Hard Kaur Hurts Sikh Sentiments, Turns Abusive At Chandigarh Show

JSinghnz

Go ask industry insiders. You probably dont have or need the connections but i do. No point argueing. Also even you must know that so many people fled Punjab under asylum in those days just to get to the UK yet their reasons where purely financial.

Hardly rocket science mate.

No we're not arguing my friend. I'd genuinely like to know the truth. And so too, I suspect, would the British Home Office.

I would suggest then we do 3 things to show people that make abusive comments about Guru ji how we have many ways of dealing with them....and...we will deal with them :

1) Bombard the Home Office with letters and messages informing them of the immigration fraud that has taken place and reminding them that it is their duty to prosecute those that lied during the immigration process.

2) As hard core regularly performs in Dubai and Dubai has the harshest punishment on earth for drug possession, we should send letters to the Dubai authorities getting them ready for her next visit.

3) Let the Sikh organisations in Punjab know that we demand they carry on with their criminal prosecution of hard core and not accept the lame half-hearted apology she made.

Drug addicts sometimes think they are invincible, particularly when they've engaged in a cetain behaviour for many years without any comeback. One day though, their whole world comes crashing down. Hard core's moment of abusing Sikhs and our Guru wil be her epiphany moment. It will become the moment she was brought back down to reality from her high and forced to explain the deeds she has done in life.

On one hand, " I am new to this topic, is there a Video of what all she did???" and nek minit,

"Views Endorsed ... Well said ...".

Always better to know the facts before endorsing any views.

Yes, I know what you are saying, I made the post for request of a relevant Video earlier on some other post "http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71677-hard-kaur-aka-taran-dhillon-must-remove-kaur-from-her-name/page-2" before I posted this. Then I read this thread from start and hence endorsed N30 Singh comments, but only after reading this thread from start/relevant link in the first post of this thread ...

Yes, I know what you are saying, I made the post for request of a relevant Video earlier on some other post "http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71677-hard-kaur-aka-taran-dhillon-must-remove-kaur-from-her-name/page-2" before I posted this. Then I read this thread from start and hence endorsed N30 Singh comments, but only after reading this thread from start/relevant link in the first post of this thread ...

Well if that is the case, then you too need to have the sense of respect for your religion.

I endorse my comments to neo for you to digest and understand that having a different approach to

just show your cleverness does not make you one.

No we're not arguing my friend. I'd genuinely like to know the truth. And so too, I suspect, would the British Home Office.

I would suggest then we do 3 things to show people that make abusive comments about Guru ji how we have many ways of dealing with them....and...we will deal with them :

1) Bombard the Home Office with letters and messages informing them of the immigration fraud that has taken place and reminding them that it is their duty to prosecute those that lied during the immigration process.

2) As hard core regularly performs in Dubai and Dubai has the harshest punishment on earth for drug possession, we should send letters to the Dubai authorities getting them ready for her next visit.

3) Let the Sikh organisations in Punjab know that we demand they carry on with their criminal prosecution of hard core and not accept the lame half-hearted apology she made.

Drug addicts sometimes think they are invincible, particularly when they've engaged in a cetain behaviour for many years without any comeback. One day though, their whole world comes crashing down. Hard core's moment of abusing Sikhs and our Guru wil be her epiphany moment. It will become the moment she was brought back down to reality from her high and forced to explain the deeds she has done in life.

I hope the panthic organisations in UK will immediately follow up Point 1.

If they don't it will just show how they care for panthic issues.

Pray tell, if it wasn't Hindus who killed Sikhs in '84 ?

Was it Bhuddists ?

Was it Rastafarians ?

Was it Chritians ?

But seriously I'm interested to know one thing from you. When the British govt and Courts looked at evidence of him being killed in the anti-Sikh genocide before granting hard core and her mum british political asylum how is it that you know he was a sharabi and died from alcohol poisining ? Did you conduct the autopsy ?

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-09-25/news-and-interviews/28244938_1_hard-kaur-reality-show-female-fans

she talks about 1984

No Punjabi wedding for Hard Kaur
Divya Pal, TNN Sep 25, 2010, 12.00am IST
pixel.gif

Rapper and hip hop singer Hard Kaur loves living life on her own terms. Whether it is not giving into the demands of others for success in professional life or maintaining distance from not-really-there relatives.

Irrespective of not-so-good and incredibly great experiences, she feels every instance in her life has helped her fend for herself. "Whatever happens, happens for the best. A positive frame of mind might not get you an immediate solution to a crisis but it helps you work out through the problems. So the journey from a freshie to the freshest has been painful, crazy, exciting and scary." Having lost her father in the 1984 riots, Hard Kaur, who hid in a cupboard in defense, terms the phase "disturbing". "Initially, it took me very long to recall all that happened because we came to the UK and settled here. But gradually, the mental picture started getting clearer and it was tough," she recalls.

