Sansahar Sukhmana

There is not even one pre singh sabha translations which supports your translations its ridiculous..do check farid kot teeka, read pandit narian singh dasam granth teeka...the first time i realized how insecure neo tat khalsa were, when i read your sarbloh granth translations regarding gyan and bhagti ..its literally showed how desperate/insecure you were regarding your wrapped neo tat khalsa idealogy that you have adhere to...you made up as you went all along, ... I call spade a spade as i see there is systematic brainwashing of youths making them more self absorbed in their vanity false pride and i choose to uphold old traditional gurmat than reformist one... there is no down playing there is no beating around bushes...we hosted all types of right wing/left nut jobs on sikhawareness so we know all different types. You have nothing else to offer against same old crap against vedas by rejecting all of it, if you reject theological framework of vedas-vaishvanvas/vishiadvaita/advaita-vedant you are inadvertently rejecting gurbani aspects- advait/bhagti aspect in gurmat as its theological/etmology framework is one and same. Ultimate Bhram/divine expereince of sikh saints and hindu saints is one and same, bhramgyan avastha- turiya avastha/turiya atith avastha is one and same.

I have spent good time with hindu collegue freinds, build up dialogue with them (patch up interfaith relationship which neo khalistanis destroyed) regarding sikhi/indic snatan dharma at work and also read upanishads/vedas- essence message is very similiar, those hindus at work are at advance level meditation practitioners, none of them beleive in crap you demonize them.

From my perspective the Gurus were against dogmatic belief, but emphasized faith. With faith one gains personal experience and thus liberation. That person is a true Khalsa.

See who's insecure now, bigotry at the highest level..these devte's were sikhs learner of guru maharaj...kachera from hanuman- sure i can beleive its written in ramayana..what you going to do ? are you going to reform wear it differently? color it differently? even naam amrit sakhi of hanuman and ram chandar is stated in ramayana..its written..what you going to do? wait a minute let me guess you guys have already done it, dressed it up - turn some robotic act- hatha yoga into some mystical thing.
It's same thing, read yogi swami rama books- yes he talks about naam dhuni as well of their mantras transcending and much more, neo tat khalsa are hilarious, they think doing some hatha yoga breathing, they got something unique which they fall so proud of ..i m proud of gurbani and sikhi into but NOT into false prides...neo tat khalsa people are so self absorbed, in their own vanity one day just like every other neo nazi groups will pass away in their own flith/vanity....also look into guru gorakh natha shabad surat yog as well..i m not going to spoon feed.
Hindu coloring? Nah rather - celebrating diversity, common ground, interfaith patching which neo tat khalistanis hate and feel threatened..i have learnt sikhi from samparda, and also one of gursikhs who have spent many years both singh sabha and with nirmale..
See how intolerant/insecure neo nazi tat khalsa mindset is? Just because i mentioned i spent discussing things with hindu freinds at work, this intolerant bigotry mindset thinks its hindu coloring and up in arms..what you going to do ? This isn't some banana republic khalistan of yours...!!..Stop patronizing , go stick your attitude where sun does not shine..!!
Pandit kartar singh dhakka has no school of thought, it was stand alone, just because he agreed with japji sahib interpertation, right wing groups want to use him as token to push their dry static boring empty shallow right wing theology..!!
Seriously man, i should go back to do some bhagti and you should go back get a proper education and detoxify yourself..i am wasting my time and your are wasting your time....i m not as learned as you but i do tell ya fella you got no chance..you arguments won't last a minute infront of real scholars/gyani in the panth such as gyani pinderpal singh, gyani sher singh, sant hari singh randhawale, bhai gurdev singh ji, gyani kulvant singh..!!

Neo, you are the biggest tribal-promoting person out of anyone.....

You are the very definition of "Galee Asee Changeeyaa.....".

Your hatred for certain groups/individuals is out of control, that you write garbage online to brainwash people.

I have reported many of your messages MANY TIMES, however you are put above everyone else on this website and get treated specially because you have some sort of relationship with admin/mods.

Hindu coloring? Nah rather - celebrating diversity, common ground, interfaith patching which neo tat khalistanis hate and feel threatened..i have learnt sikhi from samparda, and also one of gursikhs who have spent many years both singh sabha and with nirmale..

WHAT A JOKE!

You couldn't even meet Harpreet Singh/AKJ in person or talk decently online, and you're talking about INTERFAITH patching?

Learn to patch with fellow GurSikhs first and remove your hatred....

AND SO THAT ADMIN DOESN'T BAN ME FOR STANDING UP TO THIS GUY, HERE IS PROOF OF HIS NEGATIVITY WITHIN THIS THREAD ALONE:

I would rather listen interpretation of - Bed Katebh Kaho Mat Chuteh, Chuta Jo Na Beechare by sant gyani gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale as it flows with overall position of vedas held by gurbani than listening to reformist black and white abhramic interpretations..anyway we already been through this before...sikhi isn't some cheap insecure faith nor its like jevoh witness Christian missionary faith..!!

I put neo tat khalsa ideology same as rss, neo nazi, sharia fascist ideology...only difference is they aren't in power...once they are in power, its the same old bigotry crap with different face lift..!!

There is not even one pre singh sabha translations which supports your translations its ridiculous..do check farid kot teeka, read pandit narian singh dasam granth teeka...the first time i realized how insecure neo tat khalsa were, when i read your sarbloh granth translations regarding gyan and bhagti ..its literally showed how desperate/insecure you were regarding your wrapped neo tat khalsa idealogy that you have adhere to...you made up as you went all along, ... I call spade a spade as i see there is systematic brainwashing of youths making them more self absorbed in their vanity false pride and i choose to uphold old traditional gurmat than reformist one... there is no down playing there is no beating around bushes...we hosted all types of right wing/left nut jobs on sikhawareness so we know all different types. You have nothing else to offer against same old crap against vedas by rejecting all of it, if you reject theological framework of vedas-vaishvanvas/vishiadvaita/advaita-vedant you are inadvertently rejecting gurbani aspects- advait/bhagti aspect in gurmat as its theological/etmology framework is one and same. Ultimate Bhram/divine expereince of sikh saints and hindu saints is one and same, bhramgyan avastha- turiya avastha/turiya atith avastha is one and same.

I have spent good time with hindu collegue freinds, build up dialogue with them (patch up interfaith relationship which neo khalistanis destroyed) regarding sikhi/indic snatan dharma at work and also read upanishads/vedas- essence message is very similiar, those hindus at work are at advance level meditation practitioners, none of them beleive in crap you demonize them.

what a silly nonsensical game.
As i said earlier, over fascisation with grammar will create spiritual hindrance as it creates pre conceived conditioning mind..whether you like to admit your own deeper insecurities or not..thats different story.

See this is exactly what i m talking about, one has to already created preconditioning in their mind, how can one transecedent if they have rigid preconditioning structure head, so are we supposed to have paper and pen in jot down high grammar rules? really? Get real man...!!.

don't get jealous like jevoh witness nor i wrap my head around power trip and vanity trip...!!

.i call jevoh witness sikhi idealogy shared by neo tat khalsa utterly disguisting, same level as rss without power.

the one neo tat khalsa always demonizes is hatha yoga posture which they themselves are guilty of....i by maharaj kirpa live open in the sky as eagle with 360 views with no boundaries, while you confine yourself in a well , you already made tunnel as your reality. how pity...!!

you fail to see as you are too insecure to face it..!!. being non-imament needs to be looked from aspect of nirgun-sun smadhi- maha samadhi nirgun paratma ..!!!..world is maya- what does shalok nauvan says? again supposed to look as stage/development state...off course gurbani full of statements of transcendence which may across contradictory if its not contexualized properly.....it refuses to give seeker structure/static as its transcendental gurbani.......but you want to confine gurbani into some man made neo tat khalsa fancy word theology article? what a utter shame..!!!

Ant of vedas- vedant- gyan essence, spiritual awakening- ...you are so confused yourself...anyone with iota of spiritual progress/awakening knows where its coming from you are so blinded with tat neo singh sabha sikhi cannot see it...!!
I would highly advise expereince gurbani see it for yourself , other than no one convince you..it wiil be hard to let go your pre-conditioning and pre conceived notions, and dry conceptual structure road blocks you have created for yourself.

Neo, you have turned this whole forum into pure politics.

It's SO FUNNY how luckysingh99 likes your posts all the time for the past many months. Before he used to be GurdeepJohal's right-hand missionary man....when he disappeared, and you unnecissarily had a conflict with me (and got me banned for no reason), then luckysingh99 started liking all of your posts...because it was me who stood up to Lucky and Johal against their hardcore missionary mindset.

What a joke this whole thing is.

You are the creator of tribal mindset atmosphere.

Look at yourself in the mirror 100 million times before throwing labels out.

You think Viyakaran/grammer isn't that important?

If you were infront of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee, he would DESTROY YOU in this topic.

You have such ego, go do Sangat with real Gursikhs, then you will see the reality.

Just because someone doesn't have 'Baba' or 'Sant' infront of their name, doesn't mean that they are worthless...They are the real gems.

It's not about disagreeing its about upholding absolute truth-old traditional gurmat which has many aspects of parbhram(sargun nirgun nirankar sun samadhi aap) yet its one ( anek hai pher bhi ek hai), that multi aspect (shabad surat, bhagti, gyan, shakti blended beautifully) parbhram is experienced in various ways (bhagti, kirtan,seva, naam, bairaag, prem, gyan-estoeric layer of naam,) at various different ways/stages all connected to Ikongkar (one)..new generation are being robbed from any spiritual expereince/growth/upliftment and unbias indepth honest study of gurmat, instead new generation are being brainwashed into cultish reformist jevoh witness exclusive sikhi which limits gurbani into abhramic Semitic protestant black and white interpertation of gurbani, preconditioning parnioa, insecurity and is disconnected from absolute reality of gurmat and disconnected from spiritual development stages hence its also, dry, shallow, empty, very intolerant and fascist.

But finally youths are waking up online and on facebook including young taksali are waking up, they are questioning empty shallow ideology from jevoh witness sikhi which has super imposed itself on gurmat, youths are rising from jatha/samparda tribalism..!!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69848-individual-cultish-perception-and-the-khalsa-panth/

And the only way I guess you can uphold your twisted “traditional” views is by throwing insults and labeling others with derogatory terms without any shred of evidence. Speaks multitude on what great job sampardas are doing these days in imparting education and teaching logic which does not go beyond ad-hominem. One can only wonder what the “awakened” Taksalis would do with such an education. Follow the footsteps of Sant Ji or become modern day mahants who are hell bent on destroying every originality from Gurmat and assimilate it into Hinduism.

