Shameless Punjabi Actress

JSinghnz

Sri guru granth sahib ji is jagadi jot (alive) jot never dies nor it takes birth just appears from ongkar and disappears back in ongkar nirgun vahiguroo, their sargun saroop (jagadi jot) does not need to burned alive (agan bhet) on top of that they still do it without any explanation regarding sargun and nirgun so people can view sri guru granth sahib both sargun and nirgun but their mute response while burning guru sahib alive is one of most outrageous form of maha beadhi..yet everyone sits while they do that.

And whats with intimidtation? Singho and they? Who da hell is they? you making it sound like someone does not agree with your views points is a malech/enemy of the panth? stop dividing us on mere difference of opnions over tatto with gurbani there are many sikhs, chardikalah gursikhs and sant mahapursh have ikongkar tatto on hand. We are all same sons and daughters of same father, differences of opinions are part of sikhi shows how diverse garden of sri guru nanak dev ji really is and as mehtab singh said in other thread misls always had disagreements and even fights but they all came together when panth needed help.

Even gangka papan who was prostitute when found good sangat became saint and its mentioned in gurbani, every sinner have potential of saint, do not slag this bibi , call her names, dont judge we don't even know her, she has same ikongkar vahiguroo jot just like everybody else has. We should offer her sangat without judging her only guru sahib and bhramgyani sant mahapursh are complete and sants have full union with vahiguroo rest are all effected by panj chors regardless of our outer status..I don't consider myself better than her.

You guys want to talk about mukhti? First consider each everyone in this world as jeevan mukht and consider ourselves are only one which are not, you will notice huge ocean of bairaag, ocean of reality check slaps and destruction of our ego bit by bit then only we can move on further.

Thats a fair point, but did the Gurus ever need to visit the toilet? The issue here is to look at whether Gurbani should be tattood on the body, not about toilets and stuff, cos then we make the argument look ridiculous. We will move from toilets to the meat/alcohol aisles in supermarkets and such, to a situation where the person afflicted will only be able to live in the Gurdwara.

If Sikhs feel this is the case, then they should consult Sri Akal Takht Sahib to issue sandesh to world sangat on not to have tattoos done of Gurbani on their body. Then whatever Sri Akal Takht decides, we can try and implement.

Shows your true colours when you say,"Then whatever Sri Akal Takht decides, we can try and implement."

Try saying that to a judge in a court of law that I will try to implement your orders, my lord.

Nec minit, you will see what happens!!!!!!!!!!

by thinking neutrally, some members are looking at this from "sargun" perspective whereas N30Singh ji is looking at this from "nirgun" perspective

personally, both seem correct......

We have to maintain satkar at both levels...."sargun" as well as "nirgun".......

Honestly, they do all this studying, go to countless Sants, and have countless debates with others, yet they don't understand what ALIVE means when referring to Gurbani. So who has built inner eyes to see Gurbani, them or the child like innocent nature of a Sikh who follows his Gurus instructions? Once again I hope Satguru does kirpa on these people and strikes them with his spiritual wisdom.

dito

I am stating saach not every one have capacity to hear Sach as it's sharp. They usually ignore it as nindya.

ok so u be on ur track and us be on ours....no one is greater than sri guru granth sahib ji... now plz tell me hadn't baba nand singh ji had darshan of guru nanak dev sahib ji maharaj from guru granth sahib ji?

When did anyone say one is higher than sri guru granth sahib ji? Who said that?

daas is not saying that the way u r thinking but that for us everything should be guru sahib ji and we should treat bani as guru gobind singh ji sahib maharaj only no difference..bani guru guru hai bani...... daas was just trying to say that u many a times think that outer rehat isn't important but indeed it is as important as inside... now tell me how much u have prepared for an exam may u be a topper of ur batch but if u dont have roll no. with u on exam day u will not be allowed to give exam........

When did i say outer rehat isn't important for me? I wear 5 kakars including kirpan, i was saying other thread there comes a point where sant mahapursh after bhramgyan don't need to wear kirpan there is lot of diversity in that topic buts but its different topic together.