Gay Marriage Legalized In California- How Should Sikhs Feel About This?

That's not the point I'm making. It is a term used synonymously to describe any sort of manmath practice or vice.

There is no such thing as shaitan concept in sikhi as there is no dualism as such. This term is invented by sikhs who is more influenced by protestant Anglican Christianism than gurmat advait sidhant.

Your just making me repeat myself. I've already stated why only a heterosexual relationship ( in the context of Anand Karaj) is not only permissible but necessary.

Any relationship be it homo or hetro is based on give and take karam from previous lives rest is all overlay political religious diplomatic public relations statements.

as long as Sikhs are not forced to preform gay marriages in front of the Guru Granth Sahib, I don't give a damn if gay people want to marry each other

Poodna Ji Sikhs don't use the term "Shaitan" (Satan) like u have done. Your thoughts on this subject match with Islam exactly.

Let's be straight here (no pun intended) ... Who is worse two homosexuals who hurt nobody OR slaveowners + pedophiles?

Simple question + if you answer the latter, why not focus on threat from the Abrahamic ideology of those who owned slaves.

As I've mentioned I'm not in the business of saying who's worse. That's Dharam Rai's job. I am however saying homosexuality is a sin just like paedophilea, slaveowners etc. Using the term shaitan does not make you Muslim. It's used informally throughout common punjabi. Your just looking for lame arguments that's don't support your case.

At the end of the day Sri Akal Takht have not only condemned homosexuality, they have quite rightly ridiculed it. Just 10 years earlier nobody would have had a problem with this. The reality is western society see homosexualsas a race. It's NOT a race. It's a despicable behaviour and should be treated as such.

You have entirely missed the point. And if you realise homosexuality is a manmath behaviour and still feel an impulsion to protect the 'right's' of people to practice this behaviour then your seriously confused. Yes Guru Sahib taught us to treat the human race as one but this has nothing to do with 'human race'. This is a behaviour that is not only out of line with Sikhi, but a hinderemce to salvation. There should be no obligation to protect the 'right's' of people to practice it. Would yoi start protecting the 'rights' of alcoholics to drink more alcohol or encourage/help them in quiting drinking? Our actions MUST be consistent with our parchar.

Nanak naam chardi kala, tere bhane sarbat da bhala.

A simple wiki search tells you that "High levels of alcohol consumption are associated with an increased risk of alcoholism, malnutrition, chronic pancreatitis, alcoholic liver disease, and cancer. In addition damage to the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system can occur from chronic alcohol abuse". If you feel like comparing this to homosexuality then be my guest but i have to say i don't see how they are relevant.

And plenty of posters including me have illustrated just how different homosexuality is to murder, rape etc yet you continue to compare the two. Again be my guest in comparing them but it's not adding anything to the discussion.

The question isn't whether you agree with homosexuality or whether it has a place in sikhi (imo it doesn't), that is not what is being discussed in last 2 pages. The question is whether non sikhs have the right to live that lifestyle without being oppressed. A lifestyle which in many ways is no different than atheism as both choices are pushing you away from God, yet you and me would have no problem supporting atheist if millions of them were getting oppressed or if legislation's were being made in Africa which supports killing of atheists.

That's not the point I made. For the N'time my point is homosexuality is a sin from a sikh prospective and im not in the business of comparing it to other sins. There is no obligation to protect the right of anyone practicing a 'sin'. The Guru's never did this and it seems ludicrous worrying about the 'rights' of such people.

A simple wiki search tells you that "High levels of alcohol consumption are associated with an increased risk of alcoholism, malnutrition, chronic pancreatitis, alcoholic liver disease, and cancer. In addition damage to the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system can occur from chronic alcohol abuse". If you feel like comparing this to homosexuality then be my guest but i have to say i don't see how they are relevant.

And plenty of posters including me have illustrated just how different homosexuality is to murder, rape etc yet you continue to compare the two. Again be my guest in comparing them but it's not adding anything to the discussion.

The question isn't whether you agree with homosexuality or whether it has a place in sikhi (imo it doesn't), that is not what is being discussed in last 2 pages. The question is whether non sikhs have the right to live that lifestyle without being oppressed. A lifestyle which in many ways is no different than atheism as both choices are pushing you away from God, yet you and me would have no problem supporting atheist if millions of them were getting oppressed or if legislation's were being made in Africa which supports killing of atheists.