And the only way I guess you can uphold your twisted traditional views is by throwing insults and labeling others with derogatory terms without any shred of evidence. Speaks multitude on what great job sampardas are doing these days in imparting education and teaching logic which does not go beyond ad-hominem. One can only wonder what the awakened Taksalis would do with such an education. Follow the footsteps of Sant Ji or become modern day mahants who are hell bent on destroying every originality from Gurmat and assimilate it into Hinduism.

When pot meets the kettle, i have fighting decade long inbred fascism- iron with iron, there is no other way..!! You are one of most hate bigoted person i have ever met online you actually try to get me banned from sikhsangat because you were so insecure to be challenged.., its such a pity and sad actually having all the knowledge of gurbani yet you still cannot quench your thrist have naam enshrined your heart its like thristy person dying for thrist in his vanity when there is ocean of bliss infront of him....you insult hindu gods then whine about someone sets the record straight to you.

On your website you mention:

Who are your ancestors? Hanuman, the monkey or Ganesha, mouse rider elephant? In any case, here is something for you to read: Meaning of Hindu
Such disrespect other reiigion demonization its unbeliveable, so let me get this straight it was fine for sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj to carry hanuman natak upma of hanuman contributions and akaal purkh in his kamarsa but its sacrilege for neo tat khalsa fascist to even have basic respect for hanuman jatt and satt and instead demonized, mocked and demeaned- http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/205998072?access_key=key-25dqdholi17jig1lnfqp&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

One day you will see pass away with your version of jevoh witness sikhi/ your version of banana republic of khalistan dream in that dream you be in it alone and pass away in your vanity-false pride and flith hate again i will call it in your face- you are no different than those rss fascist scum bags only difference you are not in power...its fairly clear from your website what you will do when you get into power.......either way i will still do ardas for you so that naam can fully enshrine in your heart and wider sarbat da bhalla...!!!

It's not about disagreeing its about upholding absolute truth-old traditional gurmat which has many aspects of parbhram(sargun nirgun nirankar sun samadhi aap) yet its one ( anek hai pher bhi ek hai), that multi aspect (shabad surat, bhagti, gyan, shakti blended beautifully) parbhram is experienced in various ways (bhagti, kirtan,seva, naam, bairaag, prem, gyan-estoeric layer of naam,) at various different ways/stages all connected to Ikongkar (one)..new generation are being robbed from any spiritual expereince/growth/upliftment and unbias indepth honest study of gurmat, instead new generation are being brainwashed into cultish reformist jevoh witness exclusive sikhi which limits gurbani into abhramic Semitic protestant black and white interpertation of gurbani, preconditioning parnioa, insecurity and is disconnected from absolute reality of gurmat and disconnected from spiritual development stages hence its also, dry, shallow, empty, very intolerant and fascist.

But finally youths are waking up online and on facebook including young taksali are waking up, they are questioning empty shallow ideology from jevoh witness sikhi which has super imposed itself on gurmat, youths are rising from jatha/samparda tribalism..!!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69848-individual-cultish-perception-and-the-khalsa-panth/

How much ego do you have, that you are always right, you know the "absolute truth-old traditional gurmat", LOLL.

You are the biggest tribal person of them all.

When pot meets the kettle, i have fighting decade long inbred fascism- iron with iron, there is no other way..!! You are one of most hate bigoted person i have ever met online you actually try to get me banned from sikhsangat because you were so insecure to be challenged.., its such a pity and sad actually having all the knowledge of gurbani yet you still cannot quench your thrist have naam enshrined your heart its like thristy person dying for thrist in his vanity when there is ocean of bliss infront of him....you insult hindu gods then whine about someone sets the record straight to you.

On your website you mention:

Who are your ancestors? Hanuman, the monkey or Ganesha, mouse rider elephant? In any case, here is something for you to read: Meaning of Hindu
Such disrespect other reiigion demonization its unbeliveable, so let me get this straight it was fine for sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj to carry hanuman natak upma of hanuman contributions and akaal purkh in his kamarsa but its sacrilege for neo tat khalsa fascist to even have basic respect for hanuman jatt and satt and instead demonized, mocked and demeaned- http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/205998072?access_key=key-25dqdholi17jig1lnfqp&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

One day you will see pass away with your version of jevoh witness sikhi/ your version of banana republic of khalistan dream in that dream you be in it alone and pass away in your vanity-false pride and flith hate again i will call it in your face- you are no different than those rss fascist scum bags only difference you are not in power...its fairly clear from your website what you will do when you get into power.......either way i will still do ardas for you so that naam can fully enshrine in your heart and wider sarbat da bhalla...!!!

Iron with iron? You don't even support Sarbloh Rehit, you are challenging iron with rusted old metal.

You are the one who got me banned and my name changed, so don't even talk about that with Bijla Singh, talking about pot meeting kettle,, LOLL!

Neo, you are an RSS agent most likely from what I have seen.

You hide behind a computer, when it's time to meet face to face you hide.

You make up fake lies and tell them to international media like BBC to throw mud on Sikh image.

You spread tribalism.

You love Khushwant Singh, one of the most anti-Sikh personalities of past 50 years.

You love Hindu 'devtey' and are blind to what Guru Gobind Singh Jee showed us in Dasam Granth.

Let me show you the reality of Hindu devtey, Bijla Singh said nothing wrong, Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee:

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਮੰਘਰ ਮੈ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਮਿਲਿ ਪੂਜਤ ਚੰਡ ਪਤੇ ਹਰਿ ਕਾਜੈ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਾਤ ਸਮੇ ਜਮਨਾ ਮਧ ਨ੍ਹਾਬਤ ਦੇਖ ਤਿਨੈ ਜਲਜੰ ਮੁਖ ਲਾਜੈ ॥

In the month of Maghar all the gopis worship Durga wishing for Krishna as their husband; early in the morning, they take bath in Yamuna and seeing them, the lotus flowers feel shy;

ਗਾਵਤ ਗੀਤ ਬਿਲਾਵਲ ਮੈ ਜੁਰ ਬਾਹਨਿ ਸਯਾਮ ਕਥਾ ਇਹ ਸਾਜੈ ॥ ਅੰਗ ਅਨੰਗ ਬਢਯੋ ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਪਿਖ ਕੈ ਜਿਹ ਲਾਜ ਕੋ ਭਾਜਨ ਭਾਜੈ ॥੨੪੦॥

Catching the arms of one another, they sing the songs in Bilawal Raga and relate the story of Krishna; the god of love is increasing its hold on their limbs and seeing all of them even modesty is feeling shy.240.

ਗਾਵਤ ਗੀਤ ਬਿਲਾਵਲ ਮੈ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਮਿਲਿ ਗੋਪਨ ਉੱਜਲ ਕਾਰੀ ॥ ਕਾਨਰ ਕੋ ਭਰਤਾ ਕਰਬੇ ਕਹ ਬਾਂਛਤ ਹੈ ਪਤਲੀ ਅਰੁ ਭਾਰੀ ॥

All the black and white gopis are singing songs and all the slim and heavy gopis are wishing for Krishna as their husband;

ਸਯਾਮ ਕਹੈ ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਮੁਖ ਕੌ ਪਿਖਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਕਲਾ ਸਸਿ ਕੀ ਫੁਨਿ ਹਾਰੀ ॥ਨ੍ਹਾਵਤ ਹੈ ਜਮੁਨਾ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਜਨੁ ਫੂਲ ਰਹੀ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਮੈ ਫੁਲਵਾਰੀ ॥੨੪੧॥

Seeing their faces, the supernatural powers of the moon seem to have lost their brightness and taking their bath in Yamuna, they appear like a splendid garden in the house.241.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਨ੍ਹਾਵਤ ਹੈ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਮਨ ਮੈ ਫੁਨ ਹਉਲ ਨ ਕੋ ॥ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਵਤ ਤਾਲ ਬਜਾਵਤ ਹੈ ਤਿਹ ਜਾਇ ਕਿਧੌ ਇਕ ਠਉਲਨ ਕੋ ॥

All the gopis are bathing fearlessly; they are singing songs of Krishna and playing the tunes and they are all gathered in a group;

ਮੁਖਿ ਤੇ ਉਚਰੈ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਸਭੈ ਇਤਨੋ ਸੁਖ ਨਾ ਹਰਿ ਧਉਲਨ ਕੋ ॥ ਕਬਿ ਸਯਾਮ ਬਿਰਾਜਤ ਹੈ ਅਤਿ ਹੀ ਕਿ ਬਨਯੋ ਸਰ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਕਉਲਨ ਕੋ ॥੨੪੨॥

They are all saying that such comfort is even not in the palaces of Indra; the poet says that they all look splendid like a tank full of lotus flowers.242.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ਸੁ ਦੇਵੀ ਜੂ ਸੋਂ ॥

Speech of gopis addressed to the goddess:

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਲੈ ਅਪਨੇ ਕਰ ਜੋ ਮਿਟੀਆ ਤਿਹ ਥਾਪ ਕਹੈ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਜੁ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ ਪਾਇ ਪਰੈ ਤਿਹ ਕੇ ਹਿਤ ਸੋ ਕਰਿ ਕੋਟਿ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮੁ ਕਹੈ ਇਹ ਬਾਨੀ ॥

Taking clay in their hands and installing the image of the goddess and bowing their heads at her feet, all of them are saying,

ਪੂਜਤ ਹੈ ਇਹ ਤੇ ਹਮ ਤੋ ਤੁਮ ਦੇਹੁ ਵਹੈ ਜੀਅ ਮੈ ਹਮ ਠਾਨੀ ॥ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹਮਰੋ ਭਰਤਾ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਮੁਖਿ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਹੈ ਜਿਹ ਕੋ ਸਸਿ ਸਾਨੀ ॥੨੪੩॥

O goddess! we worship you for bestowing the boon according t our heart`s desire, so that our husband be of the moonlike face of Krishna.243.

