Harmohinder Sanghera

Big_Tera

she was still a dirty slag meeting a muslim in hotel rooms knowing he was married.

Precisely y i cudnt careless about her human right n possible wrong conviction. I remember reading about the case when it happened, she comes from a WEALTHY family, all very intelligent aswel, and she was told to only eat halal and wear hijab in secret by that muslim mug, disgraceful. What good is it, if u just teach ur kids bowt money money money, if u aint gona teach em bowt wat genuinely matters, such as dharam and some bloody sharam aswel.

Precisely y i cudnt careless about her human right n possible wrong conviction. I remember reading about the case when it happened, she comes from a WEALTHY family, all very intelligent aswel, and she was told to only eat halal and wear hijab in secret by that muslim mug, disgraceful. What good is it, if u just teach ur kids bowt money money money, if u aint gona teach em bowt wat genuinely matters, such as dharam and some bloody sharam aswel.

If you read the article fully.

She does not come from a highly educated or particularly wealthy family. Her father is a post man and her mother works in marks at Spencer.

There is no doubt that she was a highly promiscuous woman. as she was willing to be a Muslims second wife I don't think you can get lower then that at the same time she converted to islam.

But who cares she's ruined her own life. She doesn't care about us. why should we care about her??

If you read the article fully.

She does not come from a highly educated or particularly wealthy family. Her father is a post man and her mother works in marks at Spencer.

There is no doubt that she was a highly promiscuous woman. as she was willing to be a Muslims second wife I don't think you can get lower then that at the same time she converted to islam.

But who cares she's ruined her own life. She doesn't care about us. why should we care about her??

Well tbh, i havnt read the article fully, but like i said in my post above, i remember reading AT THE TIME, i believe in 2007, in articles, that she came from a wealthy family, living in a very prosperous area of w.midlands, so i find it odd that it says in this recently article her family r working class, and have those particular jobs. Ill try n find those old articles where it states her families supposed wealth. Also i dont think she converted, tho that wudda been the next step, no doubt.

She is learning the hard way the consequences of "puthay kamm". It's her parents and family I feel sorry for.

Wrong and wrong again.

If you read the article it shows how she is living an incredibly free, open and comfortable life in a minimum security prison with alot of priveleges and her parents are "extremely proud of her".

These are indeed dark, upside down times.

In my view she is guilty as sin as I followed the case back in 2007 and read how she was sleeping around going clubs getting drunk while at uni which is a typical thing that these slaags get up to....

so i say let her rot in jail not only for the crime of murdering a pregnant innocent woman but the even worser sin of sleeping and having relations with a non-sikh guy and a muslim at that.

Let us pray that Waheguru destroy such females before they take birth so the panth is spared of such appalling evil women disgracing and giving sikh women a bad name. We need to restore the respect and honour that such women are trying to malign with their vile antics.

though its not right for an innocent person to go to jail and i hope she is freed right away - the problem is that she has to rebuild her life ie continue her education, however the big problem is marriage who would want to marry her knowing that she has been having sex with a muslim

ultimately this is big behzti for sikhs.....my cousin aged 38 recently said..the first thing a sikh girl does is go out with a muslim

really you think that is her biggest problem...not having the world still doubt her innocence in the case of murder? you are being a bit more than ridiculous and showing just what kind of person you are ...

In my view she is guilty as sin as I followed the case back in 2007 and read how she was sleeping around going clubs getting drunk while at uni which is a typical thing that these slaags get up to....

so i say let her rot in jail not only for the crime of murdering a pregnant innocent woman but the even worser sin of sleeping and having relations with a non-sikh guy and a muslim at that.

Let us pray that Waheguru destroy such females before they take birth so the panth is spared of such appalling evil women disgracing and giving sikh women a bad name. We need to restore the respect and honour that such women are trying to malign with their vile antics.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

penji ?

where is your self-poise ? your compassion ...karmi apo apni keh nedae keh door ... it's simple she got played by the muslim, he murdered his wife and implicated her, what need did he have of cheating on his young wife ? obviously he was an unsavoury person from the start. it shouldn't matter if she went with a sikh or non-sikh she shouldn't be with anyone she is not married to. Waheguru brought her into this world and looks after her we have no right to do blasphemous ardas we have to stay in hukam , we can however pray for them to be shown the right path .

The police failed to investigate fully, which has happened often in cases involving the ethnic minorities, plus there has been a PC culture with regards muslim suspects where known criminals were not brought to book because police didn't want accusations of islamophobia look at yorkshire etc.

If anyone stabs someone there has to be a lot of rage , and sustained rage for the number of strikes involved here, the dedicated attack on the unborn child seems to indicate investment in the death of the kid foremost . The amount of blood spatter would have left plenty of forensic evidence on the attacker and around the attacker there is no chance they could have escaped through a window or door without leave a massive amount of forensic evidence ... even cleaning would not remove that fully. Logically it seems an inside job ...and the majority of death of wives are carried out by husbands statistically speaking.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

penji ?

where is your self-poise ? your compassion ...karmi apo apni keh nedae keh door ... it's simple she got played by the muslim, he murdered his wife and implicated her, what need did he have of cheating on his young wife ? obviously he was an unsavoury person from the start. it shouldn't matter if she went with a sikh or non-sikh she shouldn't be with anyone she is not married to. Waheguru brought her into this world and looks after her we have no right to do blasphemous ardas we have to stay in hukam , we can however pray for them to be shown the right path .

The police failed to investigate fully, which has happened often in cases involving the ethnic minorities, plus there has been a PC culture with regards muslim suspects where known criminals were not brought to book because police didn't want accusations of islamophobia look at yorkshire etc.

If anyone stabs someone there has to be a lot of rage , and sustained rage for the number of strikes involved here, the dedicated attack on the unborn child seems to indicate investment in the death of the kid foremost . The amount of blood spatter would have left plenty of forensic evidence on the attacker and around the attacker there is no chance they could have escaped through a window or door without leave a massive amount of forensic evidence ... even cleaning would not remove that fully. Logically it seems an inside job ...and the majority of death of wives are carried out by husbands statistically speaking.

What a comical comment and thinking that as "the majority of death of wives are carried out by husbands statistically speaking",

this girl is innocent. Thank God, you did not become a lawyer.