Christmas trees in houses of Sikhs

JSinghnz

Similarly today in Iran, there appears to be more interest amongst Iranians to their Zoroastrian past than Islam, does that mean that the small Sikh community living in Iran should start celebrating holidays associated with Zoroastrianism?

To add onto earlier the internet is sure used as a religious tool for publishing the bible or even the use of sikh sangat. There was the return of a national Zoroastrian holiday and I think Sikhs should celebrate anything but Eid or any other islamic holiday.

check this site out aswell on Sikhs being called pagans it's not by muslims not sure who created it

http://www.angelfire.com/ab/email/sikh.html

Long ago, in the 16th century, Guru Nanak wanted to find a way to get the Hindus and Muslims in India to get along. So he invented a religion which was a synthesis of these two pre-existing religions, incorporating elements of both. Guru Nanak hoped to cause these two antagonistic religious groups to find common ground so that there would be peace between the two. Nanak's intentions were noble, to be sure, but there are problems with his approach.

First of all, these two religions are mutually incompatible. Islam is a MONOtheistic religion while Hinduism is a POLYtheistic religion. In other words, Islam believes in one god, while Hinduism believes in many gods and goddesses.

Another problem with Nanak's work is this: Both these belief systems, Islam and Hinduism, are FALSE religions, invented by Satan!

Combining two false religions will get you what? — ANOTHER false religion!

To add onto earlier the internet is sure used as a religious tool for publishing the bible or even the use of sikh sangat. There was the return of a national Zoroastrian holiday and I think Sikhs should celebrate anything but Eid or any other islamic holiday.

check this site out aswell on Sikhs being called pagans it's not by muslims not sure who created it

http://www.angelfire.com/ab/email/sikh.html

Long ago, in the 16th century, Guru Nanak wanted to find a way to get the Hindus and Muslims in India to get along. So he invented a religion which was a synthesis of these two pre-existing religions, incorporating elements of both. Guru Nanak hoped to cause these two antagonistic religious groups to find common ground so that there would be peace between the two. Nanak's intentions were noble, to be sure, but there are problems with his approach.

First of all, these two religions are mutually incompatible. Islam is a MONOtheistic religion while Hinduism is a POLYtheistic religion. In other words, Islam believes in one god, while Hinduism believes in many gods and goddesses.

Another problem with Nanak's work is this: Both these belief systems, Islam and Hinduism, are FALSE religions, invented by Satan!

Combining two false religions will get you what? — ANOTHER false religion!

False is he/she who judges others by the lense of his own darkness! true Human spirited person looks within.

I don't even know what to say to a Sikh who feels 'happy' at the Shaheedi of the Sahibzadas and celebrates christmas during that same time because Jesus had some good qualities about him.

Where in my post have. I said I celebrate Christmas????????????????WHERE!!!!READ MY POST AGAIN PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN ASNWER!!!