Harmohinder Sanghera

Big_Tera

In my view she is guilty as sin as I followed the case back in 2007 and read how she was sleeping around going clubs getting drunk while at uni which is a typical thing that these slaags get up to....

so i say let her rot in jail not only for the crime of murdering a pregnant innocent woman but the even worser sin of sleeping and having relations with a non-sikh guy and a muslim at that.

Let us pray that Waheguru destroy such females before they take birth so the panth is spared of such appalling evil women disgracing and giving sikh women a bad name. We need to restore the respect and honour that such women are trying to malign with their vile antics.

Be careful about your prayers, lady. We should instead pray that may Waheguru give the wisdom to the parents to raise their sons and daughters as Sikhs

and teach them the basics of Sikhi so that the Panth is proud of our younger generation.

What a comical comment and thinking that as "the majority of death of wives are carried out by husbands statistically speaking",

this girl is innocent. Thank God, you did not become a lawyer.

I did say the girl is innocent because there is no way she could be there and no have trace evidence on her or make escape as they claim without leaving evidence behind .... maybe I was clumsy in the way I stated it but 40% of murdered women worldwide are killed by their partners that is from a WHO report (http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/21/who-study-forty-percent-of-murdered-women-killed-by-their-partners), most women are attacked by people they know so it would be a reasonable investigative start point to see if the husband had motive (yes) opportunity (probably)and stood to gain (yes his freedom). The fact he disappeared from the country as soon as the young lady was imprisoned says volumes.

What about her footprint being found at the scene, seeming to indicate she left via a window not the front door.

Either way she's stupid for conducting such an affair in the first place, even after discovering the guy was married. Then going to the guys wife's house.. What exactly was going to achieve ??

She's now wasted x amount of years of her life in prison there goes her potential as a dentist etc...

In my view she is guilty as sin as I followed the case back in 2007 and read how she was sleeping around going clubs getting drunk while at uni which is a typical thing that these slaags get up to....

Gurbani tells us of a prostitute who turned her life around and acheived mukti. Should we not let this sanghera girl not have the same opportunity?

Gurbani tells us of a prostitute who turned her life around and acheived mukti. Should we not let this sanghera girl not have the same opportunity?

She has that opportunity anyway, how she chooses to live her life one she is released from jail is between her and Waheguru. The rest of society will no doubt judge her for her past actions but that's not denying her the opportunity to turn her life around, that's entirely in her own hands.

Do not believe everything you read and repeat it as gospel. There were plenty of lies reported but from someone who knows this family and Mindy well, I can tell you with conviction that:

1. Mindy has always told the truth - she did not hurt this woman or her unborn child. Evidence supporting her innocence was hidden from the defense team and all of this is finally coming to light
  2. The police never looked at all the contradicting statements from family members - or performed forensics with due diligence - they simply looked for evidence that supported their circumstantial case against Mindy. Muslims are infamous for killing their own including the unborn - this is no exception.
  3. Police departments across the country to the highest levels were/are told not to investigate muslims for crimes - too scared of being called racists. This case helped them get muslims on their side.
  4. Mindy has paid almost an 8 year price and we should not stand in judgement of her or her family

For those of you that are concerned about who will marry her, why do you care and what business is it of yours? Marriage isn't the nirvana everyone claims it to be. Plenty of people are productive members of society and single. I could go on and on but there is no point really. Those of us that care about Mindy and her family and don't stand in judgement know the truth.

Good luck trying to get sympathy from anyone JudgeNot.

She may well get off on a technicality but as far as the vast majority of people are concerned she is as guilty as hell.

Even if she didn't kill that poor woman (and she probably did) she ruined her life anyway by blatantly sleeping with that woman's husband. Then this angel of yours was so besharm, not content with ruining this poor woman's life by ruining her marriage behind her back, she even went to the woman's house to rub it in more. So besharm, so shameless, so un-caring, she even stood on a ledge to sneak in.

If any vile woman is capable of this crime it is her.

So, whether or not she stuck the knife in her is immaterial. She killed this woman's life long before a knife entered the equation.

Good luck trying to get sympathy from anyone JudgeNot.

She may well get off on a technicality but as far as the vast majority of people are concerned she is as guilty as hell.

Even if she didn't kill that poor woman (and she probably did) she ruined her life anyway by blatantly sleeping with that woman's husband. Then this angel of yours was so besharm, not content with ruining this poor woman's life by ruining her marriage behind her back, she even went to the woman's house to rub it in more. So besharm, so shameless, so un-caring, she even stood on a ledge to sneak in.

If any vile woman is capable of this crime it is her.

So, whether or not she stuck the knife in her is immaterial. She killed this woman's life long before a knife entered the equation.

And the husband was not party to this ? he is the bigger culprit because he couldn't honour his vows to his God and wife.

HE ruined his own life. SHE ruined another family's life. By what strange logic do you come to the conclusion that she's OK and he is not ?

I didn't say that, but you failed to show BOTH are guilty of destroying these innocent lives...if he never strayed then maybe he would have learnt what a blessing he already had from Waheguru