Saada Haq | Punjabi Movie | Releasing April 5, 2013

JSinghnz

Interesting to see the likes of Jazzy B with his tattoos and studs promoting this film. He is seen with a Bhindrawala t shirt. What would his thoughts be about a cocaine sniffing alcohol drinking midget dancing with half naked girls. The guy is a discrace to Sikhi.

give me name of any singer who have guts to support sant ji.......by wearing that type of tshirt.........and if u are in india ...jus go around with sant ji's t-shirts and just see wat happens with u.....

Maybe he is coming back to the Sikh fold? This may have an impact on the Punjabi youth who have gone astray when they see Jazzy B as most do not listen to religious Singhs. The film is another breakthrough, our lot do not read so seeing what happened during the Sikh Genocide on film will have an impact on Sikhs just as the Sikh TV channels in the UK have proved.

Lol. I was in punjab 3 weeks ago and proudly wore a Bhindrawala t shirt. Not one bad comment was made so cant see what your point is.

As for Jazzy the guy does not have a clue where hes going. One minute he is saying jai hind when India win the cricket next hes singing with Honey Singh then hes in bollywood singing a holi song and now this.

If he is religious than good for him but trust me your actions speak louder than words and i have seen his actions backstage and they nothing to be proud of.

what lol veerji..... u r so brave huh......just for 3 weeks ...u summed up everything ........

most of my life i've lived in india.......and we personally were stopped by police ...coz we had picture of sant ji on the number plate of our bike...they threaten us to remove it....and dey did remove it .....

some of my freinds were rounded up and were put in jail just coz they had bhindranwale posters ....... in their shops n house.....

veerji i've seen n experienced all this stuff through out my life.......

for ur information let me tell u ........there are so many police intelligent personal who roam around gurughars and bus stands through out punjab ...... n they keep eye on all ppl who buy bhindranwale stuff from shops ......

and for jazzy ... its not me or u to judge him..........

and i'm not saying he is religious .....but compared to most of sikh preachers ...he has guts to support sant ji......

Lol. I was in punjab 3 weeks ago and proudly wore a Bhindrawala t shirt. Not one bad comment was made so cant see what your point is.