ਭਾਲ ਲਗਾਵਤ ਕੇਸਰ ਅੱਛਤ ਚੰਦਨ ਲਾਵਤ ਹੈ ਸਿਤ ਕੈ ॥ ਫੁਨ ਡਾਰਤ ਫੂਲ ਉਡਾਵਤ ਹੈ ਮਖੀਆ ਤਿਹ ਕੀ ਅਤ ਹੀ ਹਿਤ ਕੈ ॥

They apply saffron, akshat and sandal on the forehead of the god of love, then showering flowers, they fan him affectionately;

ਪਟ ਧੂਪ ਪਚਾਂਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਦੱਛਨਾ ਪਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਦੱਛਨਾ ਦੈਤ ਮਹਾਂ ਚਿਤ ਕੈ ॥ ਬਰਬ ਕਹੁ ਕਾਨ ਉਪਾਵ ਕਰੈ ਮਿਤ ਹੋ ਸੋਉ ਤਾਤ ਕਿਧੋ ਕਿਤ ਕੈ ॥੨੪੪॥

They are offering garments, incense, Panchamrit, religious gifts and circumambulation and they, making effort to wed Krishna, say that there may be some friend, who may fulfill the wish of our mind.244.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ਦੇਵੀ ਜੂ ॥

Speech of gopis addressed to the goddess:

ਕਬਿਤ ॥

KABIT

ਦੈਂਤਨ ਸੰਘਾਰਨੀ ਪਤਿਤ ਲੋਕ ਤਾਰਨੀ ਸੁ ਸੰਕਟ ਨਿਵਾਰਨੀ ਕਿ ਐਸੀ ਤੂੰ ਸ਼ਕਤ ਹੈ ॥ ਬੇਦਨ ਉਧਾਰਨੀ ਸੁਰੇਂਦ੍ਰ ਰਾਜ ਕਾਰਨੀ ਪੈ ਗਉਰਜਾ ਕੀ ਜਾਗੈ ਜੋਤਿ ਅਉਰ ਜਾਤ ਕਤ ਹੈ ॥

O goddess! Thou art the power, who destroys the demons, ferries across the sinners from this world and removes the sufferings, thou are the redeemer of the Vedas, Giver of the kingdom to Indra the shining light of Gauri;

ਧੂਅ ਮੈ ਨ ਧਰਾ ਮੈ ਨ ਧਿਆਨ ਧਾਰੀ ਮੈ ਪੈ ਕਛੂ ਜੈਸੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਜੋਤਿ ਬੀਚ ਆਨ ਨਾ ਛਕਤ ਹੈ ॥ ਦਿਨਸ ਦਿਨੇਸ਼ ਮੈ ਦਿਵਾਨ ਮੈ ਸੁਰੇਸ਼ ਮੈ ਸੁਪਤ ਮੈ ਮਹੇਸ਼ ਜੋਤਿ ਤੇਰੀ ਐ ਜਗਤਿ ਹੈ ॥੨੪੫॥

There is no other light like Thee on the earth and in the sky; Thou art in the sun, moon, stars, Indra and Shiva etc. glowing as light in all."245.

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥

KABIT

ਬਿਨਤੀ ਕਰਤ ਸਭ ਗੋਪੀ ਕਰਿ ਜੋਰਿ ਜੋਰਿ ਸੁਨਿ ਲੇਹੁ ਬਿਨਤੀ ਹਮਾਰੀ ਇਹ ਚੰਡਿਕਾ ॥ ਸੁਰ ਤੈ ਉਬਾਰੇ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਤਿਤ ਉਧਾਰੇ ਚੰਡ ਮੁੰਡ ਮੁੰਡ ਡਾਰੇ ਮੁੰਭ ਨਿਸੁੰਭ ਕੀ ਖੰਡਿਕਾ ॥

All the gopis are praying with folded hands, "O Chandi! Listen to our prayer, because you have redeemed also the gods, ferried across millions of sinners and destroyed Chand, Mund, Sumbh and Nisumbh;

ਦੀਜੈ ਮਾਗਯੋ ਦਾਨ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਪ੍ਰਤੱਛ ਕਹੈ ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਈ ਪੂਜੇ ਹਮ ਤੁਮੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਪੂਜੇ ਸੁਤ ਗੰਡਕਾ ॥ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨਯ ਤਾਕੋ ਕਹਯੋ ਸ਼ੀਘ੍ਰ ਮਾਨ ਦੀਨੋ ਵਹੈ ਬਰਦਾਨ ਫੁਨਿ ਰਾਨਿਨ ਕੀ ਮੰਡਿਕਾ ॥੨੪੬॥

O mother! Bestow on us the boon asked for; we are worshipping you and Shaligram, the son of Gandak river, because you had been pleased to accept his saying; therefore bestow on us the boon."246.

ਦੇਵੀ ਜੀ ਬਾਚ ਗੋਪਨ ਸੋਂ ॥

Speech of the goddess addressed to the gopis:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਹ੍ਵੈ ਭਰਤਾ ਅਬ ਸੋ ਤੁਮਰੋ ਹਰਿ ਦਾਨ ਇਹੈ ਦੁਰਗਾ ਤਿਨ ਦੀਨਾ ॥ ਸੋ ਧੁਨਿ ਸ੍ਰਉਨਨ ਮੈ ਸੁਨ ਕੈ ਤਿਨ ਕੋਟਿ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮ ਤਬੈ ਉਠ ਕੀਨਾ ॥

Your husband will be Krishna." Saying thus, Durga bestowed boon on them; hearing these words, all of them got up and bowed before the goddess millions of times;

ਤਾ ਛਬਿ ਕੋ ਜਸ ਉੱਚ ਮਹਾ ਕਬਿ ਨੇ ਅਪਨੇ ਮਨ ਮੈ ਫੁਨਿ ਚੀਨਾ ॥ ਹੈ ਇਨਕੋ ਮਨੁ ਕਾਨ੍ਹਰ ਮੈ ਅਉ ਜੁ ਪੈ ਰਸ ਕਾਨ੍ਹਰ ਕੇ ਸੰਗਿ ਭੀਨਾ ॥੨੪੭॥

The poet has considered in his mind this spectacle in this way that they all have been dyed in the love of Krishna and absorbed in him.247.

ਪਾਇ ਪਰੀ ਤਿਹ ਕੇ ਤਬ ਹੀ ਸਭ ਭਾਂਤ ਕਰੀ ਬਹੁ ਤਾਹਿ ਬਡਾਈ ॥ ਹੈ ਜਗ ਕੇ ਕਰਤਾ ਹਰਤਾ ਦੁਖ ਹੈ ਸਭ ਤੂੰ ਗਣ ਗੰਧ੍ਰਬ ਮਾਈ ॥

All the gopis falling at the feet of the goddess began to eulogise her in various ways; "O the mother of the world! You are the remover of the suffering of all the world, you are the mother of ganas and gandharvas,

ਤਾ ਛਬਿ ਕੀ ਅਤਿ ਹੀ ਉਪਮਾ ਕਬਿ ਨੇ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਇਮ ਭਾਖ ਸੁਨਾਈ ॥ ਲਾਲ ਭਈ ਤਬ ਹੀ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਫੁਨਿ ਬਾਤ ਜਬੈ ਮਨ ਬਾਛਤ ਪਾਈ ॥੨੪੮॥

The poet says that on realizing Krishna as their husband, the faces of all the gopis were filled with happiness and shyness and became red.248.

ਲੈ ਬਰਦਾਨ ਸਭੈ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਅਤਿ ਆਨੰਦ ਕੈ ਮਨ ਡੇਰਨ ਆਈ ॥ ਗਾਵਤ ਗੀਤ ਸਭੈ ਮਿਲ ਕੈ ਇਕ ਹ੍ਵੈਕੈ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨਯ ਸੁ ਦੇਤ ਬਧਾਈ ॥

The gopis returned to their homes, being pleased, on receiving the desired boon and began to congratulate one another and exhibited their joy by singing songs;

ਪਾਂਤਨ ਸਾਥ ਖਰੀ ਤਿਨਕੀ ਉਪਮਾ ਕਬਿ ਨੇ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਇਮ ਗਾਈ ॥ ਮਾਨਹੁ ਪਾਇ ਨਿਸਾਪਤਿ ਕੋ ਸਰ ਮੱਧਿ ਖਿਰੀ ਕਵੀਆ ਧੁਰ ਤਾਈ ॥੨੪੯॥

They are standing in a queue in this way as if the blossoming lotus-buds are standing in the tank and viewing the moon.249.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਪ੍ਰਾਤ ਭਏ ਜਮਨਾ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਮਿਲਿ ਧਾਇ ਗਈ ਸਭਹੀ ਗੁਪੀਆ ॥ ਮਿਲਿ ਗਾਵਤ ਗੀਤ ਚਲੀ ਤਿਹ ਜਾਕਰਿ ਆਨੰਦ ਭਾ ਮਨ ਮੈ ਕੁਪੀਆ ॥

Early in the morning all the gopis went towards yamuna; they were singing songs and seeing them in bliss, `the bliss` also seemed to be in anger;

ਤਬ ਹੀ ਫੁਨਿ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਚਲੇ ਤਿਹ ਜਾ ਜਮੁਨਾ ਜਲ ਕੋ ਫੁਨ ਜਾ ਜੁਪੀਆ ਸੋਊ ਦੇਖ ਤਬੈ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਕਹੈ ਨਹਿ ਬੋਲਹੁ ਰੀ ਕਰਿਹੋ ਚੁਪੀਆ ॥੨੫੦॥

Then Krishna also went towards Yamuna and seeing the gopis, he said to them, "Why do you not speak? And why are you keeping silent?"250.

ਭਾਗ

SECTION

ਅਥ ਚੀਰ ਹਰਨ ਕਥਨੰ ॥

Now begins the description about the removal of clothes

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਨ੍ਹਾਵਨ ਲਾਗਿ ਜਬੈ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਤਬ ਲੈ ਪਟ ਕਾਨ ਚਰਯੋ ਤਰ ਊਪੈ ॥ ਤਉ ਮੁਸਕਯਾਨ ਲਗੀ ਮਧ ਆਪਨ ਕੋਇ ਪੁਕਾਰ ਕਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਜੂ ਪੈ ॥

When the gopis began to take bath, Krishna ascended the tree taking away their clothes; the gopis smiled and some of them shouted and said to him:

ਚੀਰ ਹਰੇ ਹਮਰੇ ਛਲ ਸੋ ਤੁਮਸੋ ਠਗ ਨਾਹਿ ਕਿਧੋ ਕੋਊ ਭੂਪੈ ॥ ਹਾਥਨ ਸਾਥ ਸੁ ਸਾਰੀ ਹਰੀ ਦ੍ਰਿਗ ਸਾਥ ਹਰੋ ਹਮਰੋ ਤੁਮ ਰੂਪੈ ॥੨੫੧॥

You have fraudulently stolen our clothes, there is no other thug like you; You have taken away our clothes with your hands and you are capturing our beauty with your eyes."251.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਸੋਂ ॥

Speech of the gopis addressed to Krishna:

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਸਯਾਮ ਕਹਯੋ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਇਹ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਸਿਖੇ ਤੁਮ ਬਾਤ ਭਲੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਨੰਦ ਕੀ ਓਰ ਪਿਖੋ ਤੁਮਹੂੰ ਦਿਖੋ ਭ੍ਰਾਤ ਕੀ ਓਰ ਕਿ ਨਾਮ ਹਲੀ ਹੈ ॥

Gopis said, "O Krishna! you have learnt this good (for nothing) job; You may see towards Nand, see towards you brother Balram;

ਚੀਰ ਹਰੇ ਹਮਰੇ ਛਲ ਸੋਂ ਸੁਨਿ ਮਾਰ ਡਰੈ ਤੁਹਿ ਕੰਸ ਬਲੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕੋ ਮਰ ਹੈ ਹਮਕੋ ਤੁਮਰੋ ਨ੍ਰਿਪ ਤੋਰ ਡਰੈਂ ਜਿਮ ਕਉਲ ਕਲੀ ਹੈ ॥੨੫੨॥

When Kansa will know of it that you have stolen our clothes, then that mighty one will kill you; none will say anything to us; the king will pluck you like the lotus."252.

