Weird Noise

I live near a dockyard and sometimes we hear loud bangs in middle of night....the dockyard is about a mile away. It carries over like its almost outside. Sound seems to carry a lot more in night due to less level of 'background noise'. If its regular maybe you should contatc environmental health who will set up bd monitors?

Thankuji for ur help, I think it is related to construction work, but that's in daytime, can hear that all day even now. The night time one is like comes in front of the house then fades away. That's wat we can't figure out. I'm going to get ear plugs, maybe somewhere they are working at night n the noise travels like u said, it's irritating. The music has kind of scared me thou.

No point complaining to council if they got to get the work done. But night time they should not.

Not done simran for a while. Hardly do any, But don't like th chords playing, they go out of tune too. Wats an had naad?

The banging noise is heard not just by me. Like it th video, if that was just me the other would not hear it.

Joking aside, Panch/Anhad Shabad/Naad is celestial music around everyone since the beginning, we just cannot hear it until the ego pardha is lifted. Serious seekers of Vaheguru have many wonderful mystical experiences including hearing these melodious sounds, smelling sweet smells, seeing bright lights and eventually they see the One in everything and everywhere.

Joking aside, Panch/Anhad Shabad/Naad is celestial music around everyone since the beginning, we just cannot hear it until the ego pardha is lifted. Serious seekers of Vaheguru have many wonderful mystical experiences including hearing these melodious sounds, smelling sweet smells, seeing bright lights and eventually they see the One in everything and everywhere.

Thanku ji, but I doubt it's that, as all I seem to be seeking Waheguru nowadays for is to get better.

I don't feel I have that love wat others do for God, I think it's easier for them to create that love as they are healthy.

I feel it's not that. As it's kind of scary feeling when I hear it, then panic, keep thinking maybe something bad to happen that's y I'm hearing it. Can't figure out whether it's a guitar or sitar type chord, but freaks me out when it don't stop.

I used to think everybody As one years ago, but think I was too naive then, n learned not to trust everybody.

Good joke !

But yes you are bang on correct about anhad naad.

I just stress though that these naad are heard only with internal/sukham ears.... no one else can hear them and they come from above and behind the eyes/nose and in between ears.

With regards to what simran345 is hearing... it is most likely some noise from up to a couple of miles away.

It may be some kind of generator/ electric pylon even. Some of these little security huts on building sites. workplaces..etc... ususally have their own electric generators that come on at night.

We live about 3 miles from a railway line that runs freight trains. I have never heard it during the day but on a clear night you can hear the long trains go through quite clearly.

It surprised me the 1st time I found out that the noise was traveling that far !

You may want to check with your neighbours at times ppl buy electronic anti-fox-cat animal repellents. These devices tend to send out a high frequency tone that is meant to repel unwanted vermin from gardens etc. When these devices start to degrade the tone decreases in decibels so that ppl now can also hear them.

God knows what it is, like lucky says i thought too if it was anhad naad, surely would hear that next to my ears, and i dont really do much simran.

Could be the vermin repellant, but its comes not from one area. Happened again last night and woke me up, but was very faint and didnt last long. First time heard it was like it was near neighbours wall so thought its neighbours, but it was different neighbours. Then like it was outside outside our window, and thought it was other neighbours, and now it travelled up the same wall. At least the banging noise did not happen. It sounds like somebody practising musical chords.

Not going think about it now.

Just remembered heard something like this before in relatives house, but that was more like dholki playing, that was also on top of wall. They said the house was haunted, but i never told them what i heard something, they all seemed ok to me though, but had stories this happen that happen.

At least this is nice music. Better not be that had enough of these things now.