I am ready for hell

Guest sim

I am sorry but i think there is some misunderstanding i said that i want to end the pain of all people.i want to hold all their bad karams myself.i am also praying to waheguru let me handel everyone's pain.i am ready to do this.now tell me what i have to do.

What your asking to do is what Jesus did isn't it? Take all of the sins of the world and die emancipating everyone? Now I have very limited buddhi so I can't say how many years of thupasiya Jesus did but it must have been immense.

As wicked warrior said do more bani and in ardass do it for the chardi kala, propagation, and protection of the panth.

Guest Manpreet Singh

Do not be irrational. In Gurbani, it is stated "Apey beej apey hee khai". Every human has planted his/her karams in previous janams and shall earn and receive accordingly. But we can change what we plant now. That is why Guru ji tells us to japp as much Naam as possible, "swaas swaas" simran. You yourself are not free from the web of karams, how can you help others? But Guru ji can, and does help us, and now we have Guru Granth Sahib ji to instruct us, and in Sukhmani sahib, the first line is "Simro simar simar sukh pavao, kal kales tan mahi mitavao". Maharaj has stated the mediatation on the Lord's name is key. No, you can not take on someones karam, just like you cannot study for an exam that someone else has to give. Yes, those who are free from the web like Brahmgyani's, Mahapurkhs,etc., under instruction of Guru ji spread the teachings of Guru Nanak, Indirectly saving everyone from this world ocean by placing them on the boat of the Guru. I recommend that if you honestly and truely from heart want to help, first you yourself rise up by doing as much abyass and naam japp as possible.

first thing is that i don't care about myself and second thing that i love the whole world.i don't want my family,friends,country men or all humans suffer.everyone do someting because of some purpose.i am not a saint like jesus.but i love the world and i am not letting anyone hurt it even god.i pray to waheguru that let me handel all pain.i want to lock myself to some contract like

There will be two conditions:

1.have to transfer all sins pains all at once and also future sins and pains.

2.once its done no matter how much i beg or cry there will be no return.

So in this way i want to lock all this s*it into me.

I got everyting in the life i ever wished money,friends,love,fun.now its my time to return it back.

I think maybe sants can help because everything they talk become truth.

Any other idea how can i do this.

you can't. Jesus couldn't either, despite whatever untruths the Christians may wish to spout. If Jesus had taken on all the worlds sins than why did people keep coming back?? With no more karam they would have been mukt.

Truth is, people need pain to wake them up. Explanations and examples of what to do, holy teachings and darshan of sants, don't always cut it. Sometimes people need pain, this wakes them up a bit and forces them to make the necessary changes in life so that they can live according to the promptings of their soul. Pain is the cure and pleasure is the disease - dukh daroo sukh rog paiyaa. By not feeling pain they would no longer have access to the medicine that they need.

Your intentions are very noble. But keep in mind that when Raja Janak ji saved all the souls in hell, Raja Janak had an immense amount of naam kamai and all the paap was not even equal to the weight of this kamai. But nowadays paap has increased immensely, and you don't have enough naam kamai to handle it. If you want to help, start walking the path to change yourself, become a mahapurkh, then free others with your teachings, your example, and a little bit of extra push if they need it. If you do enough kamai, you can even wipe out peoples' lekhs with no effort at all!! When you can do that, ji, please come find me. I'll be waiting for you.

the world follows the system of risk-reward.

If you do bad you will be punished.

If you do good you will be rewarded.

But there can be a only reward system.

If you do good you will go up one step.

And if you do bad nothing happens.

Imagine that two people love each other and one is full of sins.the other because he loves the other want to hold it.and if god is not letting him,than this is not fair.

I does not know much about how it works but i know one thing when the bad karams return back it hurt really a lot.i see new born babies dying,beggars lying on the streets,and diseased people crying due to pain.the thing i see that almost all of people including me joined religion because we don't want to go to hell or joons and not because we love god.i just want to hold everyone's pain myself and if god is not letting me that its not fair.

I does not know much about how it works but i know one thing when the bad karams return back it hurt really a lot.i see new born babies dying,beggars lying on the streets,and diseased people crying due to pain.

Have u heard the story of buddha? He found the answer to be enlightenment and self-control.

What if you took everyone's sins (this is a Christian viewpoint, karam in sikhi represent justice, everyone gets what they deserve) and ppl increase their sins? What if murders, kidnappings, etc increase because ppl are no longer afraid of the consequences. What if ppl think 'I won't have to pay for this, go to joon, or hell' that other guy will suffer for me, i can do whatever i want. You see budhism, sikhism, hinduism believe that goodness, peacfulness will only come from the inside. As long as a person has greed, lust, anger, pride, and attachment, the person will suffer and cause others suffering.

And will erasing sins, erase all suffering? What about you, who suffers from looking at other ppl's pain, what about those who suffer because they are jeolous. All suffering is, because we are seperated from our origin.

Many answers were provided: seva, simran, even some shabads given at the beginning of this thread....what will u do?

i disagree with what some people have said on here i dont believe it to be noble in the slightest what it might be is a bt of a hero comment because if you had actually thought about it you would know 1) its not possible, 2) it sounds like you can barely keep yourself together and 3) before this comment what have you done...blessed with money have you started a charity helped those homeless beggarss...blessed with friends have you got them to rally together to do something good for the world start a soup kitchen etc. its all very well coming on a forum and making a outrageous comment but its the little things that add up not taking all sins on, people would appreciate a kind word rather than a comment like that

What about those mad people who don't know what they are doing?

If a mad person kill someone will he have to repay?

There are some people who are not fully mad.

do the get subsidy?

Some people comes forward to do good but it becomes bad.

I have seen some men which become more evil after some bad incident.

So do you really think that pain makes them better