G-mail account invites

Khalsa4ever

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

thanks to turbanator virji i have an account but for some reason no invites to give to other people,does anyone know why?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Google only passes out Gmail invites sporadically... so no one starts out with any. I know my brother got a bunch of invites on his first week of joining up... it took me more than a month and a half to get any. So... just wait and hope they come :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

thanks to turbanator virji i have an account but for some reason no invites to give  to other people,does anyone know why?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Google only passes out Gmail invites sporadically... so no one starts out with any. I know my brother got a bunch of invites on his first week of joining up... it took me more than a month and a half to get any. So... just wait and hope they come :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Google must lo

ve me or something, they gave me a bunch of invites in the first week! :D If anyone wants an invite PM me .

GurFateh

Bikramjit

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sadh Sangat Jee,

It has come to our attention that many gursikhs on this forum are using GMail. This is an official warning from Waheguroo! Network regarding GMail. We have consulted with gursikhs and websites and come to the conclusion that GMail is a SECURITY THREAT to gursikhs everywhere.

For a number of reasons (admitted scanning of emails, one of googles directors is also a director of the CIA, when u delete emails they will never actually be deleted) we officially ask that you do NOT use GMail accounts. With large yahoo/hotmail accounts now, as well as other services, there is no need.

If you are emailing shaheed pictures, stories, information on 84, or any such activity, you may get yourself on black lists or watch lists.

If you email any Waheguroo! Network address from a GMail account, DO NOT expect a reply!!! (it will be rejected by our servers)

This warning is only for the safety of cyber sangat, its just not worth it, especially with the FBI, CIA, RCMP, Homeland Security, biased (evil) reporters etc after Gursikhs.

--Daasre