Baba Daduwal's Anand Karaj

Guest MrHSinghK

Nā ko bairī nahī bigānā sagal sang ham ka▫o ban ā▫ī. ||1||

No one is my enemy, and no one is a stranger. I get along with everyone.

Guru Arjan Dev ji

But he is 39, and she is 21.

In other words he is old enough to be her father !!

I don't have much more comment.

Nowt wrong with being friends with folks from other religions (rs), from what I understand they always sit below sggs ji and don't forcibly convert anyone.

Concentrate on what's important namely- naam japo, kirat karo, fight injustice etc and leave the baseless gossip, mud slinging, racism to other kaums

^^ then what is wrong with sirsa baba? If sitting with Radha swami is ok then why not with other anti-Sikh elements.

Wake up and smell the reality. Those who find it is okay to marry someone half of your age needs to think twice :S

Plus bibi at wedding wearing tons of makeup.. My uncle was in that wedding and there was more stuff that do not know of such fake sants.

With that age gap, it is like a retired person is marrying fresh out of school.

So if a different faith worship the sggs ji and gives full satkar, but doesn't have the same understanding as us they are anti-Sikh?

Bhai sahib sant maskeen once said if u heard his katha of japji sahib 10 years before it would be majorly diff to his current this is because they matured spiritually over time and understood things better' you have to give the rs credit for the good in them and give em a chance to come back to the truth.

To me the rs are wrong in their understanding and misguided- that's their loss, but to say they anti-Sikh I.e meaning they want to deliberately destroy the Sikh Faith is way off the mark.

Sirsa wala is a clown/village id1iot - his antics speak for themselves, anyone that wants to worship him is welcome to as they would only cause turmoil if they were part of our panth - if these folks ever grow up they will be back.

All 6billion of us r the 'ones' balak, do we truly look at each other and see god in each other?

On that note wjkkwjkff