Harmohinder Sanghera

Big_Tera

Good luck trying to get sympathy from anyone JudgeNot.

She may well get off on a technicality but as far as the vast majority of people are concerned she is as guilty as hell.

Even if she didn't kill that poor woman (and she probably did) she ruined her life anyway by blatantly sleeping with that woman's husband. Then this angel of yours was so besharm, not content with ruining this poor woman's life by ruining her marriage behind her back, she even went to the woman's house to rub it in more. So besharm, so shameless, so un-caring, she even stood on a ledge to sneak in.

If any vile woman is capable of this crime it is her.

So, whether or not she stuck the knife in her is immaterial. She killed this woman's life long before a knife entered the equation.

I do not recall asking for sympathy from you - or anyone in this forum. If JagSaw Singh had any meaningful knowledge of this case, he would know that the man was single and dating Mindy for well over a year before he decided to lie to her be a coward and secretly marry his second cousin to whom he was allegedly bethrothed from the age of 9. As far as standing on a ledge, the window wasn't even big enough for a baby let alone a woman (evidence you refuse to consider). Any non-judgemental juror would have seen she was innocent. I am not saying she didn't make some mistakes and played a role but she has paid a price. if the 'vast majority of people' whomever they are still think she is guilty what does it matter to you? You are not going to be judging her when she faces Wahegur to answer to her sins are you? Unless of course you think you are in a position to judge her in which case your ego is bigger than it should be (which is also a sin).

I did say the girl is innocent because there is no way she could be there and no have trace evidence on her or make escape as they claim without leaving evidence behind .... maybe I was clumsy in the way I stated it but 40% of murdered women worldwide are killed by their partners that is from a WHO report (http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/21/who-study-forty-percent-of-murdered-women-killed-by-their-partners), most women are attacked by people they know so it would be a reasonable investigative start point to see if the husband had motive (yes) opportunity (probably)and stood to gain (yes his freedom). The fact he disappeared from the country as soon as the young lady was imprisoned says volumes.

My point exactly. My guess is that his family covered for him and there must be obvious contradictions; they couldn't keep their stories straight. It was just easier for the police and prosecutors to build a case against Mindy than it was to convict a muslim man of killing his young wife and unborn child.

What do you expect if you behave like a slapper/slag and date a Muslim guy. Worse than that continue dating him when you know he's now married and then even consider converting to Islam yourself.

innocent or not, she put herself in that situation and had plenty of opportunities and time to get out of it. She's only got herself to blame for the situation she now finds herself in.

I've seen the latest prison pictures in the press, still dressing like a tart full make up etc even in prison..so much for modesty and remorse..

As far as judging people go, we can only judge people on their deeds and actions, I see no commendable or good deeds here worthy of any credit.

Cheers paa, thanks for sayin it, how it is. I also jus saw her latest pics, all tarted up in the pic posing, pathetic! And to top it off, she still has a karra on, this afta, she had pre-jail sentence, started eating dirty halal only n wearing hijab. Wat makes me laugh is how she only stopped drinkin alcohol once he told her too coz of islam, yet her own sikh identity didnt ever stop her n make her fink.

What do you expect if you behave like a slapper/slag and date a Muslim guy. Worse than that continue dating him when you know he's now married and then even consider converting to Islam yourself.

innocent or not, she put herself in that situation and had plenty of opportunities and time to get out of it. She's only got herself to blame for the situation she now finds herself in.

I've seen the latest prison pictures in the press, still dressing like a tart full make up etc even in prison..so much for modesty and remorse..

As far as judging people go, we can only judge people on their deeds and actions, I see no commendable or good deeds here worthy of any credit.

exactly my thoughts. It's hard to sympathies with a grown up Sikh woman who willingly goes out with a Muslim. It's not like she didn't know this is frowned upon among the Sikh community, yet she still did it. Then she's even willing to spit on her community by converting to Islam for that guy even when she finds out he's married. Sad to see how our girls have lost all sense of sharam, dharam and culture.

I always feel proud to see a Sikh sister who is proud of being a Sikh and would never stain the reputation of her Qaum.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers paa, thanks for sayin it, how it is. I also jus saw her latest pics, all tarted up in the pic posing, pathetic! And to top it off, she still has a karra on, this afta, she had pre-jail sentence, started eating dirty halal only n wearing hijab. Wat makes me laugh is how she only stopped drinkin alcohol once he told her too coz of islam, yet her own sikh identity didnt ever stop her n make her fink.

You should learn how to spell.