Giani Thakur Singh Being Set Up ?

Lion of Punjab

Urdu Sheyr by Iqbal

ਖੁਦੀ ਕੋ ਕਰ ਬੁਲੰਦ ਇਤਨਾ, ਕਿ ਹਰ ਤਕਦੀਰ ਸੇ ਪਿਹਲੇ

ਖੁਦਾ ਬੰਦੇ ਸੇ ਖੁਦ ਪੂਛੇ, ਬੋਲ ਤੇਰੀ ਰਜ਼ਾ ਕਿਆ ਹੈ

Veer that is correct. Even in Sir Alama Iqbal's sheyr it doesn't make any reference to the fact that Vaheguru asks permission from anyone. Infact he says that a bhagat should elevate himself/herself to such a spiritual level that Vaheguru asks him/her for his/her wish. Fact is, the supreme power to say YES or NO still is in Vaheguru's hands.

many lives could have been saved ....

hukam vich rehna sikh de param asul aa... benti ta kar sakde ha per Akal Purakh di dehn aa je kar kuch lok bach geh

Sant Kartar Singh Bhindrawale saw what was to come at Harmandir Sahib ji but all he did was Matha tekia te kehe si 'tere kia mitta lage , har nam padarath Nanak mangeh' .

I thought about this issue, if she feels that she is been sexually molested..go to the cops, both parties will be scrutinized or quizzed based on the evidence presented. Since she bought it up and victimized, she shouldn't have any problem following law and legal means going to cops...if she does not she loses crediblity or merit of her case. This might be case of entrapement- read charitar as others have already suggested.

I am not doubting gyani or kathavachik cannot slip anyone can slip before bhramgyan, maya is very powerful even hardcore tapasavi big big rishi muniya slipped infront of maya and learned from their mistakes, self reflection and moved on. Anything and everything is possible. Thats why its highly imperative for seekers/sikh spiritual aspirants/students to follow and abide in gurmat teaching/message/point/hear it expereince gurbani yourself than taking word for it not doing anything about it, just blind faith in messenger/pointer - egoic mindset will use that as cop out. Fault also lies in our punjabi mindset where people put parcharikhs, kathavachik or gyanis/mahapursh on pedestal and do personality worship(whilst satkar is need fine line difference between satkar and exaggerated personality worship) use all kind of cop out methods avoid transformation themselves...our mentality needs to change, we need to be perceive more what's being said - message, point and follow the message than attaching our selves with pointers/messenger then get disappointed where one should have taken messenger out of equation to begin with.Only rare ones - cares about tat essence of gurmat teaching ,attached themselves with message than messenger.

I thought about this issue, if she feels that she is been sexually molested..go to the cops, both parties will be scrutinized or quizzed based on the evidence presented. Since she bought it up and victimized, she shouldn't have any problem following law and legal means going to cops...if she does not she loses crediblity or merit of her case. This might be case of entrapement- read charitar as others have already suggested.

I am not doubting gyani or kathavachik cannot slip anyone can slip before bhramgyan, maya is very powerful even hardcore tapasavi big big rishi muniya slipped infront of maya and learned from their mistakes, self reflection and moved on. Anything and everything is possible. Thats why its highly imperative for seekers/sikh spiritual aspirants/students to follow and abide in gurmat teaching/message/point/hear it expereince gurbani yourself than taking word for it not doing anything about it, just blind faith in messenger/pointer - egoic mindset will use that as cop out. Fault also lies in our punjabi mindset where people put parcharikhs, kathavachik or gyanis/mahapursh on pedestal and do personality worship(whilst satkar is need fine line difference between satkar and exaggerated personality worship) use all kind of cop out methods avoid transformation themselves...our mentality needs to change, we need to be perceive more what's being said - message, point and follow the message than attaching our selves with pointers/messenger then get disappointed where one should have taken messenger out of equation to begin with.Only rare ones - cares about tat essence of gurmat teaching ,attached themselves with message than messenger.

another thing ,

I would not be hanging around for TWO years nearly three to put it to the people ...I would have got into it STRAIGHT AWAY ... too phony by half ... But I agree if a girl/boy is being harassed, mad to feel uncomfortable by any man or woman WE ALL need to listen and pay attention, and investigate.

The measuring stick is Gurmat rehit and Gurbani if the person teaching/preaching seems to divert from there then take that pinch of salt and study for yourself.

This is a simple concept that Kala Afghanists who are closet atheists can never understand.

OK pyare veer jonni ji ...If calling me(someone who studies and lives by guru granth sahib) atheist advances your spirituality , betters your avastha , makes you a better gursikh , gets you closer to guru ..then be it .

Vaad vivaad kahu seo na kajeey , rasna ram rasain peejai ||

Roohaniyat te nafrat kise ek bhande ch ta reh ni sakde - remember Bhai Ghanaiya ?

BTW I would anyday be an atheist over a bigoted , hateful 'gursikh' .....

OK pyare veer jonni ji ...If calling me(someone who studies and lives by guru granth sahib) atheist advances your spirituality , betters your avastha , makes you a better gursikh , gets you closer to guru ..then be it .

Vaad vivaad kahu seo na kajeey , rasna ram rasain peejai ||

Roohaniyat te nafrat kise ek bhande ch ta reh ni sakde - remember Bhai Ghanaiya ?

BTW I would anyday be an atheist over a bigoted , hateful 'gursikh' .....

Panthic Unity ji, I wasn't calling you a closet atheist. My comment was directed towards those akhauti kathawachals like Dunda, baljit singh delhi who misguide people and break their sharda from Sikhi, Bani and Vaheguru. Missionary/KA kathavachaks have all the characteristics of atheists.

^^ Sikhs are not bujdil nor we are some hippy type kaum to allow to happen everything and accepts it. If one see galat prachar being done by dusht dhundi or his company, we won't sit but we will talk about it openly and spread awareness to ppl to beware of such sewer type Gand pracharaks.