marriage proposal

sevak

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

Bhenji pata ki, tell your parents as it is, that you will be going against Guru Gobind SIngh ji's teachings by asking caste, or even considering it, and they don't want you to do that do they?

i wish could veerji..but i tried hard but if guru ji wants then they can understand. rite ji :lol:

bhul chuk maafi jeoo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Good luck with your quest singhee ji. you are a brave soul who has the courage to walk to path of th Guru. Almost all the India parents have 'cast thing' engraved in their minds which is very hard to get rid of. As you said ur parents are not amritdhari, they can and they have the right to ask about Singh's caste, however, there is one issue in this too:

When your Singh took Amrit, the Guru set him free from his cast. As an Amritdhari Singh, he does not belong to any caste, therefore, how would he tell your parents his caste? I know its hard to argue with parents over this issue, but please don't let the caste affect your marriage, because as a Guru's Singhnee you have to stand up to your father's words:

"Jo Sikh Sikh ki pooche jaat, oh ni Sikh mera aadh jugaad."

once again, good luck and stay in Cherdi Kala, always! :lol:

i understand what u saying JSingh ji .. i m trying best.. but let me tell you one thing..this samaj doesn't let girls live on their own..and don't let girls to walk against their family..i have tried..i don't ask his cast..i ask his family's cast.. i have no one whom i can talk to about marriage and stuff..or who can help me out..accept guru ji..so i trying my best to his bana that's it..i m still hurt from inside but dunno what to do..

It's their parent's personal stuff.. so let it keep it within their family thing.. shall we sangato? respect others privacy !

i know my parents would be like that too sometime.. so chill jeo.. it's very practical happening in our community.. Set yourself as example then we will see change otherwise it's not good to just talk :lol:

anyway gud luck phaenjee ^_^

It's their parent's personal stuff.. so let it keep it within their family thing.. shall we sangato? respect others privacy !

i know my parents would be like that too sometime.. so chill jeo.. it's very practical happening in our community.. Set yourself as example then we will see change otherwise it's not good to just talk :lol:

anyway gud luck phaenjee ^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

To the sewadaars of Waheguruoo Network

Kindly consider the request of dass and Veer Moorakh Mugah regarding matrimonial section (for only amritdharis).

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veerjee, The reason we may not do it because most of all sewadars are young, unmarried and not at the level where we can run a matrimonial section. It's requirement is huge and requires huge extensive work... All Sewadars will discuss this with elders and will get back to you guys asap :lol: Hope that helps !!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!