Reno Man Charged With Helping Sikh Militant Group

ekgurjaskhalsa

The guy is innocent until proven guilty. I thought you would have learnt some lessons from the last time you claimed that Bagri was guilty of the Air India bombing and should be hung! It's not beyond the FBI to stitch someone up just to get on the good books of India. Surprising how this came about after the police in the US arrested that Indian female monkey diplomat and gave her a cavity search! Maybe the arrest of the Singh is to make up for the outrage in India.

I never said bagri was guilty of crime during the trial However, i always have maintained bagri was hate monger and, if he still maintains that he wants to kill 50,000 innocent hindus like in this outrageous video while he is making this hate speech. i then leave it to hands of sane sikhs.

I agree i shouldn't have use criminal word which i apologize as there is due process but he has by fraud came to this country and broken immigration process,

one count of

making a false statement on an immigration document, two counts of use of an immigration document procured by fraud, and one count of unlawful production of an identification document.

At very least we shouldn't support this shady individual who does not have good morals.

We don't even know this guy you are telling us to support this guy? why the hell we should support this guy? so we should not support this guy...we are quite innocent and guillible quam... at this crucial height and time of the panth, where bhai gurbakash singh bringing everyone together peacefully via hunger strike, suddenly this type of individual drops down from sky (GOI) inadvertently/advertently tries to sabotage sikh interest.

Someone who tries inadvertently/advertently sabotage sikh peaceful interest- bhai gurbakash singh khalsa hunger strike, we should stay away and if they are caught with alleged crimes..we should bring condemnation statements so no aribitary no non name persons with sikh sounding names doesnt have a capacity/capablity to take our sikh community for a ride...seriously are we that stupid?

This is clear attempt by GOI..they do what they -they hired bunch of incompetent/street level fascist mobs with sikh sounding names to sabotage its sikh interest- bhai gurbakash singh hunger strike.

We all know the GOI hires RAW agents to pose as Sikhs to defame the Sikh community. You can even see it online on a small scale when these hindustani extremists pose as jatt Sikhs to abuse others to get others to abuse Sikhs......but often turns out their brahmin hindus or buddhist indians determined to give Sikhs a bad name because of their sheer hatred for Jatts as they form the biggest group of Sikhs and these Hindustani extremist beasts hate the Sikh ideology of equality and against castism. The Indian brahminwad establishment does not want such an ideology to succeed because if there is no pyramid they will not get rich or have a comfortable life at the expense of the poor masses below them.

That RAW agent that died in pakistan recently (sarbjeet singh) was exposed as a top level indian terrorist agent of the RAW who had planted bombs in lahore for Indian govt's covert proxy war against Pakistan for supporting the Khalistan freedom movement and then the kashmir uprising in 1989.

So in order to give pakistan a payback they sent these agents with hindu punjabi or hindu haryani backgrounds into pakistan posing as pakistani muslims to carry out attacks in which they were successful and when they were caught they pretended to be Sikhs..... only later we find out that they were not Sikhs but indian hindu's who have been given false Identity's and false family history as per secret service practise.

Also we know from number of documents and articles that have come out in recent years....the Indian govt used black cat rogue criminal agents to killing innocent Sikhs and other civilians in punjab to put the blame on Khalistani's / Sikh separatists.

Exactly, they will try their very very very very best to sabotage bhai gubakash singh hunger strike peaceful movement because the one of hardest thing for any gov't to do is to break/infiltrate peaceful movement within.

So at the very best ignore this news, condemn this person or actions and move on. And if GOI keep pushing, spread this hysteria coin it every where this person is RAW GOI extermist agent in in garb of sikh outlook and name on facebook and else where on the web.

