My mind is not at peace...plz help!

Guest Guest

My mind is not at peace...i tried using simran and mool mantar jaap but very easily and quickly my mind will be diverted and will not be able to concentrate on it,moreover after den i will start thinking negatitive.I left going to gurudwara also.Please help me out,how to keep myself motivated towards doing simran,doing mool mantar jaap nd keep myself in waheguru's feet.I know dat his grace will only help me to get out of dis inner turmoil,please help me out sangat ji..

Read mahapurkh's jeewan

Sant Harnam Singh ji Bhuchonwale

Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh Kaleraanwale

Sant Attar Singh ji Mastuanewale

Sant Harnam Singh ji Rampurkherha - "Se Kinehia"

There are soooo many more....just pic any one, as the jeewans of all mahapurkhas are almost alike.....

Reading tend to attract and grasp your mind's attention to the incidents involved in mahapurkh'as lives....and you tend to read more and more without any realization of your physical being, place and time.

And do ardas of course........meaning talk to Guru ji.....

Simran is good to relax your mind, and put to peace, but instead of doing myself, i find it easier to listen to for my mind to get peace..I listen to a nice relaxing one, and take in th vibrations of the music that normally stables things, music, tunes, notes are very powerful, raag shabads I love listening to. This normally calms me:

When u think of it in different way rather than routine, or stress about it, try to enjoy it, try to get the loving feeling from it, if that makes sense, then it will have an effect on you...and close your eyes whilst listening to it, that helps a lot...and try going to gurdwara, when kirtan is on, thats wat made me want to go.

Also i forgot, sing along with it, then u will want to do simran, and want to yearn for more, but there are phases, when i cant get that feeling, but thats ok, coz after listenin to it after a while it feels more rewarding. some people get more anand from different ways of trying it...hope it helps..

dont stop doing simran and dont stop going to gurdwara, slowly slowly the simran would bring peace to your mind. To motivate yourself, take example of medicine as it cures us slowly and take time. similarly the impact of jaap!! I trust this might help you:)

Gurfateh:)

Being distracted while your doing naam simran is a good thing, it's a sign that your on the right path. There are things trying to distract you to prevent you from reaching your goal. Keep fighting, everyday go to the gurudwara and pray for strength to continue and sadh sangat.