Sign in to follow this  

Kara's and mala's

I'm going to India next week and I wanted to know where I can make mala's and Kara's.I will be staying in punjab only.I want them to be sarbloh.

Taksal shop Amritsar for sarbloh karah and/or kirpan (there are 2 of them). Other shops in Amritsar do not carry any sarbloh stuff because of extreme low demand.

• Like 2

Lol

I want custom maid Kara's and mala's.

Ahh custom maid mala's....I also make sure all of the servants and maids in my houses wear and use sarbloh kara's and mala's.

I emboss them with my family crest so that if they run away we can always bring them back.

• Like 2

Ahh custom maid mala's....I also make sure all of the servants and maids in my houses wear and use sarbloh kara's and mala's.

I emboss them with my family crest so that if they run away we can always bring them back.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...I also need one for the family dog :p

I need custom MADE!

um no offence but why do you need a custom made kara??? ordinary sarbloh is good. karas are supposed to remind you of that waheguru has no end or no beginning do u really neeed one custom made??

not tryna start a fight here just expressing my opinion. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• I know many Sikhs on the east coast, lots of friends and families.  The number of Sikhs and brown people that have been robbed, murdered, stabbed, shot at by blacks is a lot higher than the likes of GurjantGnostic  (I suspect is a white middle class surburban liberal who lives somewhere around the west coast ) would realise. There are cities in the US, where blacks make up the majority population,  the local politicians are black, the mayor is black, the Chief of Police is black, the police department  has substantial number of black police officers. Yet all these problems persist.  A lot of non American people seem to think that the US is like the UK or Canada but the US is more like a continent, there are differences and nuances. A lot of non US Sikhs have a black fetish with all the gangster rap and like to appropriate it though never having been to a black neighbourhood. People think it's South Central LA with NWA. What people don't realise is that LA does not have has many blacks  (west coast in general does not as compared with other parts of the US) and it is full of brown skinned Hispanics and yellow skinned Asians.  Those brown skinned Hispanics can't stand black people. A lot of those Korean business owners cannot stand them either. 
    • Which state are you from?
    • A small minority of Indo-Canadians doing drugs and killings which are specific to other drug dealers and gangsters is not the same as looting and burning down neighbourhoods.  Vancouver ain't New York, Surrey ain't Jamaica in Queens. SE Vancouver and Burnaby is not Baltimore or South Side Chicago.  If you actually travelled in North America you'd see the difference. 
    • What is Indian food and Indian music?
    • LOL. This is pathetic. You can tell this guy is a total bi**hboy. 

Important Information

Terms of Use