Hard Kaur Hurts Sikh Sentiments, Turns Abusive At Chandigarh Show

JSinghnz

Can someone explain to me why guys from UK are soo girly? Sorry, this is totally off topic.

I dont know the kind of guys you have met from the uk, but if i see her or her mother on soho road they will get a good slap thats for sure!! :angry2:

Just read the comments on facebook from hard up guys in india who cant get a woman, who see this tramp in tight trousers and high heels and there tongues come out like dogs !! :no:

https://www.facebook.com/officialhardkaurworld?hc_location=timeline

I take a different approach to this matter. We have every right to be offended by her childish/offensive act but lets seek clarification on her intent- may be she was under influence of drugs..Lets try to see this from all angles. Even worst criminal on this planet deserve a fair trial, deserve to give their side and besides our own sikh faith have classic examples in our history -shows an potential of sinner turned saint even goodness takes over..worst sinners becoming saints by guru maharaj grace- kauda rakshash (cannibal demon), sajjan thug (theif), gangka papan (past /former kanjirir turned into saint).

We need to practice more restraint and be more collective, grounded, focused, calm in our response when pursuing such matters , not just because its politically correct thing to do but our whole faith founded on first principle of "dya" - compassion, here in this thread sadly we have shown anything but dya there are already calls to beat her, hoping she goes to narak etc.

If her intent are malicious and she compared sri guru gobind singh ji with someone to offend, she will get her share of bad karams, she will pay for it in her unique way but vahiguroo ji is not only garab gajinan (destroyer of ego and destroyer of sinner but also embodiment of dya- compassion) if offender repents and feel remorse for her actions she will forgiven in maharaj darbar as Guru Sada Bakshanda hai !!

Sure we can pursue legal means if worst comes to worst but first thing to do is to seek this matter sensibly to find out her intent and try her to integrate back into our sikh society.

And those who call her w hore , kanjiri and other labels just remember this, when tables are turned- we are all w hores in our own way when we seek worldly materials over guru maharaj love, bhagti-naam, gyan and seva..!!

Views Endorsed ... Well said ...

Her father was a sharabi that died due from alcohol. Her mother came to this country on asylum and made the story up about her husband. Ask those in the know. Its quite a well known fact even though kutti said in an interview that he was killed after the 84 aftermath. She doesnt say it was Hindus that killed him by the way either. So much bull flying around

. She doesnt say it was Hindus that killed him by the way either. So much bull flying around

Pray tell, if it wasn't Hindus who killed Sikhs in '84 ?

Was it Bhuddists ?

Was it Rastafarians ?

Was it Chritians ?

But seriously I'm interested to know one thing from you. When the British govt and Courts looked at evidence of him being killed in the anti-Sikh genocide before granting hard core and her mum british political asylum how is it that you know he was a sharabi and died from alcohol poisining ? Did you conduct the autopsy ?

Go ask industry insiders. You probably dont have or need the connections but i do. No point argueing. Also even you must know that so many people fled Punjab under asylum in those days just to get to the UK yet their reasons where purely financial.

Hardly rocket science mate.