Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

You both are right, what Singhstah paji was saying is that someone who abandons the dastar for a topi in the guise of a Sikh should be judged for their action of not tying a dastar.

For a Sikh the dastar is integral to our identity. Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib gave sardarian to the down trodden peasants. For all I know the baba ji could be a saint, but I do not classify him as being a Sikh authority.

"Kabeer, when you start having love with the One, the duality which separates us from Paramatma goes away, and until this mindset of duality doesnt go away,

whether you give yourself long dreadlocks etc. or whether you finely shave your head i.e. meaning you become an ascetic, both of these actions are pointless. He who having loved God becomes totally one with the anand of being with God, then whether he grows his hair long meaning he is totally involved with family life (parvirtri) or whether he shaves his head bald, i.e. abandons everything (tyaag), he gets no benefit or loss (puneh haan) at all."

So clearly these tuks aren't literally talking about the sole actions of growing hair or shaving it, but are used to refer to the lifestyles (in hinduism) that they represent - being in grihst jeevan or being an ascetic. The long hair being referred to in this tuk is nothing to do with the practice of keeping kesh as hukam from Guru Sahib - they are two totally different concepts. Once again, these tuks simply mean that to someone who becomes in love with God - being an parvitri (represented by growing out hair - pre sikh dharam) or being an ascetic (represented by shaving hair), are of no use to such a person. The hukam of growing kesh and the reason behind this hukam are completely unrelated to the practice of growing hair that Bhagat Kabeer Ji is referring to as for Gursikhs the main idea behind keeping kesh is out of simple love for Guru Sahib - Guru's mohar. This is totally different to what Bhagat Ji is calling unimportant. To the contrary, all of Gurbani is telling us to please Guru Sahib by following his hukam. Similar response to the second shabad you posted.

Agreed..Now please compare above updesh of love being paramount over outer ritual/custom of matted hair or shaved head with rehitnama line below:

hoe sikh sir ttopee dhharai || saath janam kushattee hue marai ||

He who as a Sikh places a hat on their head; will be reborn seven times as a leper.

Thankhaanama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

Do you really think overall gurbani message which talks about non dualism love towards vahiguroo (in two shabads above) is aligned with your post with rehitnama which seems to suggest- if you wear a hat (regardless of your spiritual state of mind), you will reborn seven times a leper...! NOT AT ALL..!!

We should stop with this fear mongering, scare tactic, hysteria post which is not aligned with overall updesh of gurbani..

Actually now that i think about this post deeply. i don't even doubt above rehitnama line... it may be very well be mukhvakh of beloved bhai nand lal ji towards begineers..but the issue here is choice of using such rehitnama line towards this person who seem to be revered saint...very poor choice indeed.

Do you really think overall gurbani message which talks about non dualism love towards vahiguroo (in two shabads above) is aligned with your post with rehitnama which seems to suggest- if you wear a hat (regardless of your spiritual state of mind), you will reborn seven times a leper...! NOT AT ALL..!!

We should stop with this fear mongering, scare tactic, hysteria post which is not aligned with overall updesh of gurbani..

Actually now that i think about this post deeply. i don't even doubt above rehitnama line... it may be very well be mukhvakh of beloved bhai nand lal ji towards begineers..but the issue here is choice of using such rehitnama line towards this person who seem to be revered saint...very poor choice indeed.

I have to disagree with you n30 paaji...The tankhanama of bhai nand lal Singh Ji is the words of guru gobind Singh Ji maharaj...It's not like bhai sahib wrote it himself...Guru Ji told him...If the rehitnama is only intended for a certain group like your saying its for beginners then that's unfair...Guru Ji would have said something else then...He would have said "whoever wear a topi will be born a leper 7 times...BUT that doesn't apply to Sants etc..".I think that it applys to every amritdhari Sikh regardless of their spiritual status because that would be unfair...Sant gyani gurbachan Singh bhindranwale mahapurk always was a panj kakaari,dastar bannanwala,shastardhari till his last days...He was the true mahapurk who had the most gyan and was the most spiritual and he FOLLOWED Guru his hukam.I don't care who it is if they don't follow at least the basics of sikhi and they are amritdhari I would never think he is a sant.

Lol I got carried of a bit...Back to my point...The rehitnama is for every amritdhari Sikh regardless if they are Sants,mahapurks,etc.I believe guru Ji would make someone of a spiritual status of a sant,mahapurks etc into lepers...

"Rehit pyari mujh ko,Sikh pyara nahi"

"Raanee Rahi soie Sikh mera"

ਰਹਿਤ ਰਹਤ ਸਮ ਸਿਖ ਜੋ ਸੋ ਮੇਰੋ ਰੂਪਾਇ He who lives according the the code of conduct is my very form.

ਵਾ ਮੈ ਮੋ ਮੈਂ ਭੇਦ ਨਹਿ ਮਮ ਸਰੂਪ ਹੁਇ ਜਾਇ | Between him and myself, there is no difference. He has become my form.

I'm done my rant...Bhul chuk maaf...Sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings.

Awesome video.. Vah ji Vah.. Bhai sahib is pure Anand moorat. I think bhai sahib bhai balbir singh ji were talking about two mahapursh.. One were baba dalel singh maharaj virkrat who were from sri hazoor baba Karam singh maharaj hotimardan samparda and baba harnaam singh ji mile wale.

Yes my dear

Kile wale MAHA purshs name was baba harnam SINGH JI kile wale .. Who wore the blue dastar and kamarkasa ..

Ragi BALBIR singh JI was given the blue kamarkasa by kile wale Maharaj Ji ( sang harnam SINGH JI ) , and have kept it ever since with them always as a nishani from a MAHA pursh..

Yes my dear

Kile wale MAHA purshs name was baba harnam SINGH JI kile wale .. Who wore the blue dastar and kamarkasa ..

Ragi BALBIR singh JI was given the blue kamarkasa by kile wale Maharaj Ji ( sang harnam SINGH JI ) , and have kept it ever since with them always as a nishani from a MAHA pursh..

Is he panj kakaari or not?

Soohi m 5

KARAM DHARAM PAKHAND JO DESAI , TIN JAM JAGATI LOOTE.

SANTOH SAGAR PAR UTATIRE, JO JO BACHAN KAMAWEH SANTANA KA , SO GUR PARSADI TARIYE..

Fareed kot meaning in English

He Bhai, JO PAKHAND sahit Karam Dharam dekhite hai, tim ko jam jagatiya loot leta hai..

He Bhai , santo dware sansar sagar se par utrita hai.

JO Koi santo ka Bachan kamawe puna so guru ki kirpa se paar utarta hai..