having darshans in dreams at will?

Guest neo

what do yo think about having darshan of god in lucid dreams.

Lucid dreams are special dreams in which one become aware of the fact that we are in a dream so that we can have full control the dream.

What do you think about have darshan in that state?

Because in that state you just have to think about the god and it appears.i had tried it myself and that works.if you don't believe me just google lucid dreaming

Although I crave, long and love to be in position of above veer but i do want to clarify to sangat its not me who posted the post above...this looks like real lucky neo :p

Coming back to the topic, thats great bro..how does lucid dream work is it also like out of body expereince?

On a wider note, this mystical aspect (NOT superstitious as there's a huge difference) of Sikhi is in danger of dying out amongst even those who considers themselves pukke-takke Sikhs. I don't know why but you get a wholesale rolling of eyes and sighs of exasperation amongst some Sikhs whenever issues such as Shaheed Singhs is broached. They just don't want to entertain the fact that such things are possible. These aren't "bad" Sikhs or missionaries (lol), but actual Gursikhs who believe in Guru Sahibs and their Gurbani, yet they just don't get it. They take the pragmatic approach to Sikhi to unreasonable levels. Their choice I suppose.

this is very basic have had it many times usually when i wake up half way thru sleep it has more of an effect, but i would ignore this. Gurmat way toward real spiritual bliss is to reduce sleep as much as possible.....sleep onlyu brings you back down to earth, it increases your strenght and thus the animal insticts wheras spirituality is the complete opposite

search Gurbani - supneh seteeh chit moorak laiyeha "it is foolish to meditate/ponder on your dreams"

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Waheguru ji, daas has heard of this kind of dreaming where you have full control. I will ask for forgiveness in the very beginning, but I am not sure if you had real Guru Sahib's Darshan or just imagination. Because you are in full control and can do anything you want in such dreams, its just possible that maybe you imagined that it's God, or maybe it is indeed Guru Sahib. So if you are a Gursikh and have so much Kirpa of Guru Sahib, so maybe you did have darshan!!! :biggrin2: But if you say you only have darshan in lucid dreams, then there must be something else going on.

I am happy for you if you are the luck one !

Wow !!!

Sounds interesting !!

Can you have these lucid dreams at will and then be in control ???

What happens when youwake up ??

Do you wake and then realise that you were dreaming of where you thought you were controlling it and then you wake for real ???

I don't know too much about this concept, but having darshans in your dream state is the first step, then the real darshans occur in the ''turiya' state where one is fully aware of what is happening !

I think that you are very lucky if you can sort of contol and dictate the direction of your dream, so I would use it very wisely.

I would recommend that you also start doing regular naam simran if you don't already.

I'm sure that your 'consciousness' may excel at a different rate compared to most of us. You may be able to attain different levels and stages a little faster and then you will begin to understand your consciousness, dreams, lucid dreams and turiya awareness state much better.

I read somewhere that people that have a very high turiya state never experience dreams and their consciousness is always in the very aware state !!

Maybe you could attain this very state if you try, since you have more control of the actual dream state.

Good luck !

no you cant control the dream but you can control the topic by meditating on it - you fall asleep that meditation goes into your dream - mool mantra is the most poweful and effective mantra ever!!! just keep repeating this in your mind then you get a good dream usually the dream i get is that i am at some beautiful Gurdwara and many saints a sitting in the sangat

no you cant control the dream but you can control the topic by meditating on it - you fall asleep that meditation goes into your dream - mool mantra is the most poweful and effective mantra ever!!! just keep repeating this in your mind then you get a good dream usually the dream i get is that i am at some beautiful Gurdwara and many saints a sitting in the sangat

YES, very much agree !!

I try and do that most nights by either mool mantar, waheguru simran or some gurbani that I may have been contemplating or doing vichaar on in the day.

Sometimes it could even be the standard ardaas starting with 'pritam bhagauute'' and I will just pay attenton to the ardas itself and not be asking for anything.

I do believe that my conscience can give me anwers to any issues that may be on my mind through meditation and through dreams.