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਬਾਚ ਗੋਪੀ ਸੋਂ ॥

Speech of Krishna addressed to gopis:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ

SWAYYA

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਤਿਨਕੋ ਇਹ ਬਾਤ ਨ ਦਯੋ ਪਟ ਹਉ ਨਿਕਰਯੋ ਬਿਨ ਤੋਕੋ ॥ਕਿਉ ਜਲ ਬੀਚ ਰਹੀ ਛਪ ਕੈ ਤਨ ਕਾਹਿ ਕਟਾਵਤ ਹੋ ਪਹਿ ਜੋਕੋ ॥

Krishna said, "I shall not return your clothes till you come out; why all of you are hiding in water and getting your bodies bitten by the leeches?

ਨਾਮ ਬਤਾਵਤ ਹੋ ਨ੍ਰਿਪ ਕੋ ਤਿਹ ਕੋ ਫੁਨਿ ਨਾਹਿ ਕਛੂ ਡਰ ਮੋਕੋ ॥ ਕੇਸਨ ਤੇ ਗਹਿ ਕੈ ਤਪ ਕੀ ਅਗਨੀ ਮਧਿ ਈਧਨ ਜਿਉ ਉਰਿ ਝੋਕੋ ॥੨੫੩॥

The king, whom you are naming, I have not an iota of fear from him; I shall dash him (on the ground) by catching him by hair like the faggot thrown in fire."253.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਰੂਖ ਚਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਰਿਝ ਕੈ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਜਬ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ਇਹ ਤਾਸੋ ॥ ਤਉ ਰਿਸ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ਉਨ ਹੂੰ ਇਹ ਜਾਇ ਕਹੈ ਤੁਹਿ ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਸੋ ॥

Saying this, Krishna ascended further on the tree in anger, the gopis, then, being enraged, said, "We shall tell your parents,

ਜਾਇ ਕਹੋ ਇਹ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਮਨ ਹੈ ਤੁਮਰੋ ਕਹਬੋ ਕਹੁ ਜਾਸੋ ॥ ਜੋ ਸੁਨਿ ਕੋਊ ਕਹੈ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਇਹ ਤੋ ਹਮਹੂੰ ਸਮਝੈ ਫੁਨ ਵਾਸੋ ॥੨੫੪॥

Krishna said, "Go and say about it to anyone whom you want to say; I know that your mind is not so bold to say anything to anyone; if anyone says anything to me, I shall deal with him accordingly."254.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of Krishna:

ਦੇਉ ਬਿਨਾ ਨਿਕਰੈ ਨਹਿ ਚੀਰ ਕਹਯੋ ਹਸਿ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਸੁਨੋ ਤੁਮ ਪਿਆਰੀ ॥ ਸੀਤ ਸਹੋ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਤੁਮ ਨਾਹਿਕ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਆਵਹੁ ਗੋਰੀ ਅਉ ਕਾਰੀ ॥

O dear ones! I shall not give back the clothes without you getting out of water; you are uselessly enduring cold in the water;

ਦੈ ਅਪਨੇ ਅਗੂਆ ਪਿਛੂਆ ਕਰਿ ਬਾਰ ਤਜੋ ਪਤਲੀ ਅਰੁ ਭਾਰੀ ॥ ਯੌ ਨਹਿ ਦੇਉ ਕਹਯੋ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਤਸਲੀਮ ਕਰੋ ਕਰਿ ਜੋਰਿ ਹਮਾਰੀ ॥੨੫੫॥

O white, black, slim and heavy gopis! why are you coming out keeping your hands in front and at the back? You ask with folded hands, otherwise, I shall not give you clothes."255.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ

SWAYYA

ਫੇਰਿ ਕਹੀ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਤਿਨ ਸੋ ਰਿਝ ਕੈ ਇਹ ਬਾਤ ਸੁਨੋ ਤੁਮ ਮੋਰੀ ॥ ਜੋਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮ ਕਰੋ ਹਨਰੋ ਕਰ ਲਾਜ ਕੀ ਕਾਟ ਸਭੈ ਤੁਮ ਬੇਰੀ ॥

Then Krishna said in slight anger, "Listen to my words, forsake your shyness, come out of water and bow before me with folded hands;

ਬਾਰ ਹੀ ਬਾਰ ਕਹਯੋ ਤੁਮ ਸੌ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਾਨਹੁ ਸ਼ੀਘ੍ਰ ਕਿਧੋ ਇਹ ਹੇਰੀ ॥ ਨਾਤੁਰ ਜਾਇ ਕਹੋ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਪਹਿ ਸਉਹ ਲਗੈ ਫੁਨ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕੇਰੀ ॥੨੫੬॥

I am telling you again and again to accept whatever I say quickly, otherwise I shall go and tell everybody; I am swearing by my Lord; accept whatever I say."256.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ਕਾਨ ਸੋਂ ॥

Speech of gopis addressed to Krishna:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਜੋ ਤੁਮ ਜਾਇ ਕਹੋ ਤਿਨਹੀ ਪਹਿ ਤੋ ਹਮ ਬਾਤ ਬਨਾਵਹਿ ਐਸੋ ॥ ਚੀਰ ਹਰੇ ਹਮਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਦਈ ਬਾਰ ਤੇ ਨਿਆਰੀ ਕਢੈ ਹਮ ਕੈਸੈ ॥

If you go and say anything, we shall also say like this that Krishna had stolen our clothes, how could we come out of water?

ਭੇਦ ਕਹੈ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਜਸੁ ਧਾ ਪਹਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਕਰੈ ਸ਼ਰਮਿੰਦਤ ਵੈਸੇ ॥ ਜਿਉ ਨਰ ਕੋ ਗਹਿ ਕੈ ਤਿਰੀਯਾ ਹੂੰ ਸੁ ਮਾਰਤ ਲਾਤਨ ਮੂਕਨ ਜੈਸੇ ॥੨੫੭॥

We shall tell everything to mother Yashoda and make you feel ashamed like the one having received good thrashing from women."257.

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of Krishna:

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

DOHRA

ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ਤਬ ਇਹ ਹਰੀ ਕਾਹਿ ਬਧਾਵਤ ਮੋਹਿ ॥ ਨਮਸ਼ਕਾਰ ਜੋ ਨਾ ਕਰੋ ਮੋਹਿ ਦੁਹਾਈ ਤੋਹਿ ॥੨੫੮॥

Krishna said, "You are entangling me uselessly; if youdo not bow before me, then I swear against you."258.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of the gopis:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਕਾਹਿ ਖਿਝਾਵਤ ਹੋ ਹਮਕੋ ਅਰੁ ਦੇਤ ਕਹਾ ਜਦੁਰਾਇ ਦੁਹਾਈ ॥ ਜਾ ਬਿਧਿ ਕਾਰਨ ਬਾਤ ਬਨਾਵਤ ਸੋ ਬਿਧ ਹੈ ਹਮਹੂੰ ਲਖ ਪਾਈ ॥

The gopis said, "O Krishna! why are you annoying us and swearing on us? The purpose for which you are doing all this, we have also understood it;

ਭੇਦ ਕਰੋ ਹਮ ਸੋ ਤੁਮ ਨਾਹਕ ਬਾਤ ਇਹੈ ਮਨ ਮੈ ਤੁਹਿ ਆਈ ॥ ਸਉਹ ਲਗੈ ਹਮ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕੀ ਜੁ ਰਹੈ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਬਿਨੁ ਮਾਤ ਸੁਨਾਈ ॥੨੫੯॥

When you have the same idea in your mind (that you want to possess all of us), then why are you quarrelling with us uselessly? We swear by the Lord that we shall not say anything about it to you mother."259.

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਬਾਚ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਸੋਂ ॥

Speech of Krishna addressed to gopis:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਮਾ ਸੁਨਿ ਹੈ ਤਬ ਕਾ ਕਰਿ ਹੈ ਹਨਰੋ ਸੁਨਿ ਲੇਹੁ ਸਭੈ ਬ੍ਰਿਜ ਨਾਰੀ ॥ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ਤੁਮ ਮੂੜਨ ਕੀ ਹਮ ਜਾਨਤ ਹੈ ਤੁਮ ਹੋ ਸਭ ਬਾਰੀ ॥

What the mother will say on hearing about me? But alongwith it, all the women of Braja will know about it; I know that you are greatly foolish, therefore you are talking foolishly;

ਸੀਖਤ ਹੋ ਰਸ ਰੀਤ ਅਬੈ ਇਹ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਤੁਮ ਹੋ ਮੁਹਿ ਪਿਆਰੀ ॥ ਖੇਲਨ ਕਾਰਨ ਕੋ ਹਮ ਹੂੰ ਜੁ ਹਰੀ ਛਲ ਕੈ ਤੁਮ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਸਾਰੀ ॥੨੬੦॥

Krishna added, "You do not know as yet the mode of amorous pastime (Ras-Lila), but all of you are dear to me; I have stolen your clothes for the amorous play with you."260.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of gopis:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਫੇਰਿ ਕਹੀ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਇਮ ਗੋਪਿਨ ਬਾਤ ਇਸੀ ਮਨੁਏ ਪਟ ਦੈਹੈ ॥ ਸੌਹ ਕਰੋ ਮੁਸਲੀਧਰ ਕੀ ਜਸੁਧਾ ਨੰਦ ਕੀ ਹਮ ਜੋ ਡਹਕੈਹੋ ॥

Then gopis talking amongst themselves, said to Krishna, "We swear by Balram and Yashoda, please do not annoy us;

ਕਾਨ ਬਿਚਾਰ ਪਿਖੋ ਮਨ ਮੈ ਇਨ ਬਾਤਨ ਤੇ ਤੁਮ ਨਾ ਕਿਛੁ ਪੈਹੋ ॥ ਦੇਹੁ ਕਹਿਯੋ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਇਹ ਦੇਹ ਅਸੀਸ ਸਭੈ ਤੁਮ ਜੈਹੋ ॥੨੬੧॥

O Krishna! think in your mind, you will not gain anything in this; you hand over the clothes to us in water, we all shall bless you."261.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of the gopis:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਫੇਰਿ ਕਹੀ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਮਿਲ ਗੋਪਨ ਨੇਹ ਲਗੈ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਨਹਿ ਜੋਰੀ ॥ ਨੈਨਨ ਸਾਥ ਲਗੈ ਸੋਊ ਨੇਹੁ ਕਹੈ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਇਹ ਸਾਵਲ ਗੋਰੀ ॥

Then the gopis said to Krishna, "The love is not observed by force; the love that is created on seeing with eyes is the actual love.

