Two Singhs That Are Putting The Name Of Sikhism Down

I have come to say that us Sikhs are starting to get annoyed on some of these Singh's around here in Smethwick. We have a few issues on some of them. As far as I'm concerned there are only two so far but I might not know the rest around here.

We have came to the concern of Suraj Singh and Gurpreet Singh also known as Billo. These two are Amritdhari singh's and they smoke and drink alcohol in Dartmouth park every Thursday and where Billo wear a choola and a blue dastar. He drinks with Goreh, kale and Muslims. Singh's from Smethwick have tried to stop them by telling them its wrong to do this but they don't bother to listen and they think its something normal to do. Suraj's parents are both Amritshak and I don't think they will be pleased to find that their son is doing this. Billo's mum is a Amritshak whereas his dad is a drug dealer.

I'm informing you because I think that you should show this video on Sikh Channel and places where people would be able to see these two so that they get in trouble for what they are doing. It wrong and its putting the name of our religion down. Please try to understand this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HoYe366xE

Thank you.

I have seen group of sik

I have seen pagg wearing sikhs who take drugs n smoke as well in Delhi

I have seen raagis doing so....

Its not easy to stop these kinda people anywhere....

Those who r forced by their parents to keep sikhi...does these kind of things.....

Its better to not to keep hair if u can resist yourself with these kind acts.....

why the hell do they have to do this, its probably their parents who insist they be good sikh boys well its not working people stop forcing your kids to be amritdhari because it is disrespecting our religion and those of us who are and want to be amritdhari. this makes me sick !!!

Not sure if beating is an solution..if anything it will make matters worst..Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji didn't beat kauda rakshash (demon) or beat sajjan thug(theif) they were convinced in sikhi marg with prem, sam dristhi.

I think this problem goes far, its obviously parents fault by not following through- taking them to sangat, encouraging etc after making their kids take amrit. Obviously, they thought once kids take their amrit their responsibility is finished..actually real responsibility starts after. This is same reason why in sikhi when you are young you are given preliminary amrit (chaul amrit) and let kid prepare themselves for khanda batta da amrit...Amrit is not a joke..even some of big adults can break maryada and when that becomes a habit can fall from the path easily.

I personally think they should make a general rule for making khanda batta da amrit available to only 25 and over (before that keep preparing yourself) or atleast there should be some sort of question and answers interview by panj pyares before to examine state of mind individual before distributing amrit like hot cakes to every tom, d ck and harry.

I myself preparing take amrit again for 3rd time in near future as i m trying to improve things i lack and mistakes which were made which are clearly visible when i face myself in the mirror..once should not brush things under carpret..life is a journey there is always up and downs for individual..we sikhs are always making mistakes and learning from it and growing from it..main thing is first we must be honest acknowledge there is a problem within ourselves, take steps to learn from them and improve them- revise again, take amrit or pesh again if you have to it and then move on- don't look back keep learning from saints and sangat life, keep improving...i think everyone of us should not be embarrassed to take amrit again or think i have taken amrit once and thats it..for me personally, i don't care if i have to take amrit 100 times as we are always new mistakes and always learning from it and making commitments to guru..its a constant journey and battle in kalyug..!!

Not sure if beating is an solution..if anything it will make matters worst..Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji didn't beat kauda rakshash (demon) or beat sajjan thug(theif) they were convinced in sikhi marg with prem, sam dristhi.

I think this problem goes far, its obviously parents fault by not following through- taking them to sangat, encouraging etc after making their kids take amrit. Obviously, they thought once kids take their amrit their responsibility is finished..actually real responsibility starts after. This is same reason why in sikhi when you are young you are given preliminary amrit (chaul amrit) and let kid prepare themselves for khanda batta da amrit...Amrit is not a joke..even some of big adults can break maryada and when that becomes a habit can fall from the path easily.

I personally think they should make a general rule for making khanda batta da amrit available to only 25 and over (before that keep preparing yourself) or atleast there should be some sort of question and answers interview by panj pyares before to examine state of mind individual before distributing amrit like hot cakes to every tom, d ck and harry.

I myself preparing take amrit again for 3rd time in near future as i m trying to improve things i lack and mistakes which were made which are clearly visible when i face myself in the mirror..once should not brush things under carpret..life is a journey there is always up and downs for individual..we sikhs are always making mistakes and learning from it and growing from it..main thing is first we must be honest acknowledge there is a problem within ourselves, take steps to learn from them and improve them- revise again, take amrit or pesh again if you have to it and then move on- don't look back keep learning from saints and sangat life, keep improving...i think everyone of us should not be embarrassed to take amrit again or think i have taken amrit once and thats it..for me personally, i don't care if i have to take amrit 100 times as we are always new mistakes and always learning from it and making commitments to guru..its a constant journey and battle in kalyug..!!

Pesh is only for people who do bajjar kruheits...If you did not do one then there is no reason to take Amrit again...

They're obviously taking revenge on their parents if you ask me, because they were forced to keep Sikhi saroop, so now they're bringing disgrace to it by indulging in such acts.

Only solution is as follows....

That's shows krodh.