Muslim Agression Increasing In My City

ghettosikh

Hi I just want to know how to deal with the increasing agression by muslims in my city i live in canada and already 3 ppl have been caught fightin for terrorists abroad andd also a speaker named bilal philips is supposed to come who is a extrmist they say in the media. it seems tht they r now beginin to flex there muscles

Hi I just want to know how to deal with the increasing agression by muslims in my city i live in canada and already 3 ppl have been caught fightin for terrorists abroad andd also a speaker named bilal philips is supposed to come who is a extrmist they say in the media. it seems tht they r now beginin to flex there muscles

There is not really you can do to fix the situation of Muslims in your city. If the Muslims try to do anything big in related to terrorism they are just digging themselves deeper hole in their trust with other people. If I were you in a situation like that I'd try to get involved in martial arts gatka.. etc so you can defend yourself or others and carry on your life unless it becomes a bigger problem than it already is. WJKK WJKF

If you are talking about Sunni Jihadi or the real Kattar type Muslims, then they are currently too preoccupied with the Shia and the west. Sikhs are not even on their radar screen. So no need to be concerned. Neither do we need to chose sides. Neutrality is the best policy. Why do we need to be concearned or involved disputes and fights where we are not even involved?

If Sikhs are strong in their Sikhi, keep rehit, do Paath, Simran, only then we are strong as a nation like Sikhs of olden times. we wont have anything to fear from anyone no matter how strong they are.

yea but im just talking about how they r treating others who arent muslim they treating everyone like dirt. i live in a area that was first had many sikhs and whites blacks but now is overtaken by muslims and its like it all happened overnight they openly mock sardars and other non muslims harass girls ect and the main reason they are doing this is becuase they outnumber everyone and always roll around in huge groups

yea but im just talking about how they r treating others who arent muslim they treating everyone like dirt. i live in a area that was first had many sikhs and whites blacks but now is overtaken by muslims and its like it all happened overnight they openly mock sardars and other non muslims harass girls ect and the main reason they are doing this is becuase they outnumber everyone and always roll around in huge groups

Again we only become weak when we are weak in our Sikhi. If a Singh is strong in his Sikhi, keeps Amritvela, does Bhagti Tap and keeps Rehit while also joining the gym to get physically strong, it is others who will feel intimidated by us. During olden times 1 Singh was enough to intimidate many. No one wanted to take Panga with a Singh. Now our situation is such that we easily feel intimidated by others.

Radicalized Muslims in North America may be a fair topic. But it is a far more complex and far less prevalent concern than the hyped hatred Western media has directed toward Muslims in this case.

What you are suggesting sounds atypical. Unlike some other places, Muslims in North America generally have a great deal of respect for sardars. What city and how old are these Muslims that openly mock sardars and in what context?

Radicalized Muslims in North America may be a fair topic. But it is a far more complex and far less prevalent concern than the hyped hatred Western media has directed toward Muslims in this case.

What you are suggesting sounds atypical. Unlike some other places, Muslims in North America generally have a great deal of respect for sardars. What city and how old are these Muslims that openly mock sardars and in what context?

well these guys are mostly arabs and Leb who r also into drug dealing the ones who respect sardars r usually pakistani punjabis

The Lebanese are the main Muslim group in Australia and they are also trouble makers.

It may sound racist, but for a harmonious society, countries do need to consider where they do source their immigrants from.

When you source immigrants from Islamic countries, they want to take over the countries they emigrate to. Whether in Europe, Australia or even parts of Canada as per this thread there does seem to be some communities from one particular religious group that seems to be in the forefront of "community tension"

And where is sikhi parchaar? if you dont spread Sikhi then dont expect number of muslims not to grow because they have a very efficient and effective propaganda campaign to lure new converts to Islam. Jagraj and his team at BasicsofSikhi is doing a wonderful job but where as the other western born parchaariks? Islam has dozens of these teams doing dawah in every major town and city in the west ......

Hinduism will be crushed in the west because hinduism doesn't make sense, people dont really have time worshipping idols and believe in fairy tales, and thus they are very easy to convert especially hindu girls, Christianity is basically crushed because white westerners are turning increasingly to atheism only blacks are trying to reignite Christianity's defences. Jews have no hope as they are small in number and dont really like converting others to their faith and they are known to get special treatment by the authorities and for israel which causes mass resentment towards them. Buddhism is too care free, strong believer in non-violence and no belief in God so cant call up their believers to fight when required to.

Atheism secularism and Sikhi is the only ideologies in the west that can seriously take on Islam intellectually and physically but most sikhs are sleeping and do not realise the covert and rapid march of sunni salafi Islamo-fascism