Sign in to follow this  
1ManArmy

Response To Rumours/criticisms Of Terapanthvasse

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

To make the sword strong it has to get tempered many times , eh ta Waheguru di mehr aa ke tusi sare TPV vich shamil ho ke, youth di aas vadha dita, ke Sikhi te Gurmat phir Gurudwarey'ch sabh toun ucchi kayal rehega. Haters gonna hate but the times they are a-changing .

• Like 1

Kick all the missionary heretics out, get Taksal maryada imposed. Also sort out all those freshies that are turning Gurdwaras into kanjar houses. Its about time we became Gursikhs and not Punjabis and uphold maryada of the Gurdwara. No mona is allowed to be in the committee. No mona is allowed to do any type of mukh seva. If freshies don't sort their act out ban them fropm the Gurdwara. these people are bad news, looking at girls all day at the Gurdwara, they come to eat langar only and then pretend they are doing seva inorder to repay the debt. Why is it they never forsake looking like jazzy b and become gursikhs?

^ Veer ji I don't think anyone should be banned froma Gurdwara who are we to stand in the way of someone and their Guru. A Gurdwara shouldnt impose a taksal Mysriada, it should be a-political. Ran by five appointed Panj Pyarre who come from a diverse background (like the original five beloved) We are all in different stages and most of us are battling with Panj Chor to some extent. Its about education, give up on none, help people get closer to Guru ji with Guru's Kirpa. You see monaa turning to Gursikhs every day. If we close the door on them then we are doing more dis service than the people we are trying to oust.

Taksal maryada imposed?!

The last thing Southall needs is a "Tividale part two", i.e a bunch of thicko's causing havoc. That's really going to encourage the youth to start coming to the gurudwara, isn't it? NOT!

I hope he is not making a career out of sewa. What does he actually do except of course sewa? I believe we need people who are not solely dependent upon guru ghar like many others.

I hope he is not making a career out of sewa. What does he actually do except of course sewa? I believe we need people who are not solely dependent upon guru ghar like many others.

What we actually need is full time employed/career sevadaars and parcharaks. Look at soho road Gurdwara, all run excellently under the seva of mahapursh Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh.

• Like 4

^ Veer ji I don't think anyone should be banned froma Gurdwara who are we to stand in the way of someone and their Guru

When Ram Rai did beadbi he was banned he was told to get lost. Alcohol and drugs are banned. So should those who continuosly use Gurdwaras as a punjabi community center especially freshies trying to get a political grip of Gurdwaras on the pretex of being sevadaars. Yet they continously use drugs, alochol consume meat tobacco and bring prostitutes to their dirty flats where they live and are used as goondeh by the committee's. They hate british born Sikhs and need to be kept in check. Yes if they are genuine and come into sikhi then thats fine. Not all are bad i will say that but majority are, they are having an impact on the resources of Gurdwaras. A watchful eye needs to be kept on them I WARN YOU ALL NOW

Tividale Gurdwara only one where proper Taksali maryada is undertaken and all shaheeds are celebrated. Santhia, Kirtan classes, mma, female self defence, Dasam bani jaaps.....you name it. Never will you see chairs in darbar sahib or tables in langar hall. So the person who belittled the efforts of these people previously in this thread, please don't.

Full time employees. Is this a business? I know lots of guru ghars are registered as limited companies. Religion should be promoted by volunteers and that too intelligent professionals. Not anyone ....who is not skilled and couldn't find a decent job starts working for a guru ghar.

Lots of Biharis who came to work in Punjab turned full time guru ghar employees as they saw an easy income.