Men Exploited Vulnerable Sikh Teenager, Leicester Court Told (Moghul Darbar Case)

taran0

This illegal dude is a sure shot Paki who keeps emphasizing on the Indian foes and takes the focus off of his own lot. Sikhs cannot trust anyone today, Hindus or Muslims, Indians or Pakistanis, gorey or kaale, and I would even say we can't trust some traitors within the qaum as they're worse than any outside threat. We cannot ignore one set of foes to focus on another. Hindus, Indians, gorey, kaale do NOT have an agenda against our girls. They are as misled under the spell of Kaljug as anyone else. They do not hand out leaflets to their guys at their places of worship paying them an amount for each Sikh girl whose life they ruin. Well guess what Mr. Illegal Paki, that is what your fetus-killing clan has been engaging in, and you sure are a part of it.

Fancy Kela Veer in your 1st paragraph you wrote at the "Gurdwara". Surely, in Legal_Khan's case, you meant to write Masjid?

However, then again, at the Masjid they probably applaud these acts as Hazrat Muhammad himself regularly had sex with his 9 year old child wife Aisha. I don't think Legal_Khan will ever oppose Hazrat Muhammad as a pedophile as vulnerable, mentally depressed children made into drug addicts by Muslim child groomers are much worse in Legal_Khan's eyes.

Hahaha Legal Khan, that is even better than Illegal Paki. Looks like he wasn't able to bear the humiliation on this forum at the hands of so many people and went back to his Paki boyfriends to get groomed. Only God knows what he is going to come up with this time to defend his rotten and stale ideology. Either he is a Paki, or an unfortunate ex-Sikh who sliced himself and converted to the "pedophilic" faith because his Paki boyfriend bought him expensive stuff and paid for his education.

Fancy Kela Veer in your 1st paragraph you wrote at the "Gurdwara". Surely, in Legal_Khan's case, you meant to write Masjid?

However, then again, at the Masjid they probably applaud these acts as Hazrat Muhammad himself regularly had sex with his 9 year old child wife Aisha. I don't think Legal_Khan will ever oppose Hazrat Muhammad as a pedophile as vulnerable, mentally depressed children made into drug addicts by Muslim child groomers are much worse in Legal_Khan's eyes.

I don't know if he's Muslim, because the sad fact is that there alot of people in our community that refuse to believe these things are happening. I happen to know some people. Her daughter left and got off with a sullah. The sullah then left her with 3 kids. The woman said "it's ok if she goes with a Muslim, as long as she is happy".

There is no doubt however that there are Muslims that go to our gurdware and prey on girls. (according to a SAS talk)

illegal singh is wrong ofc u cant leave an innocent girl no matter what she was doing shes still one of us. But lets agree on the fact this is a major problem where Sikhs are outnumbered by Pakistanis and something needs to be done. I rarely hear of cases in Southall Slough etc. Only places like Luton Birmingham etc is where disgusting stuff like this happens.

illegal singh is wrong ofc u cant leave an innocent girl no matter what she was doing shes still one of us. But lets agree on the fact this is a major problem where Sikhs are outnumbered by Pakistanis and something needs to be done. I rarely hear of cases in Southall Slough etc. Only places like Luton Birmingham etc is where disgusting stuff like this happens.

Fair point. The fact is that when our lot get good careers and some cash in the bank the first thing they do is move away from fellow Sikhs and almost cut themselves off from their own community, as if they're too good for the "pendus" around them. When you do that, you're easy picking for vultures.

Fair point. The fact is that when our lot get good careers and some cash in the bank the first thing they do is move away from fellow Sikhs and almost cut themselves off from their own community, as if they're too good for the "pendus" around them. When you do that, you're easy picking for vultures.

I agree. Pakistanis do this is also and move out to the suburbs. Only difference is they are so into their religion this will rarely happen to them and they will get married at the age of 18 to someone from back home and further grow their already large family and its empire. The sickest thing is they agree with cousin marriage despite all the news on how it causes problems to children, because it dosent say you cant do it in he quaran...

The good thing about London especially west London is that is Sikhs move away from the pendus out into villages etc like the ones around heathrow, other Sikhs are going to do the same, so out community will still be there. Same with slough and Langley. I have no idea about bham Im guessing they move out to white areas and become easier targets.

The good thing about London especially west London is that is Sikhs move away from the pendus out into villages etc like the ones around heathrow, other Sikhs are going to do the same, so out community will still be there. Same with slough and Langley. I have no idea about bham Im guessing they move out to white areas and become easier targets.

West London, isn't that where Illegal Khan breeds a new race of Pakis?

I agree. Pakistanis do this is also and move out to the suburbs. Only difference is they are so into their religion this will rarely happen to them and they will get married at the age of 18 to someone from back home and further grow their already large family and its empire. The sickest thing is they agree with cousin marriage despite all the news on how it causes problems to children, because it dosent say you cant do it in he quaran...

Not sure about Birmingham, but in central England and bits of the north I guess, there's a propensity amongst those Sikhs getting high-flying careers and young families to move into exclusive surburbs mostly populated by similarly well-to-do White people. Okay, so nobody is saying stay in the ghetto, but at least don't cut yourself off from everyone else and then stop coming to the Gurughar, etc., and start to raise kids that haven't got a clue about their religion and culture, and actually baulk at anything Sikh. That's just messed up. Yet our lot love doing it, in England at least.

West London, isn't that where Illegal Khan breeds a new race of Pakis?

You laugh at west London, but the reality is Sikhs have a strong presence in the area and no one gets pushed around. Also people stay together, even if they do move out to other areas they are still followed by fellow sikhs. Look at the riots Southall got the coverage worldwide, why didn't soho road get coverage? Because they didn't do anything and are scared.

Pakistanis are a minority in the London borough of Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow. This is the way it should be when our community is together. Why are Sikhs getting bullied in bham? Why are the girls being groomed in 'alum rock'?