And as she admits, her stay in England has helped her emerge as an emotionally strong human being. For, she's learnt to say no to people and this orientation drilled in her the faith to achieve what she wanted to. "My mother would tell me 'Kisi ke saath ladai nahin karni.' I listened to my mother but not that much. For, this got me thrashed in school. But England taught me how important it is to fight for our rights. My school wasn't like an ordinary institute where every student was serious about studies. They wanted to know how hot one looked. There'd be groups of Indian girls, groups of those who'd talk about boys and makeup – topics that never interested me, and groups of white students, which I couldn't have joined. And then there were those with whom I couldn't gel well because they felt I wasn't smart enough. There was nobody with me. I realised that the black girls liked me for I could dance well. In hindsight, I believe everything happened for the right reason. I learnt a lot from them. Fifteen years ago, girls laughed when I'd rap. They'd say, 'Yeh kya kar rahi hai' and suggest me to get married instead. And I'd tell myself, 'That is good for them. Everybody does that but I'll do what I feel is best for me.' What was of no significance to others, made perfect sense to me!"

So, did England help her become the 'revolution' which she mentioned when she introduced herself in the track "The Legend"? "I don't only refer to my music when I talk about revolution. It has a lot to do with my attitude. There are many singers who either have only great male or female fans. But I have both. If I were to die tomorrow, I know what I have achieved. It is not just about making money," she says.

Even though she's been getting several reality show offers, Hard Kaur doesn't mind rejecting these as none have anything earth-shattering to give. And she says that she is not as desperate as many Indian actors who are seen in every reality show. "I turned down a reality show offer because it had nothing to do with dance, singing and comedy. To tackle desperation, I follow what my mother tells me, 'Yaad rakheen Gurudware main bhi roti milti hai. Kuch nahin hota tera ghar hai.' I don't want to be a hypocrite. Nor do I want to give in to other people's demands and think I'm a woman, who either needs a rich man or have to sleep around to earn money. My mother came to England with £100. She didn't know a word of English. So what excuse do I have to opt for such things. It can get hard but one ought to be patient. I believe in 'Don't go the wrong way. For, you'll be judged by your own actions'."

pixel.gif

With the right things happening for her she may not have to go the wrong way. Isn't "Patiala House" in the pipeline? "Oh yes, I forgot to speak about the movie. It is weird but Nikhil Advani saw me on TV doing varied dance forms and thought I was multi-talented and Nikhil offered me this proper Punjabi film. When I saw Rishi Kapoorji all dressed up like a typical Sikh, I said 'He looks like my grand dad.' Besides acting in the flick, I've sung two tracks. You get more bhao for working in the industry. But I don't want to do typical Punjabi films. If I were to do any Punjabi flick it'd be something like "Ek Chadar Maili Si". I don't want to say yes to just any film offer. For you get stuck for months. Humara kaam kitna accha hai ek din jao show karo aur aa jao. You have to be patient when working in a movie.

That's what I have learnt," she says. Any plans of going back to Kanpur, her birthplace? "I went to meet my grandparents last year. My mother says I don't get to spend much time with her. Why would I go to meet the rest of my relatives? That's why I tell my mother 'Jae tain bulaya un lokaan nu jeena nu mai pasand ni kardi fir dekhin. (If you call people I don't like to my wedding, then you see!) ' For they will attend the wedding to pass weird comments 'Daal swaad nahin thi'. I don't want a grand Punjabi wedding. Since my beau is a Catholic, we will perform both Christian and Punjabi rites. It will be a simple wedding with more friends than family members attending it. I feel sorry for him because he doesn't know what Punjabi weddings are like. Woh dar jaegaa," she chuckles.

Guest dasguruka

I take a different approach to this matter. We have every right to be offended by her childish/offensive act but lets seek clarification on her intent- may be she was under influence of drugs..Lets try to see this from all angles. Even worst criminal on this planet deserve a fair trial, deserve to give their side and besides our own sikh faith have classic examples in our history -shows an potential of sinner turned saint even goodness takes over..worst sinners becoming saints by guru maharaj grace- kauda rakshash (cannibal demon), sajjan thug (theif), gangka papan (past /former kanjirir turned into saint).

We need to practice more restraint and be more collective, grounded, focused, calm in our response when pursuing such matters , not just because its politically correct thing to do but our whole faith founded on first principle of "dya" - compassion, here in this thread sadly we have shown anything but dya there are already calls to beat her, hoping she goes to narak etc.

If her intent are malicious and she compared sri guru gobind singh ji with someone to offend, she will get her share of bad karams, she will pay for it in her unique way but vahiguroo ji is not only garab gajinan (destroyer of ego and destroyer of sinner but also embodiment of dya- compassion) if offender repents and feel remorse for her actions she will forgiven in maharaj darbar as Guru Sada Bakshanda hai !!

Sure we can pursue legal means if worst comes to worst but first thing to do is to seek this matter sensibly to find out her intent and try her to integrate back into our sikh society.

And those who call her w hore , kanjiri and other labels just remember this, when tables are turned- we are all w hores in our own way when we seek worldly materials over guru maharaj love, bhagti-naam, gyan and seva..!!

Right on. Daya comes first and Dharam comes second. Can't be a dharmi person if you have no daya in you