3Ho White Sikhs Vs Non-3Ho White Sikhs

shut up..... who said u keeping hair is not important?even before dasve patshah maharaj , followers of sikhism kept kesh...the rehatnama of bhai nand lalji which was authored by them before 1699 read as followsguru sikh rehat suno re meet uth parbhat karo hid cheetwaheguru gur manta jaapafter few lineskanga dono waqt kar pagh chune kar bhandhie.... so we get to know if someone has no hair ,how he will do kanga?bina kes tegum na davu didaare..... dont make loose comments..............

I was not expecting A SHUT UP from u......

Well koi gal ni...if u abuse me I wont mind :) coz I have left my anger far behind......

Ii never said that keeping kesh is not important i just said keeping kesh is not compulsory......

Dad never forced anyone to keep kesh...its a will of a person to b keep kesh or not.......

Bache Read Gurbani In pure form...it does not matter wether u r keshdari or cleanshave....

mere naal ladan to acha stop those who dance on Gurbani ucharan.....

Well koi gal ni...if u abuse me I wont mind :) coz I have left my anger far behind......

Ii never said that keeping kesh is not important i just said keeping kesh is not compulsory......

Dad never forced anyone to keep kesh...its a will of a person to b keep kesh or not.......

Bache Read Gurbani In pure form...it does not matter wether u r keshdari or cleanshave....

OK SORRY AFTERWARDS I ALSO THOUGHT THAT SHUT UP WAS WAY TOO MUCH ...... DAAS IS A PAPPI DAAS SO DID A PAPPI KARM..... MAY SATGURU GIVE ME STRENGHT TO CONTROL MY ANGER..........PLZ FORGIVE THIS IDIOTIC DAAS

BUT KEEPING KESH IS VERY RAISE TO POWER INFINITY IMPORTANT IN SIKHISM......REMEMBER A MONA CANNOT SIT ON MAHARAJ'S TABIA...

CUTTING KESH IS BAJJAR KUREHIT...............

SACH KAHU SUN LEHO SABHE JIN PREM KIYO TIN HE PRABH PAYO.........

IF WE LOVE GURU SAHIB JI THEN WE HAVE TO OBEY THEIR HUKAM

Baani andar jaayegi, taan hi Baane nun janam degi.

Keeping Kesh is the first and foremost compulsory Kakkar for a Sikh, as per Rehat Maryada. KESH, KANGA, KACH, KARA, KIRPAN.

Dad took Head of Singhs and gave Amrit with Rehat Maryada and then bowed before Panj Pyare for the same Amrit. Singhs had to give their Heads for Amrit and a Rehat Maryada which underlines Kesh as the prime compulsory KAKKAR for Sikhs.

lol

Baani andar jaayegi, taan hi Baane nun janam degi.

Keeping Kesh is the first and foremost compulsory Kakkar for a Sikh, as per Rehat Maryada. KESH, KANGA, KACH, KARA, KIRPAN.

Dad took Head of Singhs and gave Amrit with Rehat Maryada and then bowed before Panj Pyare for the same Amrit. Singhs had to give their Heads for Amrit and a Rehat Maryada which underlines Kesh as the prime compulsory KAKKAR for Sikhs.

It does matter whether you are Keshdhari or not, When Guru Tegh Bahadur gave matryodym in Delhi, Chandni Chowk, even Keshless people who used to say they are followers of guru Ghar ranway, Guru Gobind Rai at that time announced creation of a Roop which will be recognised in millions. It was not easy for us to hide during 2 Ghallugharas done during Mughal times, it was not easy for a Keshdhari Sikh to hide during the 1984 Sikh Genocide by Indian Govt. Had KESH not been important, and all Sikhs as per your opinion had become Keshless, it would had been difficult for Indian Govt. to hunt and burn Sikhs alive. Thanks to the compulsory identity, and thanks to the Sikhs living outside Punjab (Delhi/Haryana/UP/Maharashtra etc. as Punjab Patitpuna has increased expotentially), we can still be recognised and our future holocaust by future Indian govt. still possible, else it would be difficult for them to recognise us.

Without Kesh identity, any body happy to say he/she as a SIKH during good times refuses to be a SIKH during difficult times.

I m also sikh....born sikh n by will Amritdhari......

I know how much kesh is important dear.....

U know this thread is for 3HO right....I just said we dont want to increase our population if they alter our trends right....

My point was that there r many sikhs n punjabi who are enough to look after sikhism.... Even if a person is monah still there r lot of born sikhs who don't keep hair but do lot of sewa...n r good humans.....they believe in power of gurbani....

I mean to say these group like 3HOs r causing differences...n when I heard about that they r dancing on bani I felt bad......

I mean to say even a monah know how to treat kirtan..........

I m sorry if my words hurt anyone's feeling....

I m also sikh....born sikh n by will Amritdhari......

I know how much kesh is important dear.....

U know this thread is for 3HO right....I just said we dont want to increase our population if they alter our trends right....

My point was that there r many sikhs n punjabi who are enough to look after sikhism.... Even if a person is monah still there r lot of born sikhs who don't keep hair but do lot of sewa...n r good humans.....they believe in power of gurbani....

I mean to say these group like 3HOs r causing differences...n when I heard about that they r dancing on bani I felt bad......

I mean to say even a monah know how to treat kirtan..........

I m sorry if my words hurt anyone's feeling....

both of them r sailing in same boat.....but these monas and trimmed r besharms......

ਬਿਨਾ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਕੇਸੰ ਨਰੰ ਭੇਡ ਜਾਨੋ | ਗਹੇ ਕਾਨ ਤਾਕੋ ਕਿਤੈ ਲੈ ਸਿਧਾਨੋ |

Without weapons and Kesh - you are nothing but a sheep - who can be led anywhere by the ear

ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਆਗਿਆ ਸੁਨੋ ਲੈ ਪਿਆਰੇ | ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦਿਵੋ ਨ ਦਿਦਾਰੇ |

A order has come from the master, without un-cut hair and weapons do not come before me

-Gurbilas Patshahi 10

It funny that if we see 3HO moving around to a rhythm whilst saying 'waheguru' we get offended, but we would rather see our sisters and mothers dancing to ''nach bhabiyee'' or ''lak no halladay'' !!!

Yeh it's fine to dance sexy in front of your brother in law and wave your booty whilst clapping and singing gandhiyah boliyan !!!