marriage proposal

sevak

Guest balwinderkaur
vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

To the sewadaars of Waheguruoo Network

Kindly consider the request of dass and Veer Moorakh Mugah regarding matrimonial section (for only amritdharis).

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veerjee, The reason we may not do it because most of all sewadars are young, unmarried and not at the level where we can run a matrimonial section. It's requirement is huge and requires huge extensive work... All Sewadars will discuss this with elders and will get back to you guys asap :lol: Hope that helps !!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree with admin!!! Most of the members here are quite young, still studying and marriage is SO FAR FAR FAR from their minds. Maybe your(bsbk&moorakhmugadh's) suggestion could be forwarded to other website bodies like akj.org etc.

Dear Bhain Jee "Sevak" Jee,

While I sincerely wish you the very best in your quest, I even more sincerely advise you to go about this in the right way. Since your parents may not be best suited to help at this time, I recommend talking to elder Gursikhs and asking them to find you a proper match rather than taking it into your own hands. By going about it in this manner (posting on boards, expecting one-on-one direct communication, anticipating a public "proposal" type of deal here), I think you are recklessly opening yourself up for a lot of trouble.

Asking for the help of elder Gursikhs would be more according to Gurmat and would thus produce results according to Gurmat as well, which would be a more desirable path for a Singhnee such as yourself. In the end, it's all up to Guru Sahib, so do Ardaas and concentrate on Naam and Baani, and before you know it, all your affairs will be arranged perfectly. Best of luck again, and I really do hope you heed my advice.

Dear Bhain Jee "Sevak" Jee,

While I sincerely wish you the very best in your quest, I even more sincerely advise you to go about this in the right way. Since your parents may not be best suited to help at this time, I recommend talking to elder Gursikhs and asking them to find you a proper match rather than taking it into your own hands. By going about it in this manner (posting on boards, expecting one-on-one direct communication, anticipating a public "proposal" type of deal here), I think you are recklessly opening yourself up for a lot of trouble.

Asking for the help of elder Gursikhs would be more according to Gurmat and would thus produce results according to Gurmat as well, which would be a more desirable path for a Singhnee such as yourself. In the end, it's all up to Guru Sahib, so do Ardaas and concentrate on Naam and Baani, and before you know it, all your affairs will be arranged perfectly. Best of luck again, and I really do hope you heed my advice.

I agree :lol: