The State Of Punjab( In Pinds)

gsingh12345

Experience tha kita tad comment krdi. More than first hand experience. I have lived in 3 countries not just visits. Fer oh Sikh kudia ni, coz Sikh kudia daru ni peendia, punjabi ho sakdia.

And punjab ch v peendia hun, manu v first hand experience a, jeria Bottlan mangvondia hostel ch.

te bahr ake v peendia, te disco dance krdia. Same to same uk vangar, Sarian ni Parian.

In fact main vekia jeria Aj kal punjab tho aundia over modern attitude ch.

Hanji disda twanu better pata, sanu tha Kuch ni pata hana? Asi tha evi uk uk Kari jande.

Some like to show they r all prim n proper n sidhe sadeh whereas u would be shocked to see actually wat goes on behind th scenes.

There is also a difference between Being Sikh and having Sikh as ur religion.

Oh Sach, main tha bulgeyi, u know u bettet. First hand experience baut a 25 years ch lol.

Stop makin out punjabi kudia munde vs uk kudia munde. It's happening everywhere, so y hide th truth.

Ur only seein one side of it where in fact there are two sides to everything. It's not generalisizing, fed up of this ohh punjab di kudia better a. They are not better or worse, they are th same as any countries kudia.

Some have gud qualities some don't.

But th truth is uk people say it as it is and getting abused for it, whereas when punjab people expect to say wat they want and it hurts them more. People r people no matter where they are from n all hurt, u just don't want to admit where there are problems but instead fight.

It's people like us takin th tension whilst u give ur mehne n enjoy th life.

hostel vich chup ke mangwauni sharam kar main ta kadi nahi dekhya on the other hand in west they openly do in bars in family functions dont u c the difference i am not fighting i am saying dont make these sweeping statements have u done survey of whole punjab? search on google alcohol per capita consumption of alcohol in uk and stop defaming punjabi people uk bare comment karo punjab nu baksho

U are doin same. Just showin that both countries have flaws. Nothin is perfect. Sharam main kio kara? Kuch Galt tha Keha ni.

Punjab ni daru hundi weddings te? Jeria dancers nach dia stage te? Una te paise site jande oh kio krde?

Exactly have u done whole survey of uk?

They r not sweeping statements, they are the TRUTH.

In our pind only two families have a PC, and it's only used once a month. Why? Coz internet is expensive there, and they don't get reception. And it's not as if it's in a remote part. Sade samne sab kuch hunda c. Sade relative nu kudia paise dindia botal mangvon nu, coz othe kam krda. Te tu kendi kuch hunda ni? Acha fir eh das, kudia di FB te sare msges India mundea de kio aunde? Ik ni uk munde da bahrla ni pejda friendship karn .oh v educated munde a, oh kio stranger kudia nu msg bejde?

Tusi baksho punjab nu kio ke khilara Sara twada a othe ji sada ni, asi help karn di try karde. Mehne Len nu ni bhete. Help leyi Jao par khadar da Koina.

Te jere munde kudia uk Walea nal viah karke chad dinde te apne gfs n Bfs baad ch bula lende?

Te Punjab dia kudia kio ni mildia Sade relatives le viah le? Te munde othe bheta viah di umar tho upar kio? Kio ke bahr Jana Chaundia saria. So tusi v bharlea di khadar krna siko, kio ke uk canada USA ne hi sanu dita Jo kuch dita. Te asi ni punjab nu mada kende apay punjab tho paj de, coz we are all same, n Twanu pata ni eh lagda. Sada khilara ni koi punjab tho ake tek krda.

Yeah sounds harsh, but about time truth was told.

Kaur Ss are you Amritdhaari? also who are you to say sharam kar to simran 345? My wife is from India and had told me what goes on in hostels (not good I'm afraid). you are being biased saying that you haven't seen it therefore it doesn't happen. Most people hold punjab close to their heart and we feel the pain of our people and want to see improvement.

Your responses are quite rude and there is no need for it. Let's end this topic here as we can't even agree on the problems. Yes uk has its own problems but that can be a new topic.

so in uk sikhs girls havent u seen in pubs, bars u , u r wife and u r simran u protray a wrong picture of punjab only loosers want to move iff competition and simran eh gf ,bf diya gallan kithoin lai ayi i am saying alcohol is more consumed in uk sikh society than back home tuhanu je punjab ne kuch nahi ditta fer ethe forum te ki karde ho thankless people dont say sanu punjab ne kuch nahi ditta khallara uk vich wadh haI PUNJAB NALON AS U SAY THERE GIRLS SAY GET US ALCOHOL WHICH MAY BE 5 PERCENT HERE THEY OPENLY DO IN BARS

WHERE HAVE U TAKEN THE DISCUSSION

made it a mudslinging event put an end

I never said, punjab ne kuch ni dita sanu. U said it.

I'm saying whatever uk USA canada Europe whatever country punjabis go to work n settle should respect that n b grateful, coz we do.

Punjab ne Manu mere elders dite a Jo sanu khadar karni sikaya c, te moral values. Je Hun javo oh milda ni aj kal. Punjab ne sanu Sikh history diti a Jeri asi khadar karde a. Nobody runs away from Punjab like cowards, u may have it easy, or maybe spoilt, but people go abroad to earn to feed their families. How uncaring is that saying they are cowards n can't face competition. Wat jobs?

Yes u said one thing right best to end thus as u just don't understand humanity and why the genuine people actually come abroad, and th real needy ones, why they spend all their savings to get a better life abroad. If u don't want to come then don't, at least don't belittle th poor.

Kaur Ss are you Amritdhaari? also who are you to say sharam kar to simran 345? My wife is from India and had told me what goes on in hostels (not good I'm afraid). you are being biased saying that you haven't seen it therefore it doesn't happen. Most people hold punjab close to their heart and we feel the pain of our people and want to see improvement.

Your responses are quite rude and there is no need for it. Let's end this topic here as we can't even agree on the problems. Yes uk has its own problems but that can be a new topic.

What makes you think Kaur s is an Amritdhari. Amritdhari are not rude and crude like her.

Very well said Simran345. The person calling others cowards must have been thinking of herself when she said that.

Sorry the correct phrase was losers. But cowards refers to th same thing she's saying. That is an insensitive thing to say to those that come abroad to better their lives, especially if u are from India urselves. Sanu Sara kuch puchdi par ap ki karn geyi c pub ch?

Je main punjab java main theke te na jayungi. So do u understand wat I'm saying? If u go to mix in bad places u will only see those kind of people. If u go to mix in gud places u will see gud people.

so u r relatives sisters etc r in contact with such girls who ask them to get alcohol .. main pub de andar nahi gayi kudiyan nu pub de bahar digde dekhya c... thik hai i came here to study i have studied in both places i was giving the comparison tainu badi mirch lag gayi ki hoyea... baithi tu uk vich hai and commenting about punjab situation as if did a research on it i was just telling that in both places there is drug consumption etc..more in uk so dont defame punjab i wonder ki mirch lag gayi main tan 24 saal othe pari haan 2 years at coventry main jo dekhya das ta