Harsimrat Kumari Badal Refused To Drink Langar Water, Needs Bisleri

JasSinghKhalsa

Who cares if she didn't drink unfiltered water? These days people make issues about everything. I know a lot of people from UK, USA, Canada don't drink unfiltered water because they can get sick from it. No big deal. Its a health concern for some people who may have weaker immune systems and need to drink filtered water to be safe.

You are not wrong but it's totally different when it comes to sharda and langar topic. When I go to india, I never drink water anywhere however exception is gurughar. I have total trust in guru sahib and never get 2nd thoughts about guru langar.

I guess it's different for different people. Some foreigners can drink the water there no problem...but for others it may not be an option. Like I said...some people may not have the immune system for it, especially if they have health problems which could lead to serious consequences for them. All I'm saying is, we shouldn't judge without fully knowing the whole story.

What if instead of water, someone has a serious allergy to a certain food, and they were being served the food in langar. Should this person just eat the food anyways because it's langar, or should they have the option to say no without being judged by everyone?

A person who spent years in Punjab will totally understand that harsimrat Badal didn't take langar jal because she think that it's dirty water to drink.

People react to news differently. Some person won't see any importance to this news while some will find this news shocking.

It maybe that because the bottled water is sealed she knows it's not tampered with. For those of you who don't know she is from the lineage of Bhai Bhagtu. I think she is a good person and she is not a badal only married to one. What wrong has she done she has always fought for truth and justice