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਹਸਿ ਕੈ ਇਹ ਬਾਤ ਸੁਨੋ ਰਸ ਰੀਤ ਕਹੋ ਮਮ ਹੋਰੀ ॥ ਆਖਨ ਸਾਥ ਲਗੈ ਟਕਵਾ ਫੁਨ ਹਾਥਨ ਸਾਥ ਲਗੈ ਸੁਭ ਸੋਰੀ ॥੨੬੨॥

Krishna said smilingly, "See, do not make me understand the mode of amorous pastime; with the support of eyes, the love is then performed with hands."262.

ਫੇਰ ਕਹੀ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਹਮਰੇ ਪਟ ਦੇਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਨੰਦ ਲਾਲਾ ॥ ਫੇਰਿ ਸ਼ਨਾਨ ਕਰੈਂ ਨ ਇਹਾਂ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ ਹਮ ਲੋਗਨ ਆਛਨ ਬਾਲਾ ॥

The gopis said again, "O son of Nand! give us the clothes, we are good women; we will never come to have bath here.

ਜੋਰ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮ ਕਰੋ ਹਮਕੋ ਕਰ ਬਾਹਰ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਜਲ ਤੇ ਤਤਕਾਲਾ ॥ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਹਸਿ ਕੈ ਮੁਖਿ ਤੇ ਕਰਹੋ ਨਹੀ ਢੀਲ ਦੇਊ ਪਟ ਹਾਲਾ ॥੨੬੩॥

Krishna replied, "Alright; come out of the water immediately and bow before me," he added smilingly, "Be quick, I shall give you the clothes just now."263

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

DOHRA

ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਸਭਨ ਮਿਲ ਇਹ ਕਰਯੋ ਜਲ ਕੋ ਤਜ ਸਭ ਨਾਰ ॥ ਕਾਨ੍ਹਰ ਕੀ ਬਿਨਤੀ ਕਰੋ ਕੀਨੋ ਇਹੈ ਬਿਚਾਰ ॥੨੬੪॥

All of them decided, "Alright, let us go out of water and then request Krishna."264.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਦੈ ਆਗੂਆ ਪਿਛੂਆ ਅਪਨੇ ਕਰ ਪੈ ਸਭਹੀ ਜਲ ਤਿਆਗ ਖਰੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕੈ ਪਾਇ ਪਰੀ ਬਹੁ ਬਾਰਨ ਅਉ ਬਿਨਤੀ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਂਤ ਕਰੀ ਹੈ ॥

All the them came out of water, concealing their secret parts with their hands; they fell at the feet of Krishna and requested him in various ways;

ਦੇਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਹਮਰੀ ਸਰ੍ਹੀਆ ਤੁਮ ਜੋ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਛਲ ਸਾਥ ਹਰੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਕਹਿਹੋ ਮਨਿ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਸੋ ਅਤਿ ਹੀ ਸਭ ਸੀਤਹਿ ਸਾਥ ਠਰੀ ਹੈ ॥੨੬੫॥

And asked him to return the stolen clothes; "We have said, whatever was in our mind; give us the clothes quickly, we are shivering with cold."265.

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of Krishna:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਹਸ ਬਾਤ ਤਿਨੈ ਕਹਿ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਜੋ ਤੁਮ ਸੋ ਮਨ ਹੋ ॥ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਮੁਖਿ ਚੂਮਨ ਦੇਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਚੁਮ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਹੂੰ ਤੁਮਹੂੰ ਗਨਿਹੋ ॥

Krishna said, "See, whatever I shall say now, all of you will have to accept that; let me kiss the faces of all; I shall kiss and you count, all of you;

ਅਰੁ ਤੋਰਨ ਦੋਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭਹੀ ਕੁਚ ਨਾ ਤਰ ਹਉ ਤੁਮ ਕੌ ਹਨਿਹੋ ॥ ਤਬਹੀ ਪਟ ਦੇਉ ਸਭੈ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਇਹ ਝੂਠ ਨਹੀ ਸਤ ਕੈ ਜਨਿਹੋ ॥੨੬੬॥

Let me touch the nipple of your breasts, otherwise I shall behave more badly with you; I am speaking truth that I shall give you the clothes only after doing all this."266.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਫੇਰਿ ਕਹੀ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਸੁਨਿ ਰੀ ਇਕ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੋ ਸੰਗ ਤੇਰੇ ॥ ਜੋਰ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮ ਕਰੋ ਕਰਿ ਸੋ ਤੁਮ ਕਾਮ ਕਰਾ ਉਪਜੀ ਜੀਅ ਮੇਰੇ ॥

Krishna said again, "Listen to one thing of mine and bow before me with folded hands because all of you abide now in my heart like the supernatural powers of the god of love;

ਤੌ ਹਮ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ਤੁਮਸੋ ਜਬ ਘਾਤ ਬਨੀ ਸੁਭ ਠਉਰ ਅਕੇਰੇ ॥ ਦਾਨ ਲਹੈ ਜੀਅ ਕੋ ਹਮਹੂੰ ਹਸ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਤੁਮਰੋ ਤਨ ਹੇਰੇ ॥੨੬੭॥

I have said this to all of you for doing it, seeing the proper occasion and solitude for it; my heart has become satisfied on seeing you and receiving the donation of beauty from all of you."267.

ਕਬਿਯੋ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of the poet:

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

DOHRA

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਜਬੈ ਗੋਪੀ ਸਭੈ ਦੇਖਯੋ ਨੈਨ ਨਚਾਤ ॥ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨਿ ਕਹਨੇ ਲਗੀ ਸਭੈ ਸੁਧਾ ਸੀ ਬਾਤ ॥੨੬੮॥

When Krishna saw towards the gopis, causing the dance of his eyes, then all of them being pleased, began to utter sweet words like ambrosia.268.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਸੋਂ ॥

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਬਹਿਕ੍ਰਮ ਥੋਰੀ ਤੁਮੈ ਤੁਮ ਖੇਲਹੁ ਨਾ ਅਪਨੇ ਘਰ ਕਾਹੋ ॥ ਨੰਦ ਸੁਨੈ ਜਸੁਧਾ ਤਪਤੈ ਤਿਹਤੇ ਤੁਮ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਭਏ ਹਰਕਾ ਹੋ ॥

O Krishna! already you have less understanding, you may play now in your own home; when Nand and Yashoda will listen, then you will feel more inferior with shame;

ਨੇਹੁ ਲਗੈ ਨਹ ਜੋਰਿ ਭਏ ਤੁਮ ਨੇਹ ਲਗਾਵਤ ਹੋ ਬਰ ਕਾਹੋ ॥ ਲੇਹ ਕਹਾ ਇਨ ਬਾਤਨ ਤੇ ਰਸ ਜਾਨਤ ਕਾ ਅਜਹੂੰ ਲਰਕਾ ਹੋ ॥੨੬੯॥

The love cannot be done with force, why are you doing all that? You cannot fell pleasure in such things now, because you are still a boy."269.

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥

KABIT

ਕਮਲ ਸੇ ਆਨਨ ਕੁਰੰਗਨ ਸੇ ਨੇਤ੍ਰਨ ਸੌ ਤਨ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਮੈ ਸਾਰੇ ਭਾਵਨ ਸੋ ਭਰੀਆ ॥ ਰਾਜਤ ਹੈ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਭਈ ਐਸੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਚੰਦ੍ਰਮਾ ਚਰੇ ਤੇ ਜਿਉ ਬਿਰਾਜੈ ਸੇਤ ਹਰੀਆ ॥

The gopis with lotus-like faces, doe-like eyes and with lustrous bodies filled with emotions looked impressive like the green and white colours on the rising of the moon;

ਰਸ ਹੀ ਕੀ ਬਾਤੈ ਰਸ ਰੀਤ ਹੀ ਕੇ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਹੂੰ ਮੈ ਕਹੈ ਕਬਿ ਸਯਾਮ ਸਾਥ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਜੂ ਕੇ ਖਰੀਆ ॥ ਮਦਨ ਕੇ ਹਾਰਨ ਬਨਾਇਬੇ ਕੇ ਕਾਜ ਮਾਨੋ ਹਿਤ ਕੈ ਪਰੋਵਤ ਹੈ ਮੋਤਨ ਕੀ ਲਰੀਆ ॥੨੭੦॥

They are standing with Krishna, while talking about dancing and amorous pastime; they are standing like the ones standing for braiding the necklace of gems in order to vest the god of love.270.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਕਾਹੇ ਕੌ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਜੂ ਕਾਮ ਕੇ ਬਾਨ ਲਗਾਵਤ ਹੋ ਤਨ ਕੇ ਧਨ ਭਉਹੈ ॥ ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਨੇਹ ਲਗਾਵਤ ਹੋ ਮੁਸਕਾਵਤ ਹੋ ਚਲਿ ਆਵਤ ਸਉਹੈ ॥

O Krishna! why are you discharging the arrows of the god of love from the bow of your eyebrows? Why are you advancing towards us with increased love smilingly?

ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਪਾਗ ਧਰੋ ਤਿਰਛੀ ਅਰੁ ਕਾਹੇ ਭਰੋ ਤਿਰਛੀ ਤੁਮ ਗਉਹੈ ॥ ਕਾਹੇ ਰਿਝਾਵਤ ਹੋ ਮਨ ਭਾਵਤ ਆਹਿ ਦਿਵਾਵਤ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਸਉਹੈ ॥੨੭੧॥

Why do you wear slanting turban and why do you walk slantingly also? Why are you bewitching us all? O Captivating one! you appear to us very fine, though you had sworn about it."271.

