marriage proposal

sevak

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

sadh sangat ji .. i m amrithdhari woman with guru ji's kirpa. and i m looking for singh who is amritdhari or looking forward to take amrit. and also looking for singh who would respect my family's value, their thoughts, and most importantly them. my family is interested in knowing singh's cast and what singh does and everything. and singh who is ready to walk with me with true love for guru ji..on the gursikhi jeevan..

so please visit this site.

http://www.sikhmatrimonials.com/sikhnet/si...cd?OpenDocument

if interested you will get daas pic.

bhul chuk maafi jeoo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

To the sewadaars of Waheguruoo Network

Kindly consider the request of dass and Veer Moorakh Mugah regarding matrimonial section (for only amritdharis).

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

waheguroo network sewadar doesnt loves us :lol: :( :wub: :):):@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

As someone who has been a Vichola for sometime for Vicky Singh, Mr Singh and Amardeep Singh I can confirm that it is difficult for us Vicholay because unlike previous years people actually want to see a photo of the person they are getting married to!! ( Mr Singh - I am still waiting for your photo )

I would welcome a matrimonial section here as it will ease the workload for us Vicholay

GurFateh

Bikramjit Singh

Bhenji pata ki, tell your parents as it is, that you will be going against Guru Gobind SIngh ji's teachings by asking caste, or even considering it, and they don't want you to do that do they?

Let's male it slightly harder tongue.gif

"Let no man be proud because of his caste.

For the man who has God in his heart, he alone is the true Brahmin.

O stupid fool, be not proud of your caste, by this pride many sins arise.

Everyone says there are four castes, but they are all created from the Lords seed (essence).

All men are moulded from the same clay, but the potter has fashioned it into vessels of numerous forms.

By joining the five elements, the form of the body is made, no one can say that the element is less in one and more in another" Pg 1128 SGGS

jwxhu joiq n pUChu jwqI AwgY jwiq n hy ]1] rhwau ]

Recognize the Lord's Light within all, and do not consider social class or status; there are no classes or castes in the world hereafter. ||1||Pause||

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Raag Aasaa

JoSikhaKoPucheJaatSohSikhNahiMeroAadJugaad

Those who ask a sikh's caste, they are not my sikh, they never were, and they never will be

--Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Sin

gh Sahib Jee Maharaj

Now ask your parents if they want u to go against Guru Gobind SIngh ji's teachings...

the moment they [khalsa]adopt Brahmanical ways, I will not protect them

Does ur father want Guru ji Not to protect you and the rest of the entire Khalsa Panth?

Bhull chukk maaf karni ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!