The Truth Behind The Golden Temple Massacre

Mehtab Singh

Could you take Amitabh's alleged comment in context?

Could you take Harbans Lal Khuranas comment in context?

Could you take the actions/words of Tytler and Sajjan Kumar in context?

Could you take Indira's comments in context?

huge false equivalency but since you said your time on this forum is done i wont get into it good luck in the future with whatever you do hopefully it benefits humanity

Alright Moderatorji,

Thats it for me on this forum. I wish the sikh community success in their future endeavors and hopefully you will find what you are searching for in terms of justice. Sikhs will always be

my brothers more trustworthy than the Hindus.

There is a new breed slowly coming into politics that will listen to your pleas for justice. They are not tainted by whatever happened in the 80s.The old guard is dying, dead, retired or

thrown out of politics. The trick is to support the new breed wholeheartedly even if they stumble a little bit. Be wary of politicians and individuals who are using these issues as a

business to milk it as far as they can.

I can only speak to the struggle of the 80s in the context of my own religion because I am not sikh but I see parallels in my own religion. When Arjun refuses to fight his brothers and

stand up for dharm krishna says to him " If not you then who?"

Peace

bye

Hindustani

Have you ever heard about saga of church of nativity in Israel a few years back. In that Israel surrounded

Church in which wanted militants had taken shelter. They called world press and did it transparently in full

view of Public.No press censorship, no curfews and no out of bound areas.

But Bhindrewale was not a wanted man in police records. There was no look out warrant for him .Then why

so called world's biggest democracy leader Indira had to invade our holiest shrine with army jackboots on.

Why did not she follow advice from then Vice chief of staff Gen Sinha. Because she wanted to give a small

minority a bloody nose.

The reason behind all this was she wanted to get Hindu majority votes. Read AR Darshi's ( A hindu himself)

book The Gallant Defender as an unbiased reader.Sikhs had no other alternative but to put a symbolic fight'

and Bhindrewale did it to maintain sikh traditions.

Alright Moderatorji, Thats it for me on this forum.
Good riddance!

I can only speak to the struggle of the 80s in the context of my own religion because I am not sikh but I see parallels in my own religion.
There is no parallel whatsoever.

Read this
:http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73539-a-very-bitter-truth-that-needs-to-be-expressed/

Also, you said your name was Amardeep and now you say you are Hindu? Seems like you were lying to us from day one!

When Arjun refuses to fight his brothers and stand up for dharm krishna says to him " If not you then who?"
Ala Yaar Khan Yogi says "kattva diye shish shyaam ne geeta ko suna kar, rooh phook di Gobind ne aulaad kataa kar". Krishna got sons of others killed, Guru Sahib sacrificed His own sons!

Good bye!