ਬਾਤ ਸੁਨੀ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਜਬ ਸ੍ਰਉਨਨ ਰੀਝ ਹਸੀ ਸਭਹੀ ਬ੍ਰਿਜ ਬਾਮੈ ॥ ਠਾਢੀ ਭਈ ਤਰੁ ਤੀਰ ਤਬੈ ਹਰੂਏ ਹਰੂਏ ਕਲ ਕੈ ਗਜਗਾਮੈ ॥

When the women of Braja heard the words of Krishna, they got pleased in their minds and gradually, they having the gait of the elephant, came under that tree, on which Krishna was sitting;

ਬੇਰ ਬਨੇ ਤਿਨ ਨੇਤ੍ਰਨ ਕੇ ਜਨ ਮੈਨ ਬਨਾਇ ਧਰੇ ਇਹ ਦਾਮੈ ॥ ਸਯਾਮ ਰਸਾਤੁਰ ਪੇਖਤਯੌ ਜਿਮ ਟੂਟਤ ਬਾਜ ਛੁਧਾਜੁਤ ਤਾਮੈ ॥੨੭੨॥

Their eyes began to see Krishna constantly; they appeared like the llighting of lust; Krishna, greatly agitated, seeing those women, fell upon them like a hungry falcon.272.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਕਾਮ ਸੇ ਰੂਪ ਕਲਾਨਿਧ ਸੇ ਮੁਖ ਕੀਰ ਸੇ ਨਾਕ ਕੁਰੰਗ ਸੇ ਨੈਨਨ ॥ ਕੰਚਨ ਸੇ ਤਨ ਦਾਰਮ ਦਾਂਤ ਕਪੋਤ ਸੇ ਕੰਠ ਸੁ ਕੋਕਲ ਬੈਨਨ ॥

Those gopis had the beauty of the god of love, faces like moon, noses like parrot, eyes like doe, bodies like gold, teeth like pomegranate, necks like pigeons and sweet speech like nightingales;

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਲਗਯੋ ਕਹਨੇ ਤਿਨ ਸੌ ਹਸਿ ਕੈ ਕਬਿ ਸਯਾਮ ਸਹਾਇਕ ਧੈਨਨ ॥ ਮੋਹਿ ਲਯੋ ਸਭਹੀ ਮਨੁ ਮੋਰੌ ਸੁ ਭਉਹ ਨਚਾਇ ਤੁਮੈ ਸੰਗ ਸੈਨਨ ॥੨੭੩॥

Krishna said to them smilingly, "You people have enchanted my mind by your signs and by causing the dance of your eyebrows.273.

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਬਡੇ ਰਸ ਕੇ ਹਿਰੀਆ ਸਭਹੀ ਗਲ ਬੀਚ ਅਚਾਨਕ ਹੇਰੀ ॥ ਸਉਹ ਤੁਮੈ ਜਸੁਧਾ ਕਹੁ ਬਾਤ ਕੀ ਸਾਰਥ ਕੌ ਇਹ ਜਾ ਹਮ ਘੇਰੀ ॥

Krishna appeared like a man of taste to them and they clung to him, they said . "You must swear by Yashoda that you will not tell anyone that you had enticed us like that;

ਦੇਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭਹੀ ਹਮਰੇ ਪਟ ਹੋਹਿ ਸਭੈ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਹਮ ਚੇਰੀ ॥ ਕੈਸੇ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮ ਕਰੈ ਤੁਮ ਕੌ ਅਤਿ ਲਾਜ ਕਰੈ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਹਮ ਤੇਰੀ ॥੨੭੪॥

They added, "We are your slaves; kindly return our clothes; O Krishna, how should we bow before you? we are feeling very shy."274.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਪਾ ਪਕਰਯੋ ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਪਟ ਅਉ ਤਰ ਪੈ ਚੜਿ ਸੀਤ ਸਹਾ ਹੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਹਮ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਛਕੇ ਅਤਿਹੀ ਤੁਮਕੋ ਹਮ ਢੂਢਤ ਢੂੰਢ ਲਹਾ ਹੈ ॥

I have stolen your clothes and now you are enduring more cold uselessly; I am absorbed in your love and I have found you today after a great search;

ਜੋਰ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮ ਕਰੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਕਰ ਸਉਹ ਲਗੈ ਤੁਮ ਮੋਰੀ ਹਹਾਹੈ ॥ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਹਸ ਬਾਤ ਸੁਨੋ ਸੁਭ ਚਾਰ ਭਈ ਤੁ ਬਿਚਾਰ ਕਹਾ ਹੈ ॥੨੭੫॥

Bow before me with folded hands; I tell you on oath that from today you are mine, "Krishna said smilingly, "Listen, everything has occurred on your coming out of water, why are you absorbed in more thoughts now uselessly."275.

ਸ਼ੰਕ ਕਰੋ ਹਮ ਤੇ ਨ ਕਛੂ ਅਰੁ ਲਾਜ ਕਛੂ ਜੀਅ ਮੈ ਨਹੀ ਕੀਜੈ ॥ ਜੋਰ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮ ਕਰੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਕਰ ਦਾਸਨ ਕੀ ਬਿਨਤੀ ਸੁਨਿ ਲੀਜੈ ॥

Do not feel shy from me and also do not have any doubt about me; I am your servant; accepting my request, bow before me with folded hands;

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਹਸਿ ਕੈ ਤਿਨ ਸੋ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਸੇ ਦ੍ਰਿਗ ਦੇਖਤ ਜੀਜੈ ॥ ਡੇਰਨ ਨਾਹਿ ਕਰੈ ਤੁਮ ਰੇ ਇਹ ਤੇ ਤੁਮਰੋ ਕਛੂ ਨਾਹਿਨ ਛੀਜੈ ॥੨੭੬॥

Krishna said further, "I live only on seeing your doe-like eyes; do not delay, you will not lose anything by this."276.

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

DOHRA

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਜਬੈ ਪਟ ਨਾ ਦਏ ਤਬ ਗੋਪੀ ਸਭ ਹਾਰ ॥ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੈ ਸੋ ਕੀਜੀਐ ਕੀਨੋ ਇਹੈ ਬਿਚਾਰ ॥੨੭੭॥

When Krishna did not return the clothes, then accepting defeat, the gopis decided to do whatever Krishna said.277.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਜੋਰ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮ ਕਰੋ ਹਰਿ ਕੌ ਕਰਿ ਆਪਸਿ ਮੈ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ ਮੁਸਕਾਨੀ ॥ ਸਯਾਮ ਲਗੀ ਕਹਨੇ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਮਿਲਿ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਬਾਨੀ ॥

All of them smiling among themselves and uttering sweet words, began to bow before Krishna;

ਹੋਹੁ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨਯ ਕਹਯੋ ਹਮ ਪੈ ਕਰ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ਤੁਮ ਸੋ ਹਮ ਮਾਨੀ ॥ ਅੰਤਰ ਨਾਹਿ ਰਹਯੋ ਇਹ ਜਾ ਅਬ ਸੋਊ ਭਲੀ ਤੁਮਜੋ ਮਨ ਭਾਨੀ ॥੨੭੮॥

O Krishna! now be pleased with us, whatsoever you want, we acceded to that, Now there is no difference between you and us whatever pleases you, is good for us."278.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਕਾਮ ਕੇ ਬਾਨ ਬਨੀ ਬਰਛੀ ਭਰੁਟੇ ਧਨ ਸੇ ਦ੍ਰਿਗ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਤੇਰੇ ॥ ਆਨਨ ਹੈ ਸਸਿ ਸੋ ਅਲ ਕੈ ਹਰਿ ਮੋਹਿ ਰਹੈ ਮਨ ਰੰਚਕ ਹੇਰੇ ॥

Your eyebrows are like a bow, from which the arrows of lust are coming out and striking us like the dagger; the eyes are extremely beautiful, the face is like moon and the hair like a she-serpent; even if we see you a little, the mind gets infatuated;

ਤਉੇ ਤੁਮ ਸਾਥ ਕਰੀ ਬਿਨਤੀ ਜਬ ਕਾਮ ਕਰਾ ਉਪਜੀ ਜੀਅ ਮੇਰੇ ॥ ਚੁੰਬਨ ਦੇਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਮੁਖ ਸਉਹ ਹਮੈ ਕਹ ਹੈ ਨਹਿ ਡੇਰੇ ॥੨੭੯॥

Krishna said, "When the lust has arisen in my mind, therefore I had requested you all; let me kiss your faces and I swear that I shall not tell anything at home."279.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਹੋਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨਯ ਸਭੈ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਮਿਲਿ ਮਾਨ ਜੋਊ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਜੋਰਿ ਹੁਲਾਸ ਬਢਯੋ ਜੀਅ ਮੈ ਗਿਨਤੀ ਸਰਤਾ ਮਗ ਨੇਹ ਬਹੀ ਹੈ ॥

The gopis accepted with pleasure all, that Krishna said the current of joy increased in their mind and the stream of love flowed;

ਸ਼ੰਕ ਛੁਟੀ ਦੁਹੂੰ ਕੇ ਮਨ ਤੇ ਹਸਿ ਕੈ ਹਰਿ ਤੋ ਇਹ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਬਾਤ ਸੁਨੋ ਹਮਰੀ ਤੁਮਹੂ ਹਮਕੋ ਨਿਧਿ ਆਨੰਦ ਆਜ ਲਹੀ ਹੈ ॥੨੮੦॥

The shyness disappeared from both sides and Krishna also said smilingly, "I have obtained today the store of happiness."280.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਤਉ ਫਿਰ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ਉਨਹੂੰ ਸੁਨਿ ਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਜੂ ਪਿਖ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ॥ ਸੁਨਿ ਜੋਰ ਹੁਲਾਸ ਬਢਯੋ ਜੀਅ ਮੈ ਗਿਨਤੀ ਸਰਤਾ ਮਗ ਨੇਹ ਬਹੀ ॥

The gopis said amongst themselves, "See, what Krishna has said;" hearing the words of Krishna, the stream of love gushed up further;

ਅਬ ਸ਼ੰਕ ਛੁਟੀ ਇਨ ਕੇ ਮਨ ਕੀ ਤਬ ਹੀ ਹਸਿ ਕੈ ਇਹ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ॥ਅਬ ਸੱਤਿ ਭਯੋ ਹਮ ਕੌ ਦੁਰਗਾ ਬਰ ਮਾਤ ਸਦਾ ਇਹ ਮੱਤਿ ਸਹੀ ॥੨੮੧॥

Now from their minds all the suspicions were removed and they all said smilingly, "The boon bestowed by the mother Durga, has evidently manifested in reality before us."281.

