the middle class areas ( not that we want them too)

There has been a few reports that middle class girls have been groomed very small number (again dont wish it on anyone)

Ive spoke to some educated working class white guys, they say "the white working classes have little concern on this subject, too much in to Brits got talent, and Preimership"

I also say ' our communty is a sleep on the subject, too much in to fat wedding wedding, Mercs, and hols to Dubia' Bhai Mohan mentions this usually in his lecture.

The reason they havent targetted the middle class girls is due to the fact they have no connections. Well off muslims dont want them dumping on their own doorstep and muslim families avoid middle class schools as they dont want their girls becoming westernised. If the suls could get middle class girls, they would. But then the middle class would be a lot better at galvanizing and organising the chavs/working class so maybe the muslims dont want to bite off more than they can chew. It's also because the white secret societies/paedophiles have that area as their own and wouldnt welcome these muslim folk encroaching on their area. Sikhs have to bare in mind the sexual culture of the people we live with, some of them dont mind things that we would consider disgusting.

Sikhs are in a pre-Partition state of mind. No idea what the future holds so we dance around like it's some Disney fantasy and think things will be alright on the night. Then the <banned word filter activated> hits the fan and we have to make do.

Sikhs are in a pre-Partition state of mind. No idea what the future holds so we dance around like it's some Disney fantasy and think things will be alright on the night. Then the <banned word filter activated> hits the fan and we have to make do

You know what. It doesn't appear as if ANYTHING wakes apnay up from their dreamworld. They simply do not understand the idea/need of strategic level thinking and organisation - we are purely reactive - nothing seems to be able to change this.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the reply to the email I sent BBC on 22 Nov regarding the news report. Just got the reply today:

"Thanks for contacting us regarding the ‘BBC News at Six’ on the 21 November.

We understand you were unhappy with the programme’s use of the term ‘Asian’.

Our report said, “...Of those, 545 were white, 415 of Asian origin and 244 from black or Afro-Caribbean backgrounds.”

In regards to our coverage of the Rochdale child grooming trial, the term ‘Asian’ was used alongside "from Pakistan and Afghanistan" to describe the ethnic origin of the men. The News Channel used both, depending on the context of the report .The short form ‘Asians’ was used in headlines and very brief summaries of the story. We felt it was important to be as specific as possible whenever we could, precisely because of the risk of leading viewers to form judgements on all "Asians".

We understand that this may have offended those from Asian communities at what they saw as an oversimplification but we used the longer description whenever possible in our reports.

We’d like to assure you that we've registered your complaint on our audience log. This is an internal report of audience feedback which we compile daily and is available for viewing by all our staff. This includes all programme makers and presenters, along with our senior management. It ensures that your points, along with all other comments we receive, are circulated and considered across the BBC.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Kind Regards"

What's the point. Every time we complain about the use of 'Asian' we get fobbed off by the above type of letter. Same old, same old.

I had a very patronising reply will put on. There's more arrests from BBC pesos. Just shows not only do they hide crimes of pedoes they harbour pedoes. They are In it together.

Brother, with all their secret societies, paedo churches, paedo private schools, paedo figures of authority etc how can you not see this is fairly normal behaviour in their culture as long as it is not flaunted? I already said that different cultures have different behaviours and Sikhs who live in these countries shouldnt act so surprised when the 'hosts' live up to their dark side. The muslims are abrahamic and share the same barbarian roots as the arabs (who are famed for this in their culture) so why act so surprised?

Thanks for contacting the BBC regarding ‘BBC News at Six’ broadcast on the 21st November. I understand that you would prefer that the term Asian isn’t used regarding the report on the sexual

exploitation of children. I note that you would like to see every single nationality identified instead of using this broader term. Whilst we appreciate fully the sensitivities involved in this report, we refer to those involved as 'Asian' rather than using a more specific term because they are of mixed nationality. There is no question of the term 'Asian' being used in a negative context - it is simply the most appropriate designation in these circumstances. That said, noting your strength of feeling, all of your comments have been registered on our audience log. Audience reaction is crucial to the BBC and this log is an internal report of feedback which we compile daily and make availableto allchannel executives, including the BBC Executive board and BBC News. I can assure you that we do take our complaints seriously and the logs are seen as important documents whereby our audience can help shape decisions about the future of our programming and content. Thank you again for taking the time to write to us and bringing your feelings on this matter to our attention.

• 2 years later...

Just listened to half of the Andrew Norfolk interview with Bhai Mohan Singh. Definitely a 'must' listen for any Sikh (and other communities) living in the UK. 50 of 53 men persecuted for child-grooming in groups at the time of the interview in 2012, were Muslim, majority of these Pakistani/Pakistani Kashmiri/Mirpuri