interesting pictures

Pappi9

whats wrong in doing namaz...namaz is just a word used for praying and masjid is a place of worship......so does that mean waheguru ji doesn't dwell in masjid ???.......

I don't think sitting in that posture in a masjid and praying to Allah, God or waheguru is wrong....

it's our way of looking at things.......it's our choice we want to find faults in others or see something positive.......I don't think sitting like that means someone has left sikhi path.....

it's just showing respect to other religions.....God is just same everywhere, be it masjid or gurdwara

I second ur thoughts.....respect muslims and let dem do namaz......but IF u are justifying sikh doing namaz ...its totally wrong......COZ then u r contradicting ur own religion.... coz there is lots of different between concept ..........if we belive u for a second ....then u can also do "oan" simran ( hindu simran ) BUT........

go n listen thakur singh ji japji sahib katha ....he explain how ik oankar is complete and is different from oankar .......

IF U MEDITATE oan ....shivji and all that devte give u darshan ........BUT if u meditate on ik oankar then GURU MAHARAJ himself give u darshan...........( so here how can u say its same thing .........and u are meditating on one god)

if u doing namaz you are praising alha ....... and muslim consider Mohammed prophet as their alha ......and according to them dere are 7 pataal ......but gurunanak maharaj say there are countless pataal ........ so isn't there difference in concept .........

PRAISING alha mean you agree to their theory of ...not making any GURU .........BUT IN SIKHISM u chak amrit and make guru granth sahib ur guru ......( but i respect alha ,.....n yes he was god...but different concept)

there so many sakhi's ...where some one come to GURU MAHARAJ ...to become sikh ....but guru ji refuse them saying first go and break samadh in their house.....as they wanted them to meditate one 1 .....

and if u say all religion are one

even santji used to say

HINDI PAKKA HINDU BANE , MUSALMAN PAKKA MUSALMAN BANE TE SIKH SACHA SIKH

waheguru ji......all we see here is sitting him in that posture, but who knows if he's praying to Guru sahib in his namaz or ardas..........its just his way of doing ardas is different.....

and whatever muslims think of allah......doesn't matter.......because ones relation with God is not based on what others think......even the thinking of sikhs doesn't match even though they have same Guru..........

now if lets say i have a close muslim or Hindu friend and she wants me to go with her to masjid or Mandir, I would certainly go with her to honour her love for me and the faith she put on me to go with her and for respect she has for her religion, but now what matters is if I pray to moortian thinking of they are hindu devtas or anything like this or I just sit and feel my Guru sahib there and pray to him....only my Guru knows what I am doing.........doesn't matter what kind the environment or the sorroundings are, I should just see my Guru sahib everywhere..........doesn't matter what way I am doing ardas but what matters is how I am doing it.....with pure mind or a give and take or show off......

waheguru ji......all we see here is sitting him in that posture, but who knows if he's praying to Guru sahib in his namaz or ardas..........its just his way of doing ardas is different.....

and whatever muslims think of allah......doesn't matter.......because ones relation with God is not based on what others think......even the thinking of sikhs doesn't match even though they have same Guru..........

now if lets say i have a close muslim or Hindu friend and she wants me to go with her to masjid or Mandir, I would certainly go with her to honour her love for me and the faith she put on me to go with her and for respect she has for her religion, but now what matters is if I pray to moortian thinking of they are hindu devtas or anything like this or I just sit and feel my Guru sahib there and pray to him....only my Guru knows what I am doing.........doesn't matter what kind the environment or the sorroundings are, I should just see my Guru sahib everywhere..........doesn't matter what way I am doing ardas but what matters is how I am doing it.....with pure mind or a give and take or show off......

waheguru ji ....on most of the part ( in this particular post )....i agree with you............. so now lets keep sharing interesting pics..... my fav is 1st one though.....

Well I m also clarifying ur example....not asking for his darshan....

I need to play my part as a sikh....baki it is his wil to be with me or not....

Khair close this topic...If I say I hate muslim then there is no one in this world to force me or change my mind for them....so no more discussion....n one thing I have 2 of my good friends who r pathans...muslim....i do respect humanity but nt muslims...

We can open another thread but I feel like taking a shot here. This "Sikhs fought muslims, muslims are evil" is total Indian <banned word filter activated>. It defies the very purpose of Sikhi. Why does the Khalsa wear blue? Because we are like the sky, without enemity. Right we are not muslims and do not agree with that panth, yet does it mean we can exclude them from humanity? Secondly Pir Buddhu Shah was a muslim. There are always dual individuals in each panth. Good and Bad. The Khalsa was made above such classifications. Its a shame that when we start following political and national sentiments we fall to the level of the predecessor panths and indulge ourselves in selfish judgement.

Well you should hate a lot of communities, because a lot communities made us suffer. Hindu, Muslim, Christians, even our own made us suffer!

The gore took our raaj, fiddled with Sikh affairs. Our own betrayed us and because of that we lost our Sikh raaj. Do you hate us too? Do you hate Hindus who masacared thousands in the alleyways and streets of India, do you hate them because of Gangu and Chandu? I didn't know that Guru Gobind Singh had given a rehit to Sikhs of "hating all Muslims".

Your really are a fancy banana arent you? :excited:

Well you should hate a lot of communities, because a lot communities made us suffer. Hindu, Muslim, Christians, even our own made us suffer!The gore took our raaj, fiddled with Sikh affairs. Our own betrayed us and because of that we lost our Sikh raaj. Do you hate us too? Do you hate Hindus who masacared thousands in the alleyways and streets of India, do you hate them because of Gangu and Chandu? I didn't know that Guru Gobind Singh had given a rehit to Sikhs of "hating all Muslims".

Majority muslims do-

Have extra marital affairs

Dont respect women

Their peers tell them to exploit other religion girls

They marry in their own blood relation

They r source of terriorism...

They kill other people......

They never visit any temple or eat parshad offered to them....

They r biased when it comes to choose between hindu/muslim no matter who is correct or wrong

Girls cant enter in mazzid as they r considered napak.....

They always want to convert people....

What they did to our gurus we know......

If being against all these n hating them is being insane...then I can't do anything......

RELIGION IS NEVER BAD BUT THE PEOPLE R...I NEVER SAID I HATE ISLAM BUT I ALWAYS SAID I HATE MUSALMAAN....

N yup fancybanana g..... If hating those conmunity which practice sin is crime then yes I m criminal.....

GURU TEG BAHADUR G says...if u cant respect other religion u cant respect urs.....I never said islam is bad... But that does not mean that a keshdhari singh will read namaz in mazzid...

Thanks no more discussion on this :) keep posting some gud pics