Is 3H0 Based On True Sikhi?

MiddxSingh

Sounds like you everyone else knows more about kundalini yoga more than the actual students that participate ! :stupidme:

I don't think that it is creating a false veil or mask of illusion, since i'm not even trying to awaken my kundalini because it is already awakened ! :biggrin2:

Sounds like you everyone else knows more about kundalini yoga more than the actual students that participate ! :stupidme:

I don't think that it is creating a false veil or mask of illusion, since i'm not even trying to awaken my kundalini because it is already awakened ! :biggrin2:

You are right you are the expert. Maybe all of this thread and gursant's videos are all out of jealousy that maybe we think the 3ho guys are better sikhs then us, gursant said it- he mentioned most punjabis think that to be. And it's a typical punjabi trait that when we see someone better than us instead of admiring them, trying to be like them, bettering ourselves we try to lower them with sladder and or sabotage. And in doing so our entire kaum has taken so much maar we lost our entire empire because people were jealous of ranjit singh's respect and instead of being noble or even more noble then him they wanted to destroy everything he had.

I don't need to take cocaine to know what the side effects are of it. :biggrin2:

The illusion is that you think it is not an illusion. Many take cocaine to stay awake, but damn does it give a person a really good high without knowing it. Even superman doesn't have anything on them.

I don't need to take cocaine to know what the side effects are of it. :biggrin2:

The illusion is that you think it is not an illusion. Many take cocaine to stay awake, but damn does it give a person a really good high without knowing it. Even superman doesn't have anything on them.

Regardless you can ask someone on cocaine what effects they are feeling. If yoga is fake behaviour inviting spirits, demons and demi gods into themselves we can ask our friend here how he feels, does he feel possessed by the spirit of ganesh?

Gursant did have a long term involvement with 3H0 and yogi bhajan, which is why he can seem to have a sort of personal vendetta and is unable to stand back and be objective. I also believe that one has to have lived on the inside to know what is really going on and he has confessed to doing things which he now regrets.

I am sure there are some truths to what Gursant says and yogi bhajan has used yoga as a way to introduce Sikhi to westerners

and there's no doubt about it that yogi bhajan was a just a human and not a guru, so probably made loads of mistakes and concocted ideas to cement his followers faith

BUT, even Trilochan Singh who wrote the main book (Sikhism and Tantric Yoga) which critically analysed Yogi Bhajans tantric ideology and exposed it says...

"I am extremely worried about the manner in which Yogi Bhajan teaches Sikhism to American young men and women whose sincerity, nobility of purpose, and rare passion for oriental wisdom and genuine mystical experiences is unquestionably unique."

The majority of 3h0 Sikhs are good sincere people GENUINELY in search of a spiritual path

I have met many 2nd and 3rd generation 3H0 Sikhs who have a really healthy outlook and understanding of Sikhi and are in no way cultish or practise un-sikh practices.

many of of them understand that yoga without devotion is not Sikhi , and many of them have had the chance to explore and learn Sikhi through their own experiences and through reading Gurbani and have moved away from the Hindu practices and even from Yoga to a certain extent.

But I would in no way say they are a threat or are malicious in their intent to distort or attack Sikhi

there are a few 3H0 yoga teachers here in UK whose students have expressed concern at the level of control they try to exert over them - again this is individual and you will always get a few.

ਅੰਜਨ ਮਾਹਿ ਨਿਰੰਜਨਿ ਰਹੀਐ ਜੋਗ ਜੁਗਤਿ ਇਵ ਪਾਈਐ ॥:

Remaining pure in the midst of the worldly filth this is the way to attain Yoga
(sggs 730).

ਨਾਨਕ ਘਰਿ ਬੈਠਿਆ ਜੋਗੁ ਪਾਈਐ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਉਪਦੇਸਿ ॥:

Nanak ghar baithiaa jog paaeeai satgur kai oupades:

O Nanak, Yoga is obtained even while sitting in your own home, by following the Satguru's (Divine) Teachings

(sggs 1421).

Nothing is false if it makes one realise the truth. Truth being the eternal Sach (true sikhi) that is true now, when you die and before you were even born. This Gyan is also available to groups such as 3ho... Therefore ridiculing and bashing 3ho of not following TRUE sikhi is a matter of immaturity and stupidity.

Nothing is false if it makes one realise the truth. Truth being the eternal Sach (true sikhi) that is true now, when you die and before you were even born. This Gyan is also available to groups such as 3ho... Therefore ridiculing and bashing 3ho of not following TRUE sikhi is a matter of immaturity and stupidity.

yes exactly ........apda jeevan dekho,and if i see my heart its black like coal and yet like a stupid fool i judge who is who ...... sareyan de pade karam ne,the one above all is judging us all ..... for tiger meat is his food and for goat grass now tell me who is bad and good ...... all are good and i am bad . guru pyreo apde app nu dekhna sab toh aukha kam aa,and that what we dont see .... bhul chuk de khemma