Takht No To ‘Patit’ Sikhs In Gurdwara Panels Abroad

JSinghnz

Chatanga bhaiji

This boy is beyond me.

Of course i was not serious.

Suppose I shall be grateful of one thing, that being......he is not a member of the committee that manages the Gurughar that I am a Sangat member of.

Shall not be corresponding with him again.

His manmat may prove contagious.

I agree that only amritdhari a should be in charge of gurughars but also they should be decent moral humans.If a Mona perso is helping the community alot in his guruduwara why can't he just take Amrit and the be apart of a committee.Will it kill him to take Amrit?

Chatanga bhaiji

This boy is beyond me.

Of course i was not serious.

Suppose I shall be grateful of one thing, that being......he is not a member of the committee that manages the Gurughar that I am a Sangat member of.

Shall not be corresponding with him again.

His manmat may prove contagious.

Let's just say then a boy schooled you.

I agree that only amritdhari a should be in charge of gurughars but also they should be decent moral humans.If a Mona perso is helping the community alot in his guruduwara why can't he just take Amrit and the be apart of a committee.Will it kill him to take Amrit?

lol no....it will kill his/her hypocrisy for sikhi....' ahi ta gal hai janab ji.....ye mone huye sikha de wich ana jada pyaar hai sikhi lyi te fe guru de sikh kyu ni bande.....kyu sikhi da naam roshan nai karde.... kyu ek changa amritdhari banke nai dikhonde.......ae sab dramebaaz hai...that's the truth