Eyes...

Khalistani187

ki samjayeh Gurpreet14, manu ap ni samj aundi ki kende Khalistani187. Par main koshish karugi...manu lagda eh keh rehe hai ke jad asi dunia vekde, jo kuch ho reha hai dunia ch, te je apni soch badal leo ke hor kise di soch leke, dimak nu sikalna ke hor koi kida vekde hoge jo asi vek rehe hai. Isnu acting v nai keh sakde, kio ke acting hundi jad tusi hor kise da role lelende.. Mere khayal ch Khalistani187 keh rehe ke oh apni jagaa ch hor kise de dimak nal dunia vekde te sochde, jisnu 3rd person kende. apne khayal nai hone, te apni soch v nai. Jis traa je kise nu mental problem hovegi, doctors una di research jad karde, oh vekde hunde ki soch rehe hai jad koi samjhana hove.. kafii aukha hai samjhon nu, par manu tha ida kuch lag reha hai. apne dimak nal ni sochna te vekna ki ho reha hai, hor kise de dimak te ho sakda mann nal apni jagaa badalke. punjabi ch v aukha hai samjhon nu, angreji ch saukha hai.

jis tra sada dimak hai, ustho sab kuch chalda hai, jida asi samjhde, sochde, ang pehr chalde, rang sanu disde, pictures nu pechande, oh sab ginia janda vich, jad asi ohi kuch hor kise nu 3rd person de akhan thru vekde koi cheej fir jo una nu dis reha hai, alag ho sakda jo asi vekde. is tho jaida manu samjhona ni aunda..

if that makes any sense lol..

sach ending bhulgeyi,,,khalistani187 nal ida hunda ke jad jaida soch lende 3rd person mode ch, fir una nu ida lagda ke apne hath nai hor kise de hai..te ida v ho sakda ke hath sunh hojande..pata ni lagda hath hege ke nai.te ida keh rehe hai ke zindagi jis tra movie hai chaldi us tra hai, kio ke oh apne akhan tho nai 3rd person dia akhan tho vekh rehe hai.

Thanks for putting efforts and explaining...

tuwade hisaab naal Khalistan187 nazariye di gal kar rene.... ok ... its hard to define topic fer ta....

It's your barin that tells you what you see !

The eyes ar just like a tool and only register what they can !

They can only see what is present in this maya-illusion of a world.

But it's your brain that interprets these signals from the eyes into images that become imprinted on your brain !

This happened to me two times in my life. I know exactly what you are talking about. It happened to me a very long time ago, i was just a kid. I also looked at my hand and tripped out. Its almost like you are separate from your body, and you are "perceiving" as an outsider. Really weird...never happened to me since then (about 10-15 years ago)

There is nothing to get tripped out about, when you feel insecure about what you are experiencing it is because your false ego self is falling away and your true self is emerging from behind the veil. This is a natural process, people who panic about this can get themselves in a right mess.

Do not be worried by this, when the illusion begins to break down your ego will be paniced, however spiritual knowledge and understanding is what you require to keep walking this path. Take time to sit and read through Gurbani and understand the Gurmat imparted by the Satguru, Jap Naam to still your mind and increase the peace within your heart.

Your embarking on the start of a great journey, just remember that everything is Vaheguroo, and there is nothing to be scared of. The True Self is immortal and cannot be destroyed, keeping faith in this keep walking this sharp path.

Guru Rakha!

What i feel is i can feel my inner person looking thru my eyes and just saying what is this BS! When i look at my hands i go what the hell is going on theres more to us than this physical world ! Like i feel my soul telling me sumthing! I hope u guys understand what i mean!

Oh ok.....

U are achieving spirituality... ur soul is not coordinating with ur bodyy.... u need to understand the reason y this is happening... this actually means... ur soul have raised a standard.. while ur body is trying to capture it :D

There is nothing to get tripped out about, when you feel insecure about what you are experiencing it is because your false ego self is falling away and your true self is emerging from behind the veil. This is a natural process, people who panic about this can get themselves in a right mess.

Do not be worried by this, when the illusion begins to break down your ego will be paniced, however spiritual knowledge and understanding is what you require to keep walking this path. Take time to sit and read through Gurbani and understand the Gurmat imparted by the Satguru, Jap Naam to still your mind and increase the peace within your heart.

Your embarking on the start of a great journey, just remember that everything is Vaheguroo, and there is nothing to be scared of. The True Self is immortal and cannot be destroyed, keeping faith in this keep walking this sharp path.

Guru Rakha!

thanks for the great reply ! Im not actually worried knowing this actually keeps me from doing some dumb stuff. ill try hard to stay on this path thanks a ton :)