I don't understand if nang phoola, badal, longowal, tohra can be GOI Rats with sikh bana..Why cannot be this person? We seriously need to rise above from our pendu tribalism and pendu tribal group attachment and wake up smell the coffeee..if anyone wants to support this person, do it on their own backyard, don't bring sikhi or sikh label or peaceful khalistan movement into your pendu tribal/tribal group support

N30 ji,

I will really like to know who are these innocent Hindus. After Sikh genocide of 1984, almost 90 percent Hindus voted for terrorist like Sajan Kumar and Tytler, please go and check the voting record. Please tell me what you want Sikhs to do, almost 30 years have gone by and no Hindu has been punished ( yes, less than 10 went to jail and they are out now) but Sikhs are still in jails for no reason. Please tell me what will be a good time for a Sikh to pickup a sword, as our 10 master ordained us. As you can see from Hindu media, they don't even want to report on peacefull Sikhs like Sardar Gurbaksh Sikh ji Khalsa.

Yes, there are some very good Hindus, but the number is minsicule.

The point is, you are calling Sikhs who wants to stand up to Hindu tyrants "talibans". If you want to insult theses Sikhs with names, then just call these Sikhs with the name Hindus because most Hindus are million times worse than Taliban, with the exception of few.

N30 ji,

I will really like to know who are these innocent Hindus. After Sikh genocide of 1984, almost 90 percent Hindus voted for terrorist like Sajan Kumar and Tytler, please go and check the voting record. Please tell me what you want Sikhs to do, almost 30 years have gone by and no Hindu has been punished ( yes, less than 10 went to jail and they are out now) but Sikhs are still in jails for no reason. Please tell me what will be a good time for a Sikh to pickup a sword, as our 10 master ordained us. As you can see from Hindu media, they don't even want to report on peacefull Sikhs like Sardar Gurbaksh Sikh ji Khalsa.

Yes, there are some very good Hindus, but the number is minsicule.

The point is, you are calling Sikhs who wants to stand up to Hindu tyrants "talibans". Just call these Sikhs, with the name Hindus because most Hindus are million times worse than Taliban, with the exception of few.

Just a correction. 460 people have been convicted of the riots with the first convictions coming in 85 itself. Life sentences, death sentences and lengthy jail sentences have been handed out.

Name me one main culprit who was punished in the Delhi 1984 Sikh Genocide? Most MPs were involved such as Dharam Das Shastri, Sajjan Kumar and HKL Bhagat but none were punished. Small scale leaders who led the genocide also reached high positions becoming mayors or finance ministers later on. Low rank officers became DSPs, ACPs - action was taken against only a few officers (that too minimal, none were suspended), while some officers were accused of disarming Sikhs and even killing Sikhs along with the mob.

India's justice: Innocent Kehar Singh is hanged until death in the Indira case while Kishori Lal's death sentence is commuted to life sentence and an early release is considered. Note that Kishori Lal murdered more than 14 Sikhs in Trilokpuri. They can put 94 years old Asa Singh back into prison (defying various state laws) for a robbery case dating back to 1987 but are willing to release a killer of more than a dozen Sikhs in 84?

Ten thousand Sikhs were killed in Delhi, why hasn't there been a single death sentence?

Name me one main culprit who was punished in the Delhi 1984 Sikh Genocide? Most MPs were involved such as Dharam Das Shastri, Sajjan Kumar and HKL Bhagat but none were punished. Small scale leaders who led the genocide also reached high positions becoming mayors or finance ministers later on. Low rank officers became DSPs, ACPs - action was taken against only a few officers (that too minimal, none were suspended), while some officers were accused of disarming Sikhs and even killing Sikhs along with the mob.

India's justice: Innocent Kehar Singh is hanged until death in the Indira case while Kishori Lal's death sentence is commuted to life sentence and an early release is considered. Note that Kishori Lal murdered more than 14 Sikhs in Trilokpuri. They can put 94 years old Asa Singh back into prison (defying various state laws) for a robbery case dating back to 1987 but are willing to release a killer of more than a dozen Sikhs in 84?

Ten thousand Sikhs were killed in Delhi, why hasn't there been a single death sentence?

Once again people have been given the death sentence, life sentence and every thing in between. What you are trying to say is that the main masterminds have not been sentenced for which I would whole heartedly agree. Please keep the argument precise and you will have better results in the struggle.

Once again people have been given the death sentence, life sentence and every thing in between. What you are trying to say is that the main masterminds have not been sentenced for which I would whole heartedly agree. Please keep the argument precise and you will have better results in the struggle.

Who has died(death sentence) in regards to the 84 riots?