My mom has cancer please help me.

Guest Nimani

Guest murak insaan

Bhen ji Nimani ji,

I will do ardas for your mother. My grandmother is also suffering with multiple blood clots in her leg and in extreme pain took her to emergency 4 - 5 time. I will do paath and ardas for your mother and my grandmother and hope vaheguru ji will do his kirpa.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mor-Man

I hope things go well for your mom... May God bless her forever... now the prayers for you... It is horrible for such a thing to occur to your mother, however everything is such a thing to one degree or another in the karmic world... When we physically return to God in our karma free state then that is the real answer to prayer... I pray for your mind to have peace in all situations... and may that peace help you bring comfort and peace to your mother in this very difficult time for you and her... May you realize every living being as your mother and your mother as every living being... so long as there is an insect on this planet then your mother shall be here.... so long as your mother returns to God, when such a thing happens, so does the insect.... We are one creation... there is much pain and suffering here and many have experienced tragedy... May God bless you and your mother to be free of pain and suffering..... Bless...

Nimani Ji daas will do Ardas for your Mother and whole family.

The other thing the rest of us Sikhs can do in addition to prayers, given that cancer is so prevalent in rural Punjab, but also exists throughout the world is try to raise as much money as we can for cancer charities to fight it and help all sufferers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nimani

Nimani Ji daas will do Ardas for your Mother and whole family.

The other thing the rest of us Sikhs can do in addition to prayers, given that cancer is so prevalent in rural Punjab, but also exists throughout the world is try to raise as much money as we can for cancer charities to fight it and help all sufferers.

Thank you. It means a lot.and yes you are right about charities.

Guest Nimani

Thank you everyone for doing ardaas for her. I can't thank you all enough. All your prayers means alot. Please don't stop praying for her. Thank you and may waheguru bless you all and your families.

• 3 weeks later...

I lost my mother not long, she was a good person and suffered an intolerable amount during her last few months. . It makes u question a lot.

At the time we were given lots of advice which truthfully didnt help.

I wish what actually happened wss people gave my family space. the only experience i can pass on is to keep name of waheguru close, do your ardas, block out any negative thoughts and support your family. .

The rest is up to the creator. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Rab rakha