marriage proposal

sevak

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I wished that i could marry an amritdhari gal...and let that be a reason to get myself amridhari... .......but i m now engaged to a gal who atleast don want to go 4 it atleat in near future.......................

why din such a proposal com e earlier. :lol: ......... leaving apart the jaat issue.,,,,,,,,,,,,, and for that purpose my jaat is Singh and I am son of Guru Gobind Singh :e:

Fateh

she know alot about sikhi , y u all r trying to teach her.

wastage of time

no veerji i don't know sikhi i m learner and bigginer.. so please keep on teach me..
just help her to get married to a khalsa if u can, thats all.

and if u r willing and fit in her terms , u can propose her , theres nothing wrong in it.

m i right sevak painjee ?

hanji please..and yes u r right veerji

rolleyes.gif

vaheguru ji...

djsingh ji, please do not wish things were any other way, sometimes maharaj has planned our journeys abit bumpy hunnah? he blesses his loving sikhs with tests to see how much they really want to walk his path, u have been blessed with ras to walk on the path, just keep on going and let your love for sikhi shine so ur fiance thirsts for it too. even if she doesnt want sikhi later, never feel alone let it bring you even closer to maharaj, and lean on him for support, make him your spouse, best friend, etc, but keep loving and respecting your partner, coz it is not in our hands, whether we're guna be on his path or not. just keep doin ardas and singin da quote above...'se sanjog....' ^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Thanks n fully agree with Admin.

We all know you guys are already tied up in so many sewas but at any time, at any point, if we worms ( me and moorakh mugadh veerjee & we are married too :lol: lol waheguru) can be blessed with any kind of sewa would be grateful to guru sahib and yourself.

bhulla chukaa dee maufai _/\_

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

so n proposal guys..c'mon no singh is ready to get married...

REALLY ????????

I think everybody is giving suggestions, do this and that, or that should be that way, or ur parents shouldn't be asking about caste, etc. etc. but everybody is ignoring the purpose of this post: "marriage proposal". She should not go empty handed from Sikhsangat pray.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i know paaji abt the jaat thingy , and sewakbhnjee knows sikhsangat and she is here for quite a time atlest she has told the truth waht she needs :lol: ^_^ thx for being trustworthy, sewak behnjee doesnt belives in jaat but if parents do ude k galti yaa, god bless u sis maharj zarorr kirpa karngee rolleyes.gif