Sikh Panth, Sikh Prisoners, And Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

acsap

Bhai Sahib without any doubt made a commitment of I will die trying to release the Sikhs from prison. People are playing with words to play with Sikhs emotions and again rob them of Sikh teachings. If I make a video today saying I will do 40 push ups with one hand. This means I will do this or I have broken my commitment with myself. Bhai Sahib broke his commitment he made with Guru Sahib. It is plain and simple. Again tricks are being played on Sikhs to make certain words have ambiguous meanings. This will blur the lines and drop Sikhs further into hell. If Bhai Sahib only made a request and it was on Vaheguru to fullfill it. Then say with your mouth Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji was an oppressor to make the 40 Sikh soldiers who walked off the battlefield and he manipulated these 40 souls to come back and fight for him. Why did Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji forgive them of something Akal Purakh didn't let them do. Akal Purakh should be in trouble with Guru Sahib and not the poor 40 souls who did what Vaheguru told them and then left when Vaheguru told them too. These secular-quasi-religious fanatics will never quit trying to rob Sikhs of Sikhi. Those who commit one of the four kurhits have to come before Guru Sahib and Punj Pyare to apologize and receive punishment for breaking away from their ardas/commitment. These Sikhs could just say, I made an ardas before you to follow the instructions as an Amritdhari, but only Akal Purakh gave me two months of strength to uphold the rehat. Blame Akal Purakh for not blessing me with more strength. Punish the Creator for my mistakes. These people are corrupt themselves and they want to breed more corrupt people like them.

BARNALA, Punjab (January 20, 2015)—The former Jathedar of Takht Sri Damdama Sahib, Balwant Singh Nandgarh, has replied to the suspension orders of executive body of SGPC by saying that every drop of his blood is dedicated to the principles of Sikhi. “Jathedari will be useless if the principles of Sikhi are ignored,” he said. He said that following Sikh principals is more important for him in comparison of defending a post.

2014-11-13-nandgarh.png

Jathedar said that he could have saved his post by remaining silent about the ongoing process of merging Sikhs into Hinduism by imposing the Bikrami Calendar, but he gave preference to following the Sikh principles.

He expressed gladness that he is being suspended while fighting for the well being of the religion. He said that sacrificing one’s life for the Panth is a matter of honor for Gursikhs and along chain of Gursikhs have given this sacrifice. He said that he had only sacrificed his post.

It is worth mentioning that Jathedar Nandgarh tried to convince the other Jathedars about speaking up in this case.

I see hope in this Gursikh though even though he is on the stance on Nanakshahi Calendar he certainly is not afraid of speaking up. Shame on rest of Jathedars.

BARNALA, Punjab (January 20, 2015)—

Jathedar said that he could have saved his post by remaining silent about the ongoing process of merging Sikhs into Hinduism by imposing the Bikrami Calendar, but he gave preference to following the Sikh principles.

I see hope in this Gursikh though even though he is on the stance on Nanakshahi Calendar he certainly is not afraid of speaking up. Shame on rest of Jathedars.

I would really like to know what his reasoning is behind the Calendar issue. He should be interviewed and be asked for a full disclosure. All these statements by him just make him sound like a uneducated individual. To be honest he somewhat sounds like Darshan Ragi just before he was excommunicated and after he was excommunicated.

I would really like to know what his reasoning is behind the Calendar issue. He should be interviewed and be asked for a full disclosure. All these statements by him just make him sound like a uneducated individual. To be honest he somewhat sounds like Darshan Ragi just before he was excommunicated and after he was excommunicated.

True, but Darshan did let RSS activities occur during his post but this ex-jathedar stopped RSS activities from happening near his place and is speaking pretty bravely against Badal and SGPC and now he got the boot. It would be nice to see why he is on that stance and it seems because of the self-identity the Sikhs get that separates us from Bikram Calendar but again he should make a statement on why he supports Nanakshahi Calendar. Also all of a sudden though he is now speaking up though against the issue idk about his past.

True, but Darshan did let RSS activities occur during his post but this ex-jathedar stopped RSS activities from happening near his place and is speaking pretty bravely against Badal and SGPC and now he got the boot. It would be nice to see why he is on that stance and it seems because of the self-identity the Sikhs get that separates us from Bikram Calendar but again he should make a statement on why he supports Nanakshahi Calendar. Also all of a sudden though he is now speaking up though against the issue idk about his past.

He is making an uneducated stand for no reason. He has no real understanding of the calendar issue. By saying that Bikrami is Hindu just shows his ignorance. To me it looks like he has been severely brainwashed by some missionary. There are so many important and urgent Panthic issues he could take a stand on, but he chooses to take a stand on something like this

He is making a uneducated stand for no reason. He has no real understanding of the calendar issue. By saying that Bikrami is Hindu just shows his ignorance. To me it looks like he has been severely brainwashed by some missionary. There are so many important and urgent Panthic issues he could take a stand on, but he chooses to take a stand on something like this

the man was played by the missionary leeches under they say so of badal and his RSS buddies , they got rid of a dissenting voice in a place of influence perhaps if someone had given him exposure to the counter arguments as presented by Colonel Surjit Singh Nishan - Sikh scientist

:

Part 1 - 20 mins

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Part 2 - 20 mins

http://www.youtube.c...e&v=0djYJ8sFYuQ

Part 3 - 20 mins

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

he would have been saying something totally different to those scum ... still not too late let him learn then get him to help with pind parchar Punjab wide he was doing good work in Malwa

We need to make a documentary on the Genocide of the Sikhs and their current sufferings. A picture tells a thousand words.

Akal Takht , SGPC ,Akali Dal have been hijacked by the RSS - Sant Samaj group.So we have to try ourselves to take things forward.

No not the genocide ...people just close their eyes and ears hearing the words what we need to cover is the operations and false arrests, extrajudicial killings since that day in June 1984 and the weeks in November 1984.

People widely believe it was two events they don't realise yet that there has been a sustained systematic ethnic cleansing going on , that is the reality that we need to highlight , the ordinary people who cannot live knowig their loved ones have been disappeared , they are the true face of our current situation. we can then introduce the facts and figures of school /education opportunites and quality falling, lack of investment despite the GDP of the state, the high taxation, the poisoning of the only water we can drink, the food we eat ...this is the true picture .

highlight the lack of legal recourse, the abuse of the system to hold innocents indefinitely by generating new postponements of hearings etc.