Sant Ji, Indira Gandhi And Politics?

A recent documentary on blue star by an Indian news channel is subject of discussion everywhere and I didn't see anyone posted that video here.

Just wanted to know how sant ji came in contact with Indira? I would like to know everything.

Above posted documentary contain false and misleading information.

I heard about this bogus documentary. I have no interest in watching this video as I know what they will show...

It is just a political move made by Congress to get sympathy votes from Hindus. It is their way of wining in the upcoming elections.

I dont know the answer to your question but love to hear it from other Sikhs....

I don't even want to waste my time watching this crap. I have watched the previous episodes of Pradhan Mantri and it seems anything but impartial. They portray Nehru like he is a very innocent and honest type person and in the 1st two episodes they portrayed Jinnah as a very cunning type of person. When the reality was that Both Nehru and Jinnah were the same types of people. Jinnah was probably the better and more honest of the two.

Seeing their previous bias portrayal of historical figures I doubt they will do justice to the Sikhs. I used to respect Shekhar Kapoor but it seems like most Hindus he has a very bias perspective of 1984. It's unfortunate the way Hindus act like this. The bad Karma(paap) that the Hindu nation accumulated when they carried out the discriminating policies since 1947 against the Sikhs culminating into the Sikh genocide of the 80s will bring about their downfall. They did not learn a lesson from the Muslims. When the Muslims ruled over India, they also ruled unfairly. They began to carry out genocides of the Sikhs and as divine punishment they lost their Raaj. After 1000 years of slavery Hindus got back their Raaj, but they could not digest this Raaj either and began killing the very same people(Sikhs) that protected them at the most darkest and critical period of their history.

It is because of the Sikh genocide and the belligerent attitude of the general Hindu population in regards to the Sikh genocide that Panthic Singhs in India have largely become very anti Hindu and anti India. So much so that they have forged ties with Muslims of Kashmir in their struggle in the age old strategy of "an enemy of an enemy is a friend".

Singh you have hit the nail on the head and it will go full circle again, hindus / brahmans will be oppressed again, by muslims or chinese its only a matter of time. And before any one goes off on one sikhs do not hate hindus or anyone else we are against the tyrannical elite the so called brahmanvad who oppress even hindus because of them being of a lower brahman made caste.

It is just a political move made by Congress to get sympathy votes from Hindus. It is their way of wining in the upcoming elections.

I am not too sure about that. I think this was more anti-Congress, anti-Sikh, anti-Sant ji, anti-Khalistan. They showed Indira as a stubborn lady who didn't bother consulting with Zail Singh before launching the attack. It seemed more of a BJP agenda based video where they downplayed Indira and the emergency of 1975. Always remember, if it was made by Congress they would never mention the carnage that happened after Indira's death. These guys did mention it. That is one litmus test to find out which side the makers of this show are. The BJP cannot outright demonize Indira as their own dads and uncles supported her anti-Sikh stand. However, they will make it sound like "awww this was the only way to preserve the unity of India".

I am not too sure about that. I think this was more anti-Congress, anti-Sikh, anti-Sant ji, anti-Khalistan. They showed Indira as a stubborn lady who didn't bother consulting with Zail Singh before launching the attack. It seemed more of a BJP agenda based video where they downplayed Indira and the emergency of 1975. Always remember, if it was made by Congress they would never mention the carnage that happened after Indira's death. These guys did mention it. That is one litmus test to find out which side the makers of this show are. The BJP cannot outright demonize Indira as their own dads and uncles supported her anti-Sikh stand. However, they will make it sound like "awww this was the only way to preserve the unity of India".

I think you missed when it was said she did not tell the president about it because she feared he would leak the information showing that sikhs cannot be trusted. Well we know the attack was planned way ago and Sant ji knew about it which is why they fortified Harmandir Sahib. Indira was praised and called 'Durga' mata by BJP's Advani for the attack. It is no way BJP's work. Its 100% work of congress to get sympathy votes. they mentioned the 1984 sikh genoicide but blamed it on Sant ji and their followers (Beant Singh and Satwant Singh???) by showing them anti-Hindu.

And and what will happen if they Show Modi in 2002 .... Well we will see.