Shameless Punjabi Actress

JSinghnz

When Gurbani is tattoed on a body part will the body part be left at the door before going into the bathroom? So Gurbani is going into the bathroom, but some posters cannot realize that Bani is the Guru.

Thats a fair point, but did the Gurus ever need to visit the toilet? The issue here is to look at whether Gurbani should be tattood on the body, not about toilets and stuff, cos then we make the argument look ridiculous. We will move from toilets to the meat/alcohol aisles in supermarkets and such, to a situation where the person afflicted will only be able to live in the Gurdwara.

If Sikhs feel this is the case, then they should consult Sri Akal Takht Sahib to issue sandesh to world sangat on not to have tattoos done of Gurbani on their body. Then whatever Sri Akal Takht decides, we can try and implement.

- when we go clean ourselves while there is ajaap jaap simran of gurbani of (ongkar resosance) running inside of all of us? is that beadhi?

- When we have bhog with our spouse and all of sudden random tukh came in our thoughts? Is that beadhi?

if it is beadhbi, then im guilty on both counts.

waheguru ji its gurbani, says : Jo tau prem khelan ka chao; sir dhar talli galli meri aao‖.

Guru Nanak Dev ji's bachans: If you want to play the game of love, come to me with your head on your palm

deeper meaning:

"sir" or "head" is associated with "pride" / "gharoor" like people say "tu eh kam karke mera yaa family da sir neeva karta" or "kehrha moonh leke jawa" etc, meaning they can no longer raise their head high in "pride" or hankaar/ego.............person with pride and ego will never bow down his head to anybody......

and when you are following the path of love with God, one has to get rid of this pride/ego/hankaar/haume/gharoor....................one can not attain God having these things in him because God HIMSELF is above pride/ego, so one has to be like HIM to be with HIM

Hope this helps........bhul chuk maaf

Shuriya bhai jaan :)

Singho today they are telling us that we are not to do proper satkar of Gurbani and tomorrow they will tell us if your Gurbani (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj) is ALIVE as you say, then why can't it defend itself from being thrown in wells and being burnt by dusht.

Follow the directions that Satguru gave us and Maharaj will do kirpa. I come out as some fanatic in these discussion, but in reality I give people many chances to correct their disrespect toward Gurbani before taking action. Honestly, I beg at their feet to stop the disrespect before taking action. Our Gurus have taught us nirmat so das is using this tool.

Singho today they are telling us that we are not to do proper satkar of Gurbani and tomorrow they will tell us if your Gurbani (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj) is ALIVE as you say, then why can't it defend itself from being thrown in wells and being burnt by dusht.

Follow the directions that Satguru gave us and Maharaj will do kirpa. I come out as some fanatic in these discussion, but in reality I give people many chances to correct their disrespect toward Gurbani before taking action. Honestly, I beg at their feet to stop the disrespect before taking action. Our Gurus have taught us nirmat so das is using this tool.

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh,

I fully agree with you Bhai Sahib.

If you read Bhai Rama Singh Ji's autobiography he has written about how certain akhandpati's who engaged in the beadbi of Maharaj would spontaneously self combust. The Sadhsangat at Sri Hazur Sahib Ji did an ardas to Guruji to make this punishment Gupt as many people were too afraid to do Maharaj's seva after witnessing/seeing this.

No amount of Satkaar for Guruji is enough - but we must try. If we don't how will we ever received Guruji's kirpa.

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

Honestly, they do all this studying, go to countless Sants, and have countless debates with others, yet they don't understand what ALIVE means when referring to Gurbani. So who has built inner eyes to see Gurbani, them or the child like innocent nature of a Sikh who follows his Gurus instructions? Once again I hope Satguru does kirpa on these people and strikes them with his spiritual wisdom.

What is sach what is jhoot. Kalyug hai, ajkal sach vi jhoot, jhoot vi sach. Hard to tell the whole world changed. Kere te koi vishwas kare, kere te shak kare? Dunia rang barangi kon kise da behli, dunia matlab di.

Sorry penji got bit guse, everything deleted.

Lets talk about real sargun saroop satkar happening in the panth:

Please stop this drama - asi gurbani di respect karda aa..this whole thing is two face hypocrisy you guys know it...we have jatha who discriminate against pad ched sargun saroop of sri guru granth sahib- don't even matha taik to it- have no concept of sargun and nirgun satkar of sri guru granth sahib ji yet they claim they are doing amazing seva of maharaj and you have organizations who have certain maryada of actually agan beth of sargun birdh saroop of sri guru granth sahib ji burned alive...kithe gayi tuhadi anakh kithe gayi?..Birdh saroop of sri guru granth sahib ji does not mean dead. its living guru how could it dead or birdh..agaan beth of sri guru granth sahib beerrd saroop is one of most outrageous, travesty maha beadhi in the panth....everyone is guilty of it..please stop this drama and crocodile tears.!!

Shouting and yelling loudly just proves the fact that you have lost it.