Sign in to follow this  
DSGj

Panthpreet Exposed

Main Points:

• "No mechanical repition of Naam"
  • Association and partnership with missionary Harjinder Sabhra and associates
  • No clear answer on Dasam Granth, putting doubt in Sangat's minds
  • We are all brothers and sisters, no such thing as Mahapurkh or enlightened ones
  • No clear answer on meat, putting doubt in Sangat's minds.
  • Harjinder Sabhra: "Where we go as humans, we have to adjust our cuisine and life accordingly." <<< If that is the case, then that means Sikhi will just merge into other religions and cultures and there is no need for Sikh Rehat and Dastaar and Kes, sit on chairs and tables in langar for everyone (not just seniors/disabled) etc......Putting doubt in Sangat's minds, BEWARE.
  • They are being loose in every answer, making Sikhi what someone THINKS is convenient for them and not what Guru Granth AND Guru Panth has decided.
  • Therefore, they support MANmat and not GURmat. They are doing everything according to what is convienient for them.

Full 3-Part Video (25 to 30 minutes in total approximately) Right Here. Make sure to record it, as I cannot record and save every little thing. Send messages to Panthic.org as well. These missionaries are saying they are so open to questions, then why don't they ever talk to AKJ, Nihungs, Taksal, etc OPENLY ON VIDEO?

• Like 1

DasamSarbloh Veere, don't listen to anyone. You are doing a great job in exposing the Kala Afghanists. We need more Singhs like you.

I always had a feeling about Panj Preet Singh. At first I thought he was a good Singh just from his look(gol dastar, Bana). But the more you listen to his Katha to more to see his message is the same as Dhunda, another closet Kala Afghanist. So far Panth Preet Singh has been in the closet, but as time goes by he is getting more and more bold exposing his Kala Afghanist views. It just comes to show, looks can be deceptive.

your sentence "At first I thought he was a good Singh just from his look(gol dastar, Bana)"...just sums up whats wrong with the youth these days. You looked at his roop and declared him a good Singh. THAT is the problem with the cultish way we are practicing Sikhi

• Like 4

All this negativity and exposing people cannot be good for your physical, mental and spiritual well being.

Agreed.

You are doing a great job in exposing the Kala Afghanists. We need more Singhs like you.

Also agreed.
  • Like 4

Spreading information around is the only way to beat these jackals in sheep clothing.

It is tough job but very good work !!

I can put you or compare you same as Bhai Jasswant Singh Khalsa who also worked like this only to spread word of truth about evil deeds of other side.

• Like 3

well....I agree with both as well....reason being here in Canada we used to have Live telecast from Delhi Gurdwara Dhunda doing Katha......we used to have it on without realizing what is being taught.......so people like us need to know of what's happening in sikhi, so we don't fall prey to them.......

but Akal warrior is right in the sense that we shouldn't get so much into these guys that we start loosing our own spirituality.....

there should be a balance.......in getting to know who can harm you (well... we have to get rid of them as well) and keeping n growing your own spirituality at the same point......being a saint and a soldier

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone for their advise and helping me improve!

By the way, Jhatkaa analysis to come, was already in development since last week :smile2:

• Like 2

sarblohgranth is doing a great job in bringing awareness about these nastik and gurnindaks acting as fifth columnists in sikhi.

it is hard to spot them first but listening to their groomed lectures they are identified.that time only we can blunt their bukwas

No clear answer on Dasam Granth, putting doubt in Sangat's minds

He is a rabid anti dasam granth lunatic. When darshan ragi affair was hot, he came to sikhnet propagating against dasam granth in totality.i had long arguements with him and then he just ran away from the field.

sangat ji do not have any doubt about this sadh type missionary.he is a crook gurnindak.THey say sadhs do kirtan without raags and read shabad in dharna.what does this fake doctor ( He writes himself a doctor and he is not a qualified doctor) do? He also reads shabads like sadhs which is not condemnable but while it is ok for him it should be ok for others as well.why double standard.

• Like 1

sangat ji, one thing is quite clear now.THese people are not parcharaks or sikh scholars of gurbani.they are thugs who take random lines of gurbani and then their job is highlight social evils among sikhs. kiddos of their age without naam abhias and knowledge of guru granth sahib and other sikh scriptures can never become katha vachaks. bhai pinderpal singh, maan singh jhaur and giani sant singh maskeen were a class apart full of knowledge and adept versatile figures with gurmukh jeevni colored with naam di kamai.

such shops of slander do not last long and sooner or later they will be eclipsed. but we must expose them.

• Like 1

I am far from being a supporter of missionary supporter, but i do believe in freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech clause do not apply to code of a religion.yes it applies if they write about kissas ( folk lore) of Heer ranjha,sassi punnu, mirza sahiban etc. to propagate against scriptures and marayda of a religion is a crime in many countries punishable by imprisonment. I wish these missionaries know this as most of them are from india and there this law exists.

• Like 2

This is not the aim of Sikhi. Sikhi is about connecting with Akal Purkh, not dwelling on debates and exposing each other for having different views then ours. Increase the peace.

Sikhi basic teachings to meet akal purakh is through naam simran.this is where these missionaries differ from sikhi.by denying this practcie they are violating sikh rehat maryada also. they have qualified not be included in sikhi anymore.so no bhul chuk maaf.

there are other major philosophical points where they deviate from sikhism.they do not consider gurbani as mantra and hence are branded nastiks.

अकाल मूरति है साध संतन की ठाहर नीकी धिआन कउ ॥१॥
Akāl mūraṯ hai sāḏẖ sanṯan kī ṯẖāhar nīkī ḏẖi▫ān ka▫o. ||1||
The Being of Immortal Manifestation is found in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. Meditate on Him in that most sublime place. ||1||
बाणी मंत्रु महा पुरखन की मनहि उतारन मांन कउ ॥
Baṇī manṯar mahā purkẖan kī manėh uṯāran māʼnn ka▫o.
The Bani, the Word of the Supreme Lord God, is the greatest Mantra of all. It eradicates pride from the mind.
ang 1208 SGGS
  • Like 2

DSG Paji, Jonny Paji and GPS Paji ... respected brothers I'm not going to hide the fact that I actually respect Panthpreet Singh Khalsa and Sarbjit Singh Khalsa (Dhunda)'s opinions on certain issues where I believe they are upholding Gurmat and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj above manmat concepts that have gained credence within the Panth thanks to anti-Sikh forces.

But that aside, why not let us look at how all of us on different sides of the spectrum can unite upon easy to agree subjects such as the defeat of drugs in Punjab, an end to female infanticide in Punjab, increasing literacy to 100% and helping our gareeb brothers and sisters globally of whatever background. So why not us various sympathisers of two differing viewpoints look to how we can unite Dhunda Sahib, Panthpreet Singh and others with Gurmat Gian ideology with those you hold in high esteem?

Imagine our Panth's chardi kallah if we all work unitedly on the key issues and debate the smaller ideological issues once we have jointly achieved victory on the bigger central issues facing our Qaum. Gurfateh!

• Like 1