Taliban Murders ...

hsingh8963

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/pervez-musharraf-blames-india-for-peshawar-attack-says-raw-trained-taliban-commander-fazlullah/518589-56.html

Spanner in the works?

A deluded bandhar, or some truth?

Tbf, there have been so many false flag operations in world history, and sponsored proxy operations, that i wouldnt be suprised if he was telling the truth. Wat do u guys think?

Thing is do you really think kattard muslaman like these would sit at the table with kattard Bahman against muslims...even taqiyya wont allow it this scenario but their warped interpretation of quran et al may...?

He is claiming ATP is sponsored/sponsoring these attacks but I thought Taliban of pakistan was responsible ...

Thing is do you really think kattard muslaman like these would sit at the table with kattard Bahman against muslims...even taqiyya wont allow it this scenario but their warped interpretation of quran et al may...?

He is claiming ATP is sponsored/sponsoring these attacks but I thought Taliban of pakistan was responsible ...

You know whats really weird... When this happen I thought pakistan might somehow blame India for this attack they always do. After reading this I was shocked, they actually done it again.

India is no saint but you cant blame them for every one of your problems, i.e flooding from kashmir and now this; what is wrong with these people? They wanted their own country in 47, they got it and they still blame india for all their problems...

the worst part about this is that us being brown people and many of our brothers and sisters wearing turban we may be the ones to receive the backlash from the ignorant gora trash rednecks of the society about this terror bs infesting the world even the west. at the end of the day people can't tell me from a pakistani or indian origin.... afterall they are both fake imperialist entities. i have even been listed as fricken "middle eastern" .... :/

pretty sure he said ttp.... then he followed the acronym by saying "tehrik e taliban pakistan"... aka pakistani taliban...

even the afghan taliban condemned this attack... when a brutal savage group is condemning your groups behavior you must be some really screwed up ppl.

S4NGH

I disagree.

S4NGH

I disagree.

been watching Dr Bill Warner interesting guy, What the sufis seem to follow is the Meccan chapters of the Quran rather than the Medinan ones but all Muslims are pushed by Abrogation of earlier writings by jihadi text of Medina phase of Mohammed's life (also when he went totally mad with ahankar , massacred the jews of Medina and committed paedophila).

the true history of never-ending jihad

There is a particular reason why I mentioned Islam as being the problem here and not interpretation of Islam....

well they believe all parts of their hadith, sunna and Quran so therefore will always wish and strive for Umma worldwide whther they have to kill one and all people in front of them . So far no one has really been really out there with their protests against this attack in terms of muslim hierarchy , Saudi silent, Iran silent, Syria as well , Turkey too , all the Muslim African countries.

well they believe all parts of their hadith, sunna and Quran so therefore will always wish and strive for Umma worldwide whther they have to kill one and all people in front of them . So far no one has really been really out there with their protests against this attack in terms of muslim hierarchy , Saudi silent, Iran silent, Syria as well , Turkey too , all the Muslim African countries.

Not all believe in one Hadith. The Shia's, Sunnis, Ibaddais etc all have their own hadiths which led to different interpretations of the Koran Per se. Of course there is going to be no criticism from any Islamic countries other than the usual 'chalk and cheese' allegory.

Its not about Islam. Every religion/ community has their extremists/fanatics.

If a fight breaks out between 2 groups of sikhs, is that an issue related to Sikhi? Or the people?

Also your last post on tisarpanth fb...sorry but your way out with your generalisation. Im no longer a fan :/

S4NGH Ji at the end of the day, I will retain my own views and you are welcome to yours. I will however argue that there is no generalisation (as you put it here) but the truth.