Christmas trees in houses of Sikhs

JSinghnz

Sikhs are pagans in accordance to some muslims some like to call us book worshipers.

Who are these "some muslims"? show me a Muslim who refers to Sikhs as Pagans?

Anyhow, whatever the religion, a Sikh stay's true to his lord husband Satguru and not flirt around with other religions like paganism, Christianity, Islam, Hindu Dharm etc

Who are these "some muslims"? show me a Muslim who refers to Sikhs as Pagans?

Anyhow, whatever the religion, a Sikh stay's true to his lord husband Satguru and not flirt around with other religions like paganism, Christianity, Islam, Hindu Dharm etc

Think of the christmas tree like wearing boars tusks if you will. There are several things which have entered contemporary culture which were a part of religions and using them aren't necessarily flirting or attempting to convert to them such as the use of stress beads doesn't mean you are using a mala/rosary directly.

Think of the christmas tree like wearing boars tusks if you will. There are several things which have entered contemporary culture which were a part of religions and using them aren't necessarily flirting or attempting to convert to them such as the use of stress beads doesn't mean you are using a mala/rosary directly.

So do you celebrate holi or any other religious festival from a different religion?

The troll inside me wants to pull your leg inside and say yes, but the pride inside me wants me to not reply to your condescending question.

With that, I'll just post this.

When a person cannot look in and face himself, he resorts to what you just have done now.

a little over a hundred years ago, there were many Sikhs who were celebrating Hindu and Islamic holidays and practices. When Singhs would remind such Sikhs that this is not how a Sikh should behave but such Sikhs would make clever arguements and all sorts of Bahanas as to why they should celebrate religious festivals of other religions. Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha observed these Sikhs and referred to them as Hardeghi Chamach and wrote the following poem:

Devi ko bhagat kabhee meera ko upaasha hai,
Daas Sultan ko au kabhee Laal-Beghi hai||
(Depending on the circle and situation, sometimes he becomes a worshipper of Devi and at other times of Meera. Sometimes they serve Sultan (a sect of Islam) and at other times they become Laal-Beghi (another sect of Islam))
Mann meh hai aur ar mukh maahe dooji baat,
Param Pakhandi, nakh Sikh Lau farebee hai||
(He has one thing in mind and something else on his tongue. He is a Param Pakhandi i.e. a great hyprocrite and a deceiver)
Swarath ko maan hai, mukh parmaarath tain,
Nimboo ko nichod agai karat rakebi hai ||
(From inside they have worldly reasons and aspirations but from tongue they speak of holyness and religion. They crush others as a lemon is crushed)
Singh roop dhaari anai matt ko parchaari bhaari,
Panth ko nikaaray jo chamach Hardeghi hai ||
(Such pakhandi adopts the appearance of a Singh but always sticks up or stands up and preaches other faiths. Such person who undermines Panth is a Hardeghi Chamach)

Taken from :http://www.tapoban.org/forum/read.php?1,6055

When a person cannot look in and face himself, he resorts to what you just have done now.

I've never celebrated holi and I've even debated with multiple people saying why SIkhs don't celebrate holy. Do you believe what these Nihang are anti Sikh agents? Maybe you should wear a tin dastar and go debate them instead of judging people you don't know online?

With that said your posts stink (almost literally) of weird anti-social signs with the guise of dharam.

Let's be clear, all you've spewed since you've joined the forums is dogma which doesn't help you nor me. There's a GurSikh way of doing things and all you've done is post inflammatory and paranoid posts where you think everyone posting on this website is a sanatan Sikh.

Some youth remind me of modern muslims who get into religion to fight against the west, but in this case it's against anti-Sikhness. lol

So do you celebrate holi or any other religious festival from a different religion?

Are you talking about Holla Mohalla? Holla Mohalla is on the nanaksahi calendar as a gurpurbh approved by the sgpc.

The parading of orange a colour prohibited in islam? Doesn't sound bad. As long as it ain't eid I don't mind the holiday.