Christian Missionaries Targeting The Sikh Community

there is some love and humility in there somewhere but it usually disappears when people criticise others, when they are not prepared to do anything themselves.

Sikhs, youths especially have got to STOP looking at the next man to do something.

ahh!! you keep banging the same drum what are you actually doing that is so great that you are looking down on others, please tell us so we can come and look and learn, give us times places next events etc !!, otherwise i am not interested you could be making it all up.

i never said anything about being proud of it. you say we should not look down on others who are not doing as much as us, but your are criticizing our leaders, so what exactly are you saying?

we sikhs, especially the youths are far too critical of others who do sewa. not just on a panthic level, but on local levels as well. but ask them to get involved, and you just get excuses. I havent got the time, i have to go to a smagam, my massi's billi died...Im fed up with it.

You want to help the quam? then dont criticize, get involved!

Never mind about going to my village i can tell you right now, what we do.

We have a bi-annual katha lasting for 1 month, we have started a gatka class, and kirtan has been running for some time now. one day a week, the youths will do the Rehras paath. The general upkeep and cleanliness of the Gurdwara is the responsibility of the youths there.

Future project includes building a library in the Gurdwara, and introduction of Gurmat Sangeet, IF we can find a teacher.

These are all simple things, that you can do, although they are made easier if your village has a lot of people who live abroad, from a financial point.

Me out.

ahh!! you keep banging the same drum what are you actually doing that is so great that you are looking down on others, please tell us so we can come and look and learn, give us times places next events etc !!, otherwise i am not interested you could be making it all up.

im not doing ANYTHING, which is why i dont criticize anyone who does.

i never said anything about being proud of it. you say we should not look down on others who are not doing as much as us, but your are criticizing our leaders, so what exactly are you saying?

we sikhs, especially the youths are far too critical of others who do sewa. not just on a panthic level, but on local levels as well. but ask them to get involved, and you just get excuses. I havent got the time, i have to go to a smagam, my massi's billi died...Im fed up with it.

We have a bi-annual katha lasting for 1 month, we have started a gatka class, and kirtan has been running for some time now. one day a week, the youths will do the Rehras paath. The general upkeep and cleanliness of the Gurdwara is the responsibility of the youths there.

Future project includes building a library in the Gurdwara, and introduction of Gurmat Sangeet, IF we can find a teacher.

These are all simple things, that you can do, although they are made easier if your village has a lot of people who live abroad, from a financial point.

Me out.

like i said in the reply to your pm today to which you have not replied but choose to attack me again in public again, i am not criticizing any jathas or parcharaks, just badal and sgpc and also as we live in the west mids, like i have said lets link up and have a chat whenever you are ready, then we can clear up any misunderstandings we have once and for all ! otherwise lets agree to disagree and move on.

Me out.

Hold on you aint doing nothing yourself, but do not like anyone who criticizes who knocks the so called leaders as sat veerji says above badal and sgpc who are probably doing less for sikhi and more for fake babas and wanted to remove a yaadgar to mahapurks recently or have you forgot and have done nothing to help our brothers wrongfully held in prision etc the list goes on and on, but you have constantly knocked and criticized our youth brothers here in many posts for not diong anything.

Dude you want to watch what you are saying are you a congress agent or something! Sat veer ji can i come to for a chat if you guys have one because i am in the midlands to.

Hold on you aint doing nothing yourself, but do not like anyone who criticizes who knocks the so called leaders as sat veerji says above badal and sgpc who are probably doing less for sikhi and more for fake babas and wanted to remove a yaadgar to mahapurks recently or have you forgot and have done nothing to help our brothers wrongfully held in prision etc the list goes on and on, but you have constantly knocked and criticized our youth brothers here in many posts for not diong anything.

Dude you want to watch what you are saying are you a congress agent or something! Sat veer ji can i come to for a chat if you guys have one because i am in the midlands to.

if someone called me a congress agent, i would be honoured, as the same accusation was levelled at Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.

I am NOT dissing anyone, but feel very strongly, that the Sikhs have too many commentators amongst us. too many talk the talk, but dont/wont/cant walk the walk. thats all.

badal and co are politicians, they want votes, nothing else. so why are we bothering with trying to change them?

lets start to work where we know we can have some effect.