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਤਬੈ ਕਰ ਕੇਲ ਤਿਨੋ ਸੰਗਿ ਪੈ ਪਟ ਦੇ ਕਰਿ ਛੋਰ ਦਈ ਹੈ ॥ ਹੋਇ ਇਕਤ੍ਰ ਤਬੈ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਸਭ ਚੰਡ ਸਰਾਹਤ ਧਾਮ ਗਈ ਹੈ ॥

Krishna performed amorous play with all of them and then giving them their clothes, he released all of them; all the gopis, adoring the mother Durga, went to their homes;

ਆਨੰਦ ਅਤਿ ਸੁ ਬਢਯੋ ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਜੀਅ ਸੋ ਉਪਮਾ ਕਬਿ ਚੀਨ ਲਈ ਹੈ ॥ਜਿਉ ਅਤ ਮੇਘ ਪਰੈ ਧਰ ਪੈ ਧਰ ਪੈ ਧਰ ਜਯੋਂ ਸਬਜੀ ਸੁਭ ਰੰਗ ਭਈ ਹੈ ॥੨੮੨॥

The happiness grew in their hearts to the extreme like the growth of green grass on the earth after the rain.282.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of the gopis:

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ARIL

ਧੰਨਿ ਚੰਡਿਕਾ ਮਾਤ ਹਮੈ ਬਰ ਦਯੋ ॥ ਧੰਨਿ ਦਯੋਸ ਹੈ ਆਜ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਹਮ ਮਿਤ ਭਯੋ ॥

Bravo to mother Durga, who bestowed this boon on us and bravo to this day today, in which Krishna has become our friend.

ਦੁਰਗਾ ਅਬ ਇਹ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਹਮ ਪਰ ਕੀਜੀਐ ॥ ਹੋ ਕਾਨ੍ਹਰ ਕੋ ਬਹੁ ਦਿਵਸ ਸੁ ਦੇਖਨ ਦੀਜੀਐ ॥੨੮੩॥

Mother Durga ! now be graceful to us so that on other days also we may get opportunity of meeting Krishna."283.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ਦੇਵੀ ਜੂ ਸੋ ॥

Speech of the gopis addressed to the goddess:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਚੰਡ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਹਮ ਪੈ ਕਰੀਐ ਹਮਰੋ ਅਤਿ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਹੋਇ ਕਨ੍ਹਈਯਾ ॥ ਪਾਇ ਪਰੈ ਹਮਹੂੰ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਹਮ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਮਿਲੈ ਮੁਸਲੀਧਰ ਭਈਯਾ ॥

O Chandi ! be graceful to us so that Krishna may remain our beloved; we fall at thy feet that Krishna may meet us as our beloved and Balram as our Brother;

ਯਾਹੀ ਤੇ ਦੈਤ ਸੰਘਾਰਨ ਨਾਮ ਕਿਧੋ ਤੁਮਰੋ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਜੁਗ ਗਈਆ ॥ ਤਉ ਹਮ ਪਾਇ ਪਰੀ ਤੁਮਰੋ ਜਬਹੀ ਤੁਮ ਤੈ ਇਹ ਪੈ ਬਰ ਪਈਯਾ ॥੨੮੪॥

Therefore, O mother ! Thy name is sung all over the world as the destroyer of demons; we shall fall at thy feet again, when this boon will be bestowed upon us."284.

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥

KABIT

ਦੈਤਨ ਕੀ ਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸਾਧ ਸੇਵਕ ਕੀ ਬਰਤਾ ਤੂੰ ਕਹੈ ਕਬਿ ਸਯਾਮ ਆਦਿ ਅੰਤਹੂੰ ਕੀ ਕਰਤਾ ॥ ਦੀਜੈ ਬਰਦਾਨ ਮੋਹਿ ਕਰਤ ਬਿਨੰਤੀ ਤੋਹਿ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਰ ਦੀਜੈ ਦੋਖ ਦਾਰਦ ਕੀ ਹਰਤਾ ॥

The poet Shyam says, "O goddess ! Thou art the death of the demons and lover of the saints and the creator of the beginning and the end;

ਤੂੰਹੀ ਪਾਰਬਤੀ ਅਸ਼ਟਭੂਜੀ ਤੁਹੀ ਦੇਵੀ ਤੁਹੀ ਤੁਹੀ ਰੂਪ ਛੁਪਾ ਤੁਹੀ ਪੇਟਹੂ ਕੀ ਭਰਤਾ ॥ ਤੁਹੀ ਲਾਲ ਤੁਹੀ ਸੇਤ ਰੂਪ ਪੀਤ ਤੁਹੀ ਤੁਹੀ ਰੂਪ ਧਰਾ ਕੋ ਹੈ ਤੁਹੀ ਆਪ ਕਰਤਾ ॥੨੮੫॥

Thou art Parvati, the eight-armed goddess, extremely beautiful and the sustainer of the hungry; Thou art the red, white and yellow colour and Thou art the manifestation and creator of the earth."285

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ

SWAYYA

ਬਾਹਨਿ ਸਿੰਘ ਭੁਜਾ ਅਸ਼ਟ ਜਿਹ ਚਕ੍ਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਸ਼ੂਲ ਗਦਾ ਕਰ ਮੈ ॥ ਬਰਛੀ ਸਰ ਢਾਲ ਕਮਾਨ ਨਿਖੰਗ ਧਰੇ ਕਟ ਜੋ ਬਰ ਹੈ ਬਰ ਮੈ ॥

The lion is Thy vehicle; O eight-armed goddess ! The disc, the trident and the mace are in you hands; there are dagger, arrows shield, bow also and the quiver in the waist;

ਗੁਪੀਆ ਸਭ ਸੇਵ ਕਰੈ ਤਿਹ ਕੀ ਚਿਤ ਦੈਤ ਹਮੈ ਤਿਹ ਕੈ ਹਰਿ ਮੈ ॥ ਪੁਨ ਅੱਛਤ ਧੂਧ ਪੰਚਾਂਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਦੀਪ ਜਗਾਵਤ ਹਾਰ ਡਰੈ ਗਰ ਮੈ ॥੨੮੬॥

All the gopis are worshipping the goddess, with desire for Krishna in their minds; they are offering fragrance, incense and Panchamrit and lighting the earthen lamps, they are putting the garlands of flowers around her neck.286

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥

KABIT

ਤੋਹੀ ਕੋ ਸੁਨੈ ਹੈ ਜਾਪ ਤੇਰੋ ਹੀ ਜਪੈ ਹੈ ਧਿਆਨ ਤੇਰੋ ਹੀ ਧਰੈ ਹੈ ਨ ਜਪੈ ਹੈ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਆਨ ਕੌ ॥ ਤੇਰੋ ਗੁਨ ਗੈਹੈ ਹਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਹੀ ਕਹੈ ਹੈ ਫੂਲ ਤੋਹੀ ਪੈ ਡਰੈ ਹੈ ਸਭ ਰਾਖੈ ਤੇਰੇ ਮਾਨ ਕੌ ॥

O mother ! we are causing Thee to listen, we are repeating Thy Name, and we are not remembering anyone else; we are singing Thy praises and we are offering flowers to honour Thee;

ਜੈਸੇ ਬਰ ਦੀਨੋ ਹਮੈ ਹੋਇਕੈ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨਿ ਪਾਛੈ ਤੈਸੇ ਬਰ ਦੀਜੈ ਹਮੈ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਸੁਰ ਗਯਾਨ ਕੌ ॥ ਦੀਜੀੲੈ ਬਿਭੂਤ ਕੈ ਬਨਾਸਪਤੀ ਦੀਜੈ ਕੈਧੋ ਮਾਲਾ ਦੀਜੈ ਮੋਤਿਨ ਕੈ ਮੁੰਦ੍ਰਾ ਦੀਜੈ ਕਾਨ ਕੌ ॥੨੮੭॥

The type of boon bestowed by Thee earlier on us, likewise bestow another boon regarding Krishna; if Krishna cannot be given to us, then give us ashes (for smearing our body), a Kanthi (necklace) to be put around our neck and rings for our ear so that we may become Yogins, forsaking the world.287.

ਦੇਵੀ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of the goddess:

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਤੌ ਹਸ ਬਾਤ ਕਹੀ ਦੁਰਗਾ ਹਮ ਤੋ ਤੁਮਕੋ ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਬਰੁ ਦੈਹੈ ॥ ਹੋਹੁ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨਿ ਸਭੈ ਮਨ ਮੈ ਤੁਮ ਸੱਤ ਕਹਯੌ ਨਹੀ ਝੂਠ ਕਹੈ ਹੈ ॥

Then Durga said smilingly, "I have bestowed the boon of Krishna on all of you; all of you may remain pleased, because I have spoken the truth and not told a lie;

ਕਾਨਹਿ ਕੋ ਸੁਖ ਹੋ ਤੁਮਕੋ ਹਮ ਸੋ ਸੁਖ ਸੋ ਅਖੀਆ ਭਰਿ ਲੈਹੈ ॥ ਜਾਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਤੁਮ ਡੇਰਨ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਵਹੈ ਬਰ ਕੋ ਤੁਮ ਪੈ ਹੈ ॥੨੮੮॥

Krishna will be a comfort for you and seeing you n comfort, my eyes shall be filled with comfort; you may all go to your homes and Krishna will wed all of you."288.

ਕਬਿਯੋ ਬਾਚ ॥

Speech of the poet:

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

DOHRA

ਹੈ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨਯ ਸਭ ਬ੍ਰਿਜ ਬਧੂ ਤਿਹ ਕੋ ਸੀਸ ਨਿਵਾਇ ॥ ਪਰ ਪਾਇਨ ਕਰ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਚਲੀ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਨ ਕੌ ਧਾਇ ॥੨੮੯॥

All the young women of Braja, getting pleased and bowing their heads and touching the feet of the goddess, went to their own homes.289.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਆਪਸ ਮੈ ਕਰ ਜੋਰ ਸਭੈ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਚਲਿ ਧਾਮ ਗਈ ਹਰਖਾਨੀ ॥ ਰੀਝ ਦਯੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਦੁਰਗਾ ਬਰ ਸਯਾਮ ਚਲੀ ਕਹਤੀ ਇਹ ਬਾਨੀ ॥

All the gopis, catching the hands of one another, went to their homes, with happiness in their minds; they were all saying this, that Durga, having been pleased, has bestowed on all of us Krishna as our bridegroom;

ਆਨੰਦ ਮੱਤ ਭਰੀ ਮਦ ਸੋ ਸਭ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਧਾਮਨ ਕੋ ਨਿਜ ਕਾਨੀ ॥ ਦਾਨ ਦਯੋ ਦਿਜਹੂੰ ਬਹੁਤਯੋ ਮਨ ਇੱਛਤ ਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਹੋ ਹਮ ਜਾਨੀ ॥੨੯੦॥

And filled with this delilght, all those beautiful ladies reached their homes, they gave abundance of charity to Brahmins, because they had obtained their Krishna, as desired by their heart.290.

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

DOHRA

ਸਮੈ ਭਲੈ ਇਕ ਘਾਤ ਸਿਉ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਇਕਤ੍ਰ ਸਭ ਬਾਲ ॥ ਅੰਗ ਸਭੈ ਗਨਨੈ ਲਗੀ ਕਰਿਕੈ ਬਾਤ ਰਸਾਲ ॥੨੯੧॥

On one occasion, all the girls (gopis) talking together sweetly began to describe various limbs of Krishna.291.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ

SWAYYA

ਕੋਊ ਕਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਮੁਖ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਕੋਊ ਕਹੈ ਸੁਭ ਨਾਕ ਬਨਯੋ ਹੈ ॥ ਕੋਊ ਕਹੈ ਕਟ ਕੇਹਰਿ ਸੀ ਤਨ ਕੰਚਨ ਸੋ ਰਿਝ ਕਾਹੂ ਗਨਯੋ ਹੈ ॥

Someone says that the face of Krishna is captivating; someone says that the nostril of Krishna is winsome; someone says with pleasure that the waist of Krishna is like a lion; and some says that the body of Krishna is made of gold;

ਨੈਨ ਕੁਰੰਗ ਸੇ ਕੋਊ ਗਨੈ ਜਸ ਤਾ ਛਬਿ ਕੋ ਕਬਿ ਸਯਾਮ ਭਨਯੋ ਹੈ ॥ ਲੋਗਨ ਮੈ ਜਿਮੁ ਜੀਵ ਬਨਯੋ ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਤਨ ਮੈ ਤਿਮ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਮਨਯੋ ਹੈ ॥੨੯੨॥

Someone gives the simile of doe for the eyes and the poet Shyam says that like the soul pervading the bodies of the human being, Krishna pervades in the minds of all the gopis.292.

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕੋ ਪੇਖ ਕਲਾਨਿਧ ਸੋ ਮੁਖ ਰੀਝ ਰਹੀ ਸਭਹੀ ਬ੍ਰਿਜ ਬਾਰਾ ॥ ਮੋਹਿ ਰਹੇ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਉਤੈ ਇਨਹੂੰ ਦੁਰਗਾ ਬਰ ਚੇਟਕ ਡਾਰਾ ॥

Seeing the face of Krishna like the moon, all the girls of Braja are getting pleased; on this side Krishna is allured by all the gopis and on this other side, because of the boon bestowed by Durga, gopis are feeling impatient;

ਕਾਨਿ ਟਿਕੈ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਅਉਰ ਬਿਖੈ ਤਿਹ ਕੋ ਅਤਿ ਹੀ ਜਸੁ ਸਯਾਮ ਉਚਾਰਾ ॥ਜੀਵ ਇਕਤ੍ਰ ਰਹੈ ਤਿਨਕੋ ਇਮ ਟੂਟ ਗਏ ਜਿਉ ਮ੍ਰਿਨਾਲ ਕੀ ਤਾਰਾ ॥੨੯੩॥

In order to increase the impatient of the gopis, stays in some other house for some time, then the hearts of all the gopis cracked like the easy cracking of the chords of the tube of lotus.293.

ਨੇਹੁ ਲਗਯੋ ਇਨ ਕੋ ਹਰਿ ਸੌ ਅਰੁ ਨੇਹੁ ਲਗਯੋ ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਇਨ ਨਾਰੇ ॥ ਚੈਨ ਪਰੈ ਦੁਹ ਕੌ ਨਹਿ ਦ੍ਵੈ ਪਲ ਨਾਵਨ ਜਾਵਤ ਹੋਤ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥

The mutual love of Krishna and gopis continued increasing; both sides are feeling restless and go to take bath several times;

ਸਯਾਮ ਭਏ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਇਨੈ ਬਸ ਦੈਤਨ ਕੇ ਜਿਹ ਤੇ ਦਲ ਹਾਰੇ ॥ ਖੇਲ ਦਿਖਾਵਤ ਹੈ ਜਗ ਕੌ ਦਿਨ ਥੋਰਨ ਮੈ ਅਬ ਕੰਸ ਪਛਾਰੇ ॥੨੯੪॥

Krishna, who had defeated the forces of demons earlier, has now come under the control of gopis; now is exhibiting his amorous play to the world and after a few days, he will overthrow Kansa.294.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਉਤ ਜਾਗਤ ਸਯਾਮ ਇਤੈ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਕਬਿ ਸਯਾਮ ਕਹੈ ਹਿਤ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਤਾਕੇ ॥ਰੀਝ ਰਹੀ ਤਿਹ ਪੈ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਪਿਖਿ ਨੈਨਨ ਸੋ ਫੁਨਿ ਕਾਨ੍ਹਰ ਬਾਕੇ ॥

The poet Shyam says that on one side the gopis are keeping awake and on the other side, Krishna does not get a wink of sleep at night, they are pleased to see Krishna with their eyes;

ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਛਕੀ ਨ ਪਰੈ ਇਨਕੌ ਕਲਿ ਕਾਮ ਬਢਯੋ ਅਤਿ ਹੀ ਤਨ ਵਾਕੇ ॥ ਖੇਲਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਾਤਹਿ ਕਾਲ ਭਏ ਹਮ ਨਾਹਿ ਲਖੈ ਹਮ ਕੈ ਜਨ ਗਾਕੇ ॥੨੯੫॥

They are not satisfied merely with love and the lust is increasing in their bodies; while playing with Krishna, the day dawns and they are not conscious about it.295.

ਪ੍ਰਾਤ ਭਯੋ ਚੁਹਲਾਤ ਚਿਰੀ ਜਲਜਾਤ ਖਿਰੇ ਬਨ ਗਾਇ ਛਿਰਾਨੀ ॥ ਗੋਪ ਜਗੇ ਪਤਿ ਗੋਪ ਜਗਯੋ ਕਬਿ ਸਯਾਮ ਜਗੀ ਅਰੁ ਗੋਪਨ ਰਾਨੀ ॥

The day dawned and the sparrows began to chirp; the cows were driven to the forest; the gopas have awakened, Nand has awakened a d the mother Yashoda has also awakened;

ਜਾਗ ਉਠੇ ਤਬਹੀ ਕਰੁਨਾਨਿਧ ਜਾਗ ਉਠਯੋ ਮੁਸਲੀਧਰ ਮਾਨੀ ॥ ਗੋਪ ਗਏ ਉਤ ਨ੍ਹਾਨ ਕਰੈ ਇਹ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਚਲੇ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਨਿਜ ਕਾਨੀ ॥੨੯੬॥

Krishna also awoke and Balram also awoke; on that side, the gopas went to take bath and on this side Krishna went to gopis.296.

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਬਾਤ ਕਹੇ ਰਸ ਕੀ ਹਸ ਕੈ ਨਹਿ ਅਉਰ ਕਥਾ ਰਸ ਕੀ ਕੋਊ ਭਾਖੈ ॥ ਚੰਚਲ ਸ੍ਰੀਪਤ ਕੇ ਅਪਨੇ ਦ੍ਰਿਗ ਮੋਹਿ ਤਿਨੈ ਬਤੀਆ ਇਹ ਆਖੈ ॥

The gopis are smilingly busy in amorous talk; alluring the agile Krishna with their eyes gopis say like this;

ਬਾਤ ਨ ਜਾਨਤ ਹੋਰਸ ਕੀ ਰਸ ਜਾਨਤ ਸੋ ਨਰ ਜੋ ਰਸ ਗਾਖੈ ॥ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਪੜ੍ਹੈ ਕਰ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਕੜੈ ਰਸ ਰੀਤਨ ਚੀਤ ਸੁਨੋ ਸੋਈ ਚਾਖੈ ॥੨੯੭॥

We do not know anything about any other, but this much is surely known to us that he, who drinks the sap, only knows the worth of sap; the depth in love comes only when one falls in love and one feels pleasure in talking about the essence.297.

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਸੋ ॥

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥

SWAYYA

ਮੀਤ ਕਹੋ ਰਸ ਰੀਤ ਸਭੈ ਹਮ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਭਈ ਸੁਨਬੇ ਬਤੀਆ ਕੀ ॥ ਅਉਰ ਭਈ ਤੁਹਿ ਦੇਖਨਿ ਕੀ ਤੁਮ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਭਈ ਹਮਰੀ ਛਤੀਆ ਕੀ ॥

O friend ! we went to listen about the essence; make us understand the mode of realising the essence; we want to see you and you love the nipples of our teats;

ਰੀਝ ਲਗੀ ਕਹਨੇ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਹਸ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਬਾਤ ਇਸੀ ਗਤੀਆ ਕੀ ॥ ਨੇਹ ਲਗਯੋ ਹਰਿ ਸੋ ਭਈ ਮੋਛਨ ਹੋਤਿ ਇਤੀ ਗਤ ਹੈ ਸੁ ਤ੍ਰੀਆ ਕੀ ॥੨੯੮॥

The gopis talk such-like things with Krishna and such is the condition of those women that they are becoming unconscious-like in the love of Krishna.298.

ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਸਕੰਧ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨਾਵਤਾਰੇ ਚੀਰ ਹਰਨ ਧਿਆਇ ॥

End of the chapter entitled "Stealing of Clothes" in Krishna Avatara (based on Dasham Skandh) in Bachittar Natak.

Please dont go against actual Sants like Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji because of the misrepresentation by this poster.

I think these type of people are here to create divisions and hatred toward Gursikhs.

This is not a debate against sampardas but the misrepresentation of sampardas. These evil forces have been put in Sikh circles to divide and conquer. Sampardas and other gursikhs saw eye to eye on majority of topics.

I agree with Bijla Singh. All insults and no proof.

Neo, you have turned this whole forum into pure politics.

It's SO FUNNY how luckysingh99 likes your posts all the time for the past many months. Before he used to be GurdeepJohal's right-hand missionary man....when he disappeared, and you unnecissarily had a conflict with me (and got me banned for no reason), then luckysingh99 started liking all of your posts...because it was me who stood up to Lucky and Johal against their hardcore missionary mindset.

What a joke this whole thing is.

I'm sorry that you feel I'm out against you by deliberately liking other's posts. But I only put a 'like' to the posts that I feel were worth the read and effort by poster and also one's that I may find inspiring or interesting.

I have never chosen to be anyone's right hand man and if you believe I'm a missionary... then that is your choice and judgement !

Whether it is a judgement of error, ...... who am I to say ??.....................I am the greatest pappi and the lowest of the low.

So please, I beg you not to weigh me down, as I'm trying to correct and develop myself in order to get up and rise into the light of sikhi.

I don't find any of the above statement funny as you stated, and I can't see what the joke may be.

I have enough of my own karmic weight holding me down already, so please don't make the anchor any heavier for a no good sinner like me.

If i have offended or hurt anyone, then I apologize, But I am trying, day after day with truest intentions.

I am better today than I was yesterday, and tomorrow, I hope to be better than